Loading, please wait...
Palma Airport Transfers to Sa Coma
Pre-book your Palma Airport transfer (PMI) to Cala Bona with prices starting from just £15.11 with FREE cancellations*
" width="100%" alt="Sa Coma - Majorca" />
Explore Great Savings on Palma Airport to Sa Coma Transfer Prices
If you're looking for super savings on airport transfers from Palma Airport to Sa Coma, you've come to the right place! We search 100s of options from our range of trusted suppliers to bring you great transfer deals across the whole of Majorca. Located on the east coast of the island, the modern resort of Sa Coma is perfect for family-friendly holidays. We offer cheap Sa Coma transfers from Palma Airport for all the family direct to your hotel.
Compare Top Palma Airport Transfer Deals to Sa Coma
Save money on your airport transfers from Palma to Sa Coma and avoid the stress of long queues in the taxi rank. We compare 100s airport transfer options to bring you the top value offers on both shared and private transfers to Sa Coma. Whether you're looking for a seat on a shared shuttle or a private car for your and the family, we'll have an option for everyone.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Palma to Sa Coma from £12.67
|Sa Coma Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||125 minutes||£15.11|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||85 minutes||£21.70|
|Private Transfer (up to 4 passengers)||65 minutes||£95.77|
|Private Minibus (up to 7 passengers)||65 minutes||£138.92|
|Premier Service (up to 4 passengers)||65 minutes||£120.08|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle (up to 3 passengers)||65 minutes||£125.44|
|Private coach (up to 20 passengers)||65 minutes||£191.52|
Palma to Sa Coma Airport transfers for under £16
Located on Majorca's east coast, Sa Coma is a purpose-built, modern resort that's ideal for families. Enjoying a sheltered sandy beach, a traffic-free promenade and a host of activities ideal for children, it's a great destination for a beach holiday. As just one of our dozens of destinations for Majorca airport transfers, you can be assured that we've searched our range of trusted suppliers to find you the best prices.
If Sa Coma doesn't feature on your itinerary this year, then don't worry. We also provide great transfer deals across the whole of Majorca, including Cala d'Or airport transfers for less than £19.00 per person, and Magaluf airport transfers for under £9.00 per person. If you're travelling to the island's north coast, then check out our Puerto Pollensa airport transfers too.
Why not plan your days out before you go, so you don't waste a minute of your holiday? Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Attraction Tickets for Majorca, including water parks, excursions and boat trips. For more information, see here.
Transfer options for all
Holiday Extras provides provide Palma Airport to Sa Coma transfers for everyone from solo travellers right up to groups of 20. Every one of our transfer options has a baggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger, so you won't have to scrimp on packing.
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttle service from Palma Airport (PMI) to Sa Coma. This provides drop offs at many hotels throughout the resort. The journey will have up to 8 stops on it and will take around 125 minutes. In addition, we offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will get you to Cala Bona in around 85 minutes.
- Our private transfer options are the perfect choice if you're travelling with children and staying in a private villa or apartment as they'll deliver you right to your door with no hanging around.
- If you fancy arriving in style, then why not choose a premier service transfer in one of our luxury vehicles - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- If you're travelling in a group of family or friends, then check out our private minibus and private coaches, which will hold up to 20 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Palma Airport Transfers to Sa Coma - FAQs
I've just booked my Sa Coma transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Palma to Sa Coma airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-ticket by email. We recommend that you keep a hard copy of this, as you'll need to hand it to your driver.
- Once you've landed in Palma and collected your suitcases, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, then a representative will meet you.
- For private transfers in Majorca, your driver or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What should I do if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma is delayed, don't worry - we won't leave you stranded. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give this a call and your transfer can be rearranged for when your flight eventually lands.
Upon your return
Going from your hotel back to Palma Airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer option you've chosen, your e-ticket will have the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Sa Coma de Mallorca airport transfer?
- Know-how - We've got 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of worldwide transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are all under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won numerous awards for our service.
Here to help
If you have any questions or queries about your Palma Airport transfers, give our friendly UK based team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Sa Coma in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top