Loading, please wait...
Palma Airport Transfers to Santa Ponsa
Pre-book your Palma Airport transfer (PMI) to Santa Ponsa with prices starting from just £9.82 with FREE cancellations*
Explore Top Palma to Santa Ponsa Airport Transfer Deals
If you're looking for great offers on airport transfers from Palma Airport to Santa Ponsa, then you've come to the right place! We search our base of top suppliers to bring you fantastic transfer prices for the whole of Majorca. As one of the island's most established resorts, it's been popular with the Brits since the 1960s, but has retained its charm. Our cheap Santa Ponsa transfers from Palma Airport offer a wide range of drop off points to many of the resort's popular hotels, giving you door to door service.
Compare Palma Airport Transfer Options to Santa Ponsa Hotels
Save money on your transfers from Palma to Santa Ponsa to leave plenty left in your pocket for holiday treats. We compare 100s of options to bring you the best value deals on both shared and private transfers to Santa Ponsa. From shared shuttles, to private cars and minibuses and even premium cars (incl. Mercedes E Class and BMW 5 Series) if you fancy a bit of luxury. If you're holidaying in a large group of family or friends, then we even have private coach options, seating up to 20 passengers!
Cheap Airport Transfers from Palma to Santa Ponsa from £9.82
|Santa Ponsa Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||55 minutes||£9.82|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||45 minutes||£16.20|
|Private Transfer||35 minutes||£53.94|
|Premier Service||35 minutes||£72.98 (up to 4 passengers)|
|Private Minibus||35 minutes||£81.93 (up to 7 passengers)|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle||35 minutes||£78.89 (up to 3 passengers)|
Palma to Santa Ponsa Airport transfers for less than £10
Situated just under 35km from Palma International Airport lies the popular holiday resort of Santa Ponsa. As one of the island's oldest holiday destinations, it boasts sheltered sandy coves, a wide promenade and a wealth of lively nightlife. As one of our main destinations for Majorca airport transfers, you can be assured of a good deal and know you'll be driven to your resort in comfort and hassle-free.
If you're still undecided on your resort, then we also have top value prices across the whole of Majorca, including Cala d'Or airport transfers for less than £19.00 per person, and Magaluf airport transfers for under £9.00 per person. We also cover the north of the island with our fantastic prices on Puerto Pollensa airport transfers.
When it comes to planning your holiday itinerary, then Holiday Extras has thought of this too. As the home of holiday add-ons, we offer a full range of Attraction Tickets for Majorca, including water parks, sightseeing excursions and boat trips. For a full list of things to do throughout Majorca, see here.
Transfer options for everyone
Holiday Extras provide provide Palma Airport to Santa Ponsa transfers for between 1-20 people. For all our options, you'll have plenty of room for your suitcases with a baggage allowance of 1 case and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're looking for a no frills options, then our shared shuttle service from Palma Airport (PMI) to Santa Ponsa is a good choice if you're staying in a popular hotel or apartment complex. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 55 minutes. We also offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will get you to Santa Ponsa in around 45 minutes.
- Our private transfer options are ideal if you're travelling with family and staying in private accommodation. They will take you right to the door of your villa or apartment.
- If you fancy arriving in style, then why not choose a private luxury car or minibuses - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- For large group of friends or family, check out our private coach options. We offer coaches seating up to 20 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Palma Airport Transfers to Santa Ponsa - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Palma to Santa Ponsa transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we will send you an email confirmation. We recommend you print a hard copy of this, as you'll need to show it to your driver.
- After you've landed in Palma and collected your suitcases, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Majorca, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma Airport is delayed, don't worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call so another transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Going from your hotel back to Palma Airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Palma to Santa Ponsa airport transfer?
- Know how - We've got 36 years experience of the industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won awards for our service.
Only a call away
If you've got any nagging questions about your Palma Airport transfers, give our freindly, UK based team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Santa Ponsa in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top