Loading, please wait...
Tokyo Yokohama Cruise Transfers
Heading to the Far East on a high seas adventure? Here at Holiday Extras, ee compare 100s of Yokohama cruise transfers from Tokyo Haneda Airport to bring you the very best deals and choice of transfer options. Whether you're flying solo or on a big family holiday, we have a huge range of transfer vehicles to suit every party size, and can get you from the terminal to Yokohama port in as little as 35 minutes.
Few places can claim to be as intriguing and alluring as Japan. With ancient and mysterious history, fascinating culture and for than its fair share of natural splendours, there aren't many places better to begin a cruise. Sailing from Yokohama Port can take you to far flung destinations including the South Pacific Islands, South Korea and even across the Pacific to America and Canada.
Explore Top Yokohama Cruise Transfer Prices, From Tokyo Haneda Airport
Our Yokohama Cruise transfers make getting to your ship plain sailing. We pick you up from the arrivals terminal of Tokyo Haneda Airport, and drop you port side ready to begin your cruise. With just a few clicks you can compare 100s of options for Yokohama Port transfers so you know that you're getting top deals and a fantastic choice.
Compare Great Vehicle Options For Tokyo Haneda Airport To Yokohama Transfers
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for adventures on board, we have got a huge range of Yokohama cruise transfer vehicle options, including Tokyo Airport taxis for groups of up to 4 and minibuses. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Haneda Airport to Yokohama transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Quick Transfers From Tokyo Haneda Airport To Yokohama
It only takes around 30 minutes to get from the arrivals hall of Tokyo Haneda Airport to your ship at Yokohama, meaning that you'll be exploring your floating home in next to no time.
Cheap Yokohama Cruise Transfer Prices
Below is just a sample of our most popular transfer options on this route, but there's loads more options available. Use our awesome booking engine at the top of the page to see customised results for your trip.
|Tokyo Haneda Airport to Yokohama Cruise Port Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 2 people||30 minutes||£129.83|
|Taxi for 4 people||35 minutes||£53.31|
|Private Minibus for 9 people||35 minutes||£31.28|
Little Extras for your Cruise
We're not all about transfers. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? Check out our great range of trips, including walking tours and foodie excursions.
Worldwide Airport and Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
Japan is an incredible destination, and if you're inspired to go back for a land-based holiday, check out our Japan Airport transfers page, including Tokyo and Osaka airport transfers. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our transfers are pretty great-they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi when you get to Haneda arrivals. No long queues, high prices or hidden costs for you when you book your Yokohama cruise transfers with us.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our taxis are great for small groups and couples heading from Tokyo Haneda Airport to Yokohama Port. Everything is organised and paid for up front, which means there's no waiting around in long lines at arrivals, and no costly surprises when you get to Yokohama.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Yokohama Cruise transfer?
- When you book your Tokyo to Yokohama transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at Tokyo Haneda Airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Japan.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Yokohama cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of Yokohama cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0800 458 8454 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top