Pre-book your low cost airport to cruise terminal transfers with Holiday Extras. We offer a huge range of shared and private vehicle options, all with FREE cancellations*
If you're off on an adventure at sea, take a look at our cruise port transfers. We compare 100s of providers to bring you the best deals on transfers from airports to cruise terminals all over the world, so there's no need to worry about hailing a taxi at the terminal or finding public transport to get you to your ship.
We provide high-quality, low-cost shuttle buses, port taxis and private cruise transfers from the arrivals hall to cruise ports.
With a wide range of transfer vehicles for every party size, including shared shuttles and minivans, taxis, minibuses and luxury options all available with just a few clicks, you can relax knowing that organising your transfers is going to be plain sailing.
Our cruise port transfers are pretty great, even if we say so ourselves. Aside from the great range of shared and private options, which pick you up at the airport terminal and take you to your cruise ship, there are tons of benefits to pre booking your cruise port transfers:
- You driver will be waiting for you in the airport arrivals hall - so you won't need to waste your precious holiday time waiting in queues at the shuttle or taxi rank. Less time waiting means more time sipping cocktails on deck!
- With our airport to cruise port transfers, everything is pre paid before you leave the UK, meaning that you won;t be hit with any costly surprises when you reach the port.
- We have been helping travellers get the most out of their travel extras for over 30 years, so we know a thing or two about how things work - we comapre 100s of options to find you the best deals and choice of reliable and top rated cruise port transfers.
Compare Worldwide Airport Transfers to Cruise Ports
From Southampton to Sydney, Toronto to Tokyo, on a cruise ship, the world is your oyster (or caviar, champagne, whatever else you fancy really). But first, you have to get to the ship. We offer cruise transfers in loads of destinations, and although we can't show you every port on this page, we have gathered together a few of our most popular transfers to give you a taster of prices.
If the airport and port you need aren't on here, don't worry, just put your details into our awesome booking engine (at the top of the page) and you'll be shown a full selection of transfers for your trip.
UK Cruise Port Transfer Prices
If you're sailing from the UK, our transfers get you to countrywide ports from popular airports including London Heathrow and London Gatwick. If you're starting from home, don't worry, we also offer transfers from locations from locations across the country, and in many cases that includes your home address. We just can't squeeze them all into this table, so have gone with our most popular routes.
Cheap UK Airport Transfers to Cruise Ports
|UK Airport to Cruise Port Transfers|
|Transfer From/To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|London Heathrow to Southampton Port||1 hour 14 minutes||£39.31 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|London Heathrow to Tilbury Port||1 hour 17 minutes||£34.68 (Private minivan for 4 people)|
|London Gatwick to Southampton Port||1 hour 39minutes||£27.54 (Minibus for 5 people)|
|London Gatwick to Tilbury Port||56 minutes||£32.72 (Executive car for 4 people)|
We also offer cruise port transfers from other airports and locations around the UK, including Stansetad and Luton. So whether you're sailing from Southampton, Dover, Tilbury or anywhere else, we can get you there with plenty of time to spare.
Cruise Transfers in the USA
The USA is the home of many fantastic cruise companies, and is the gateway to the delights of the Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii and many other amazing cruise destinations. With airport transfers to all the major US ports, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Orlando and Brooklyn, we have the best range of locations to ensure that your cruise holiday gets off to a flying (or sailing) start.
Explore USA Airport to Cruise Port Transfers
|USA Airport Transfers to Cruise Terminals|
|Transfer From/To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Miami Airport to Miami port||45 minutes||£15.51 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale||1 hour 15 minutes||£29.00 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Houston Airport to Galveston||1 hour 30 minutes||£43.71 (SUV for 5 people)|
|Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral||45 minutes||£40.50 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|JFK Airport to Brooklyn Port||50 minutes||£78.82 (Sedan for 3 people)|
More Cruise Transfers
The list doesn't stop there. We offer a huge range of transfers from airports to cruise terminals all over the world. Popular destinations include:
- Rome (Civitavecchia)
- Tokyo (Yokohama)
- Hong Kong
- Hongqiao (Shanghai)
- Palma de Mallorca
- Pudong (Shanghai)
Little Extras for your Cruise
We're not all about transfers. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? It couldn't be easier, simply enter your trip details and check out the activities on offer for each port of call.
Check out our airport transfers page for more information on transfers all over the world.
A choice of cruise transfers
Whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for adventures on board, we have a huge selection of vehicle options, shared and private, to get your cruise holiday off to a flying start.
- Our cheapest options are our shared transfers. We offer shared (also known as economy) minivans to get you to the port without blowing the budget. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so will probably make a few stops en route to your destination, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for other passengers to arrive.
- For a fast, convenient and comfortable transfer, take a look at our private cars. With room for up to 4 people, they are very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and save the hassle of hailing a taxi at the airport.
- If there's a big group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Cruise Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your cruise transfers through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- You will be met by either your driver (if you're on a private transfer) or a representative who will show you to your shuttle (if you're on a shared transfer.) They will either be in the hall or at a designated desk, specific details will be on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Delays happen in travel, and if it's your plane that's held up, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.What should I do when it's time to come home?
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our UK based friendly team here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top