Palma Airport Transfers to Puerto Pollensa
Pre-book your Palma Airport transfer (PMI) to Puerto Pollensa with prices starting from just £19.77 with FREE cancellations*
If you're looking for great prices on airport transfers from Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa, then you've come to the right place! We search our base of top suppliers to bring you cheap transfer prices for the whole of Majorca. As well as drop offs as dozens of popular hotel and apartment complexes throughout the resort, we also offer a wide range of vehicle options. From shared shuttle coaches, to private cars and minibuses and even luxury private cars (incl. Mercedes E Class and BMW 5 Series) if you fancy a bit of luxury. If you're holidaying in a large group of family or friends, then we even have private coach options, seating from 20 up to 55 passengers! If you're still undecided on your resort, then we also have top value prices from a host of other Majorca airport transfers too.
Compare Low Prices - Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa transfers
|Transfer type||Estimated Journey Time||Price|
|Speedy Shared Shuttle||80 minutes (max 4 stops)||£19.77|
|Private Transfer (car + 4 passengers)||90 minutes||£84.00|
|Private Minibus||70 minutes||£124.64 (up to 8 passengers)|
|Premier Service||60 minutes||£111.27 (car + min 4 passengers)|
|Private coach transfer||70 minutes||£188.11 (up to 30 passengers)|
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras grab yourself a cheap airport transfer to Puerto Pollensa. If you're staying elsewhere in Majorca, then don't worry. We cover dozens of other popular resorts across Majorca, including Magaluf, Cala d'Or and Alcudia. We also have dozens of offers across the other Balearic islands with top deals on Ibiza and Menorca too.
When it comes to planning your holiday itinerary, then Holiday Extras has thought of this too. As the home of holiday add-ons, we offer a full range of Attraction Tickets for Majorca, including water parks, sightseeing excursions and boat trips. For a full list of things to do throughout Majorca, see here.
Transfer options for everyone
Holiday Extras provide provide Palma Airport to Puerto Pollensa transfers for between 1-55 people. For all our options, you'll have plenty of room for your suitcases with a baggage allowance of 1 case and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're looking for a no frills options, then our shared shuttle service from Palma Airport (PMI) is a good choice if you're staying in a popular resort or apartment complex. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 95 minutes. We also offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will get you to Puerto Pollensa in around 80 minutes.
- Our private transfer options are ideal if you're travelling with family and staying in private accommodation. They will take you right to the door of your villa or apartment.
- If you fancy arriving in style, then why not choose a private luxury car or minibuses - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- For large group of friends or family, check out our private coach options. We offer coaches seating up to 55 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Puerto Pollensa transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- After landing at Puerto Pollensa Airport , make your way to the arrivals hall, stopping to collect your luggage on the way.
- What happens next will depend on the type of transfer you have chosen. Those of you on a shared shuttle will be met by a representative, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you have chosen a private transfer, you will see someone holding a sign with your name on it.
- Your representative or driver might be waiting for you at a designated desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
Flight delays are an unfortunate risk of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your driver know and they will either try and wait for you, or another transfer will be arranged.Why choose Holiday Extras for yourPuerto Pollensa Airport transfer?
- Know how - We've got 36 years experience of the industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won awards for our service.
When the time comes to say farewell to and head back to Puerto Pollensa Airport, we make sure that your return transfer back is as easy as the first one.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Yes, babies and children are more than welcome on our transfers from Puerto Pollensa Airport. However, if you usually use safety equipment such as a booster seat, make sure you bring these with you as they are not provided.
Only a call away
If you've got any nagging questions about your Palma Airport transfers, give our freindly, UK based team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Puerto Pollensa in a speedy shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top