Palma Airport Transfers to Cala Bona
Pre-book your Palma Airport transfer (PMI) to Cala Bona with prices starting from just £12.67 with FREE cancellations*
Explore Great Offers for Palma Airport to Cala Bona Transfer Deals
If you want superb savings on airport transfers from Palma Airport to Cala Bona, then look no further! We search our range of top-rated suppliers to bring you fantastic transfer prices for the whole of Majorca. Set on the east coast of the island, this relaxed resort oozes rustic charm with its sandy beach and quaint harbour. We offer cheap Cala Bona transfers from Palma Airport direct to many of the hotels.
Compare Palma Airport Transfer Savings to Cala Bona Hotels
Save money on your airport transfers from Palma to Cala Bona and avoid long queues or over priced taxi fares. We compare 100s airport transfer options to bring you the best value offers on both shared and private transfers to Cala Bona. From shared shuttles, private cars and minibuses to seat all the family, we'll have an option for everyone..
Cheap Airport Transfers from Palma to Cala Bona from £12.67
|Cala Bona Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||95 minutes||£12.67|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||85 minutes||£23.43|
|Private Transfer (up to 4 passengers)||65 minutes||£107.28|
|Private Minibus (up to 7 passengers)||65 minutes||£149.18|
|Premier Service (up to 4 passengers)||65 minutes||£131.90|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle (up to 3 passengers)||65 minutes||£137.20|
|Private coach (up to 20 passengers)||60 minutes||£209.83|
Palma to Cala Bona Airport transfers for under £13
Tucked away on the east coast of the island, Cala Bona is a gem of a resort. A quiet fishing village, it has both a sandy beach and its own harbour. With a laid back atmosphere, it's a great place to sit and watch the world go by from its sea-front bars. As just one of our dozens of destinations for Majorca airport transfers, you can be assured we'll bring you top choices, top prices and get you to your resort hassle-free.
If you're planning your holiday in another resort on the island, then don't worry. We also offer great deals across the whole of Majorca, including Cala d'Or airport transfers for less than £19.00 per person, and Magaluf airport transfers for under £9.00 per person. Majorca's north coast isn't overlooked, either, as you can also compare cheap transfer prices on Puerto Pollensa airport transfers.
When it comes to planning your holiday itinerary, then Holiday Extras has got you covered too. We offer a wide range of Attraction Tickets for Majorca, including water parks, excursions and boat trips. For full details, see here.
Transfer options for all
Holiday Extras provide provide Palma Airport to Cala Bona transfers for solo travellers up to groups of 20. All our options have a baggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger, so you won't have to travel light.
- If you're watching the pennies, then check out our no frills shared shuttle service from Palma Airport (PMI) to Cala Bona. This provides drop offs at many hotels throughout the resort. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 95 minutes. In addition, we offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will get you to Cala Bona in around 85 minutes.
- Our private transfer options are a great choice option if you're travelling with family and staying in a private villa or apartment they'll take you right to the door of your accommodation.
- If you fancy that extra bit of style, then why not choose a premier service transfer in one of our luxury vehicles - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- If you're travelling in a larger party of family or friends, then check out our private minibus and private coaches, which will hold up to 20 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Palma Airport Transfers to Cala Bona - FAQs
I've just booked my Cala Bona transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Palma to Cala Bona transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-ticket by email. We recommend that you keep a hard copy of this handy, as you'll need to hand it to your driver.
- After you've landed in Palma and collected your luggage, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will then be met by a representative.
- For private transfers in Majorca, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma is delayed, don't worry - we won't leave you stranded. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give this a call and your transfer can be rearranged for when your flight eventually lands.
Upon your return
Going from your hotel back to Palma Airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer option you've chosen, your e-ticket will have the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Cala Bona de Mallorca airport transfer?
- Know-how - We've got experience of the travel industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of worldwide transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are all under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won numerous awards for our service.
Here to help
Our awesome, UK based team are always on hand to answer any questions you have about your Palma Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Cala Bona in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top