Loading, please wait...
Lyon Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski transfers from Lyon Airport to popular resorts such as Meribel, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Hitting the slopes in the French Alps? Perhaps you're heading for the glamour of Meribel or chic Chamonix. Wherever you're going, our ski resort transfers from Lyon Airport can get you to the chalet. We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations across the region.
Cheap Lyon Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts
|Lyon Airport To Ski Resort Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Meribel||40 minutes||£20.22 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Ski 360, Lyon||35 minutes||£11.61 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Les Deux Alpes||2 hours||£90.07 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Chamonix||2 hours 10 minutes||£77.13 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Using our fast and secure booking engine, choose your transfers from Lyon Airport.
- Once you've booked, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- Make sure you print this off as you'll need it when you take your transfers.
- Sit back, relax, start dreaming of Alpine retreats.
- No, really, it's that simple.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- When you land, wrangle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Your driver will be waiting either in the hall or at a designated desk (specifics on your confirmation).
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to Lyon Airport goes like clockwork.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside your accommodation, so all you have to do is hop on and off you go.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your plane gets held up, don't panic. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Lyon Airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a stylish start to your ski break, our private cars are a great option, with room for up to 4 people.
- If you're on a group getaway, our private minibuses are an easy and cost effective solution to your transfer needs, with room for 8 travellers. You can all arrive together and not have the hassle of organising multiple taxis or trying to corral everyone on public transport.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of an Alpine winter, but you never know, what with global warming as it is.)
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Lyon ski resort transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top