Palma Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Palma Airport (PMI) transfers, with prices starting from under £10.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure, to resorts across the island including Palma Nova, Cala D'Or and Puerto De Pollensa.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Majorca is a dream destination for anyone looking to soak up the sun and recharge their batteries, so it's no surprise that it attracts so many holidaymakers every year. Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of shared and taxi transfers from Palma Airport to beautiful hotels and resorts across Majorca.
With a fantastic choice of shared shuttles, airport taxis and private transfers, we ensure that you find the perfect transfer from Palma Airport. Whether you're splashing out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for ice creams on the beach, our shuttle and taxi transfers from Palma Airport are the perfect way to start your holiday.
We offer great value transfers from Palma Airport to a host of popular destinations across Mallorca, including:
- Palma Nova
- Puerto De Pollensa
- Palma city
- Cala d'Or
Palma Airport Taxi Transfers
Get to your Majorca hotel in no time at all with a private taxi transfer from Palma Airport. Get from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Palma in just 20 minutes. Pre-booking your taxi transfer in Palma is a great way to ensure fantastic savings, and lets you skip the queue at the airport taxi rank.
Compare Transfers from Palma Airport from £8.62
|Palma Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Alcudia||1 hour 15 minutes||£8.30 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Cala d'Or||1 hour 15 minutes||£16.06 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
|Torrenova||25 minutes||£9.35 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Puerto Pollensa||1 hour 30 minutes||£9.03 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Palma Port||25 minutes||£13.61 (Premier service for 4 people)|
|Palma Nova||40 minutes||£12.08 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
Note: Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
Transfers from Palma Airport to Alcudia
Get straight from Palma Airport to Alcudia in as little as 45 minutes. Our Alcudia Airport Transfers have a range of shared shuttles and private Palma Airport taxis that drop you off outside your Alcudia hotel or villa.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our transfers are pretty great-they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi when you get to arrivals. No long queues, high prices or hidden costs for you when you book your Palma airport transfers with us.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped off at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- For a stylish start to your holiday, try one of our private cars. Think of them as our answer to a taxi, except you know that they're ready and waiting for you when you arrive, and everything's paid upfront.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Palma Airport transfer?
- When you book your transfers from Palma Airport through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Mallorca.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Mallorca.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at your resort or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick-up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top-rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Got a question or query? Contact our UK based transfers team here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top