Barcelona Cruise Transfers
At Holiday Extras, we take the hassle out of booking your Barcelona cruise transfers. With just a few clicks, you can compare 100s of providers of shared and private transfer vehicles, with return prices starting under £20.00, with free cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Barcelona is the gateway to many of the Mediterranean's finest ports, and cruising from this awesome city is one of life's greatest travel pleasures. Let us take the hassle out of booking your Barcelona cruise transfers - we compare 100s of options to bring you the best prices and choice of transfers from Barcelona Airport to the cruise terminal.
Top Barcelona Airport to Cruise Port Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we offer shared and private transfer services from Barcelona Airport to the cruise terminals. Roundtrips start under £20.00 and can take as little as 20 minutes to reach the port, so you'll be exploring your ship in next to no time.
Compare Shuttles and Taxis to the Cruise Port From Barcelona Airport
Our trusted and reliable drivers have a fleet of vehicles to choose from for your Barcelona Airport transfer to the port. With shuttle buses for budget travellers, Barcelona Airport taxis for small groups and private minibuses and coaches for large parties, we've got your transfer covered, however many are travelling.
Cheap Barcelona Airport Transfers to the Cruise Port
|Barcelona Airport to Cruise Port Transfers|
|Transfer type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Shared shuttle bus||20 minutes||£24.45|
|Taxi for 3 people||20 minutes||£26.82|
|Taxi for 4 people||20 minutes||£20.12|
|Minibus for 7 people||20 minutes||£17.43|
|Minibus for 18 people||20 minutes||£22.21|
|Private coach for 54 people||1 hour||£10.05|
Little Extras for your Cruise
We're not all about transfers. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? It couldn't be easier, simply enter your trip details and check out the activities on offer for each port of call. You can search either by your cruise details to see a break-down of excursions available in each port, or search by destination, and with a huge range of exciting activities to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice. Whether you fancy a walking tour of a city, a diving adventure or an easy going local lunch, there's sure to be something that floats your boat.
Worldwide Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
All our transfers save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport, and mean that everyone in your party arrives at the port at the same time, plus there is room for one suitcase per person-so plenty of space for all your tuxedos and evening gowns.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself as they are not currently available.
Whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for adventures on board, we have a huge selection of vehicle options from Barcelona Airport.
- For a budget transfer from Barcelona Airport, check out our shuttle buses. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive, and it may make stops on the way to the port to drop off other passengers.
- For a speedy private Barcelona port transfers, our private cars are a great option. With room for up to 4 travellers, they are our version of a Barcelona cruise port taxi, only everything is paid for up front and waiting for you when you arrive.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minivans and minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
- If there is a huge group of you, take a look at our private coaches with room for up to 54 passengers.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Barcelona Cruise Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my Barcelona cruise transfer?
- Once you have booked your port transfer from Barcelona Airport, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Take a copy of it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you may need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
- When you land at Barcelona, go and wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure they will assist you as best they can.What happens when it's time to go home?
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Barcelona Airport cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
Need any help?
For all your Barclona cruise transfer questions and queries, our awesome UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before you travel.Top