Lyon Airport Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski transfers from Lyon Airport to popular resorts like Meribel, with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Hitting the slopes in the French Alps? Perhaps you're heading for the glamour of Meribel or chic Chamonix. Wherever you're going, our ski resort transfers from Lyon Airport can get you to the chalet. We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations across the region.
Ready to get your ski holiday started? Get your booking underway by comparing our wonderful range of Lyon Airport ski transfers, available to popular ski resorts high in the mountains. You can be assured of safe and reliable transportation when you book with Holiday Extras, so your journey through the snow, up, up, and up to your resort, will go as smoothly as possible.
Cheap Lyon Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts
|Lyon Airport Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Meribel||40 minutes||£20.22 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Ski 360, Lyon||35 minutes||£11.61 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Les Deux Alpes||2 hours||£90.07 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Chamonix||2 hours 10 minutes||£77.13 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
Note: Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Free cancellation available 24 hours before travel.
France Ski Insurance
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
A Choice of Lyon Airport Ski Transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Lyon Airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person).
Shared Ski Transfers
The most convenient and budget-friendly options, our shared ski transfers, also simply known as shuttles, are a great way to get to your resort from Lyon Airport. With this option, you'll join a vehicle with other avid skiers and snowboarders.
Speedy Shared Ski Transfers
Looking for something a little quicker than a shuttle bus, but still fantastic value? Our speedy shared ski transfers are a great way to get where you need to be without breaking the bank. The speedy shuttle service will make fewer stops on the way to your resort, which means you'll be on the slopes that little bit faster.
Private Ski Transfers
If you're travelling with friends and family and want a vehicle all to yourselves, then our private ski transfers could be just the ticket. You can sit back and relax as you're driven directly from the airport to your resort with the minimum of fuss.
Private Executive Transfers
Travel through the mountains in style with our comfortable private executive airport taxis. Designed to get you from A to B in maximum comfort, these premium transfers offer top-brand vehicles including BMWs and Mercedes, for that luxury feel, and perfect start to your ski trip.
Private Ski Bus Transfers
Travelling with a bigger group of friends or family for a once-in-a-lifetime skiing holiday? Hop on one of our private minibus services for a simple and quick transfer between the airport and your mountain resort. Plus, if you split the cost of this between everyone travelling, and you can end up with a fantastic price!
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
For anyone with additional mobility requirements we offer wheelchair adapted transfers to help make your ski holiday more hassle-free. These transfers go door-to-door from the airport to your chalet or hotel, so you can book with the confidence that your journey will be straightforward.
Private Coach Transfers
Hitting the slopes as part of an organised trip? Hiring one of our private coaches as your transfer service is the easiest way to get from Lyon Airport, all in one group. You'll be assigned a rep to help everyone board the coach, too!
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Using our fast and secure booking engine, choose your transfers from Lyon Airport.
- Once you've booked, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- Make sure you take it with you as you'll need it when you take your transfers.
- Sit back, relax, start dreaming of Alpine retreats.
- No, really, it's that simple.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- When you land, wrangle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Your driver will be waiting either in the hall or at a designated desk (specifics on your confirmation).
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You might need to show your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
What happens when it's time to come home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to Lyon Airport goes like clockwork.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside your accommodation, so all you have to do is hop on and off you go.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed! What should I do?
If your plane gets held up, don't panic. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
Can babies and children use your transfer services?
Yes, children and babies are welcome on our transfers. Just keep in mind we don't currently supply any equipment, such as booster seats, so you will need to bring them with you.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of an Alpine winter, but you never know, what with global warming as it is.)
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Lyon ski resort transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top