Lyon Airport Transfers
Book your Lyon airport transfer with us, with prices starting from under £15.00 with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Lyon is widely regarded as the gastronomic capital of France. Let us find you top-rated and low-cost Lyon Airport transfers to the city, at unbeatable prices, so you can have more time enjoying gastronomic delights like Coq au Van and andouillette and less time waiting at the airport.
With a fantastic choice of private transfers from Lyon Airport to choose from, including airport taxis, electric vehicles and luxury options, there's a transfer for everyone, whether you're a lone traveller or on a big group getaway.
For a taste of what else France has to offer, take a peek at France Airport Transfers.
If you're heading to the beautiful Alpine slopes from Lyon, check out our Lyon ski transfers.
Compare Low Cost Lyon Airport Transfers from only £11.53
|Transfers from Lyon Airport|
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price per person|
|Lyon city centre||35 minutes||£16.15 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Lyon city centre||35 mins||£11.53 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Lyon city centre||35 mins||£18.84 (Electric car for 4 people)|
|Lyon city centre||35 mins||£42.69 (Luxury car for 2 people)|
|Lyon city centre||35 mins||£21.54 (Executive electric car for 4 people)|
Lyon Airport Transfers FAQsI've booked my airport transfer - what happens now?
- So you've booked your Lyon airport transfers using our fast and secure booking agent-hooray! You will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your transfer on it. If you do nothing else, be sure to keep hold of this. Save it somewhere easy to find or go old school and print it off, whichever you do, keep it safe, as you will need it when the time comes to take your trip.
- Once you have landed in Lyon airport and been reunited with your bags, make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Here, one of two things will happen. There will either be a designated desk for you to go to (detailed on your confirmation) or your driver will meet you with a named board.
- If in doubt, have a look at your confirmation. All the information that you need will be on there.
If your trip gets off to a slightly rocky start and your plane is held up, don't panic. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They will then be able to let the driver know what's happening and assist you however you need. Problem solved.What happens when it's time to come home?
So you're at the end of your holiday, you've skied the best slopes that the Alps have to offer and indulged in the finest of French cuisine. We ensure that your return airport transfer is just a straight-forward as the outward journey.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- Try to be ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, it helps to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- For insurance, car hire and airport, to name just a few. In that time, we've gotten pretty good at it. , we've been doing the less exciting bits of booking a holiday; the
- With just one click, we compare 1000's of transfer options. In seconds.
- Anytime you need help, our call centre is there. All day, every day.
- We only use the best vehicles, which means that they're all under five years old and come with air conditioning
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers in Lyon. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
The best private transfers for your holiday
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Lyon airport. Whether you're after a simple car or something a little fancier, we will have an option which works for you. All of our transfers have space for one suitcase per person. Plus, they drop you off at the door of your accommodation-you can't get more convenient than that.
There are a lot of private transfers out there, so we've taken the hard work out of searching. One-click on our booking engine will sift through 1000's of options.
- Our cheapest private transfer option is perfect for small groups and families. These cars have space for up to three people, are clean, comfortable and get you from a to b. Just remember, if you need a car seat, you will need to provide your own.
- If you're travelling as a party of up to seven, why not go for a minibus? There are by far the simplest way of transporting a large group without having to worry about booking multiple taxis.
- If you prefer a touch of luxury, we have a range of executive private transfers, getting your holiday or business trip off to a flying start
- We care about our impact on the environment and want to help keep our planet beautiful for future generations, so we offer electric transfers in selected destinations, including Lyon.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls and chats, contact us now.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Lyon airport (LYS) and dropping off in Lyon city centre, via private transfer for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top