Loading, please wait...
Girona Airport Transfers
If you're heading for gorgeous Catalonia, let us take care of your Girona Airport transfers. We offer trustworthy and low cost shared and private transport to destinations across the Costa Brava, including Lloret de Mar and Barcelona, from under £11.00 return.
The gateway to the stunning Catalonia region of Spain, Girona is ba charming city filled with colour and Spanish flair. Here at Holiday Extras, we compare loads of Girona Airport transfers to bring you fantastic deals on shared and private transport to resorts across the Costa Brava. Some of our most popular Giona transfer routes include;
- Girona Airport to Lloret de Mar - transfer time 1 hour
- Girona Airport to Barcelona - transfer time 2 hours
- Girona Airport to Costa Brava - transfer time 45 minutes
- Girona Airport to Calella - transfer time 1 hour 30 minutes
- Girona Airport to Santa Susanna - transfer time 50 minutes
- Girona Airport to Castell Montgri Estartit - transfer time 1 hour 5 minutes
- Girona Airport to Girona city centre - transfer time 25 minutes
Our Girona Airport transfers are pretty awesome, even if we say so ourselves. They take you from the airport terminal to the door of your hotel, resort or villa in as little as 25 minutes.
By pre booking your shuttle or taxi from Girona Airport, you guarantee the great prices that you see online, plus there's no waiting in long queues at the airport taxi rank, and absolutely no hidden costs.
Compare Low Cost Girona Airport Transfers from £10.27
|Girona Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Transfer Type||Price Per Person|
|Lloret de mar||Shared Shuttle||£13.01|
|Barcelona||Taxi for 3 people||£38.63|
|Costa Brava||Private minibus for 7 people||£10.58|
|Santa Susanna||Private minibus for 7 people||£10.79|
|Castell Montgri Estartit||Taxi for 4 people||£28.91|
|Girona||Luxury car for 4 people||£20.04|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
With airport transfers, all over the world, from Seattle to Singapore, wherever you're headed, we can get you there.
Check out our great Spain airport transfers page for more transfer deals across this awesome country.
Great Choice of Girona Airport Transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of private transfers from Girona Airport transfers, which includes: private taxis, shared transfers and minibuses, for 1 - 8 passengers.
Shared Shuttle Transfers from Girona Airport
If you're saving your money for tapas and sangria, our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget option. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so will make a few stops on the way to your hotel, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport.
Girona Airport Taxis and Private Transfers
- Our private transfers taxis from Girona Airport are a great way to get to your hotel in comfort, convenience and style. With options including taxis, luxury transfers and wheelchair adapted vehicles, there is something to suit you, wherever you're going and however many your travelling with.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Girona Airport transfer?
Enter your holiday details into our awesome booking engine to see our range of transfers to Girona.
Once you have booked, you will receive an email confirmation - print it off and remember to take it with you when you travel, as you'll need it to take your transfer.
Arriving at Girona Airport
- When you touch down in Girona, make your way through to the arrivals hall, and look out for either a representative or someone with a sign with your name on it .This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight takes the scenic route and you arrive later than expected in Girona, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say adios to Girona, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top