Rome Cruise Transfers
Off to the sun, sands and blue seas of Europe on a Mediterranean cruise? We compare 100s of Rome cruise transfers to Civitavecchia port to bring you the very best deals and choice of transfer options. Whether you're flying solo or on a big family holiday, we have a huge range of transfer vehicles to suit every party size, and can get you from the terminal to the port in as little as 50 minutes.
Awe-inspiring historical splendor, world famous sites and attractions, and, of course, phenomenal food; Rome is just one of those destinations, the kind to make it on to every traveller's 'must visit' list and which inspires generation after generation. It is also the most fantastic place to start a cruise, with Civitavecchia port, the gateway to many of the Mediterranean's most iconic and evocative ports of call, being around an hour away with our Rome cruise transfers.
Our Rome Cruise transfers make getting to your ship plain sailing. We pick you up from the terminal of both Ciampino and Fiumicino Airports, and drop you port side ready to begin your cruise. With just a few clicks you can compare 100s of options for port transfers so you know that you're getting top deals and a fantastic choice.
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for adventures on board, we have got a huge range of Rome cruise transfer vehicle options, including private cars, minibuses and luxury options. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Rome to Civitavecchia transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
It only takes around 1 hour to get from the arrivals hall to your ship, meaning that you'll be relaxing on deck in no time.
Cheap Rome Cruise Transfer Prices
Below is just a sample of our most popular transfer options on this route, but there's loads more options available. Use our awesome booking engine at the top of the page to see customised results for your trip.
|Rome to Civitavecchia Transfers|
|Pick up from||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Ciampino Airport||1 hour||£90.69 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Ciampino Airport||1 hour 10 minutes||£104.00 (Executive car for 4 people)|
|Ciampino Airport||1 hour||£66.40 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
|Fiumicino Airport||50 minutes||£82.37 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Fiumicino Airport||50 minutes||£91.52 (Executive car for 3 people)|
|Fiumicino Airport||50 minutes||£64.40 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
Little Extras for your Cruise
We're not all about transfers. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? Whether you want a relaxing walking tour, a laid back lunch trip or a diving adventure, there is a huge range of options. You can search by cruise itinerary or destination.
Worldwide Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
You don;t need us to tell you that Rome is an awesome destination for a holiday. Check out our Rome and Italy Airport transfers for more information on this awesome city and country has to offer. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our transfers are pretty great-they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi when you get to arrivals. No long queues, high prices or hidden costs for you when you book your Rome cruise transfers with us.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our private cars are great for small groups and couple heading from Rome to Civitavecchia Port. Think of them as our version of a Rome Airport taxi, except in this case, everything is organised and paid for up front. That means there's no waiting around in long lines at arrivals, and no costly surprises when you get to Civitavecchia.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
- For a super stylish start to your cruise from Civitavecchia, check out our executive transfers.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Rome Cruise Transfer FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my Rome Cruise transfer?
- When you book your Rome cruise transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Take a copy of it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Rome.What happens when it's time to come home?
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Civitavecchia cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
Need any help?
For all your Rome cruise transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top