Barcelona Airport Transfers to Salou
Pre-book your Barcelona Airport transfer to Salou with prices starting from just £16.22 with FREE cancellations*
If you're looking for a cheap airport transfer deal from Barcelona to Salou, Holiday Extras have got you covered! We have an array of transfer options for everyone planning a stay in Spain's Costa Dorada. As well as drop offs at lots of hotels and resorts, we also have lots of different vehicles, including shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private cars, private minibuses, wheelchair adapted van and even luxury private car (incl. Mercedes E Class and BMW 5 Series).
Compare Low Cost Prices - Barcelona Airport Transfer to Salou
|Transfer type||Estimated Journey Time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||180 minutes||£16.22|
|Private Transfer (car + 4 passengers)||75 minutes||£135.94|
|Executive Transfer||75 minutes||£157.46 (car + 4 passengers)|
|Private Minibus||120 minutes||£163.12 (up to 8 passengers)|
|Private coach transfer||120 minutes||£249.22 (up to 24 passengers)|
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras and grab yourself a great deal if you're travelling to Salou. If you're planning a trip to another part of Spain, then we'll cater for you too. We serve dozens of popular Spanish resorts, including Alicante, Majorca, Benidorm, Tenerife, and Lanzarote.
If you're planning days out or excursions, then Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets. For a full list of things to do in the Costa Dorada - including theme parks and trips to Barcelona, see here.
Barcelona to Salou Airport Transfers FAQsI'm just about to book my airport transfer - what happens next?
Once you've made your airport transfer booking, we'll send you an email confirmation with all your booking information. It's recommended you keep a copy with you, as you'll need to show your booking details when you arrive at the airport.What do I do when I arrive at Barcelona Airport?
- When you arrive at the airport, it's all very easy.
- Once you've collected your suitcases in Baggage Reclaim, make your way to the arrivals hall. You driver will be waiting there to greet you displaying a sign with your name on.
- Alternatively, your driver may be at a designated desk. Your booking confirmation will confirm what the arrangements will be.
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off right outside your hotel or accommodation. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop-off point being in a pedestrianised area, it may be necessary to drop you off nearby. However, everything will be clarified in your booking confirmation.
Don't worry! If your flight suffers a delay, then we won't leave you left stranded. Just call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation and arrangements can be made for your driver to pick you up and get you to Salou once your flight arrives. As long as the provider is kept in the loop, then everything can be resolved.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Know how - We've got experience of the industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won awards for our service.
Yes, babies and children are more than welcome on our transfers. However, if you usually use equipment such as a booster seat, make sure you bring these with you as they are not provided.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Palma Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Your journey time depends on the type of transfer you choose, as well as the traffic conditions. Our fasted transfer option, a private car, takes around an hour and fifteen minutes.Do you offer bus transfers from Barcelona Airport to Salou?
Yes, we can offer shared bus transfers, also known as shuttle trransfers, from Barcelona to Salou. Simply make a search in our engine and keep an eye out for this option for the route to your hotel.Do you have any cheap transfers from Barcelona Airport to Salou?
Our cheapest deals for solo travellers and small groups tend to be our shared bus services. However, if you're travelling in a larger group, it might work out even cheaper to hire a private vehicle and split the cost amongst yourself, so keep this in mind while searching.
Transfers for everyone
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Barcelona Airport to Salou transfers for between 1-24 people, all of which include 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per person.
- Our most budget-friendly option to Salou from Barcelona Airport (BCN) is shared shuttles. If you're watching the pennies, then this is a great value service that get you to your destination. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 180 minutes.
- If you fancy a bit of comfort and style, then why not opt for a private luxury car or minibuses - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- If you're travelling in a large group of friends or family, then check out our private coach options. We offer coaches seating up to 24 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Barcelona Airport (BCN) and dropping off at Salou in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top