Grenoble Ski Transfers
Pre-book your Grenoble ski transfers from Grenoble Airport to popular resorts such as Les Deux Alpes, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Valloire with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
The French Alps are one of the world's premier ski destinations, with a huge range of fantastic slopes and breathtaking landscapes to enjoy while sliding down them. Many of the very best resorts are within easy reach of Grenoble Airport. We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations across the region.
Pre Book your Ski Transfers from Grenoble Airport
Pre booking your Grenoble Airport taxi or transfer to nearby ski resorts means that you skip the queues at the airprot taxi rank. Your reliable driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and take you straight to your resort-with no hidden costs when you arrive.
Compare Grenoble Ski Transfers
|Grenoble Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Les Deux Alpes||3 hours 5 minutes||£87.39 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Les Menuires||2 hours 50 minutes||£111.45 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Val Thorens||3 hours 30 minutes||£86.49 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Valloire||2 hours 20 minutes||£97.83 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|La Tania||3 hours||£59.13 (Minibus for 12 people)|
Note: Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Free cancellations available 24 hours before travel.
A Choice of Grenoble Ski Transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Grenoble airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person). All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Shared Ski Transfers
One of the most convenient and budget-friendly options for your ski trip, our shared shuttle transfers, also simply known as shuttles, are a great way to get to your Grenoble resort. With this option, you'll join a vehicle with other avid skiers and snowboarders.
Speedy Shared Ski Transfers
Looking for something a little quicker, but still fantastic value? Our speedy shared ski transfers are a great way to get where you need to be without breaking the bank. The speedy transfer will make fewer stops on the way to your ski resort, making them a great combination of a quick transfer and a budget-friendly option.
Private Ski Transfers
If you're travelling in a small group and you don't want to pile into a shared transfer with others, then our private ski transfers could be just the ticket. You can sit back and relax as you're driven directly from Grenoble Airport to your resort with the minimum of fuss in your own vehicle.
Private Executive Transfers
Travel in style with our comfortable private executive ski transfers. Designed to get you to the slopes in maximum comfort, these premium transfers offer top-brand vehicles including BMWs and Mercedes, for that luxury feel.
Private Ski Minibus Transfers
Travelling with friends or family for a once-in-a-lifetime skiing holiday? For bigger groups of slope-goers, you can hop on one of our private minibus ski transfers for a simple and quick journey between Grenoble Airport and your mountain resort.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
For anyone with extra mobility requirements, we offer wheelchair adapted transfers to help make your holiday to the slopes more hassle-free. These transfers go door to door from Grenoble Airport to your accommodation so you can book with the confidence that your journey will be straightforward.
Private Coach Transfers
Hitting the slopes as part of an organised trip? Hiring one of our private coaches as your transfer service is the easiest way to get where you need to be, all in one group. You'll be assigned a rep to help everyone board the coach too!
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
France is a pretty great country away from the ski resorts, too. Check our our France airport transfers page to see what else this beautiful destination has to offer.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
FAQs for Grenoble Ski Airport TransfersWhat happens once I've booked my Grenoble transfer?
- Check out our range of Grenoble ski transfers using our booking agent (find it at the top of the page). Book your favourite.
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Put it somewhere safe, as you may need it when you arrive in Grenoble to show your driver.
- Sit back, put the kettle on, have a cup of tea to reward yourself. Your airport transfer is done.
- No, really, it's that simple.
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared transfer, you will be met by a representative in arrivals, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- Taking a private transfer? You're driver will be waiting either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk (specifics on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to Grenoble Airport is as easy as winking.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed, roll your cases into the vehicle and off you go.
My flight is delayed! What do I do?
If you're going to be arriving a bit later than planned to Grenoble, just call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll ensure that you can still get where you need to go.Can you organise Grenoble to Tignes transfers?
If you are heading to Tignes for your skiing, then we can help you organise your transport there. Just make a search with the name of your Tignes hotel to discover your options.What is the Grenoble to Tignes transfer time?
The transfer time between Grenoble and Tignes is about two hours in a private transfer.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of an Alpine winter, but you never know.)
- Trusted by leading travel international companies worldwide.
Need any help?
For all your Grenoble ski transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top