Search hotels at Glasgow

Don't know your flight number? (Help me find my flight)

Help & support

Our Kent-based support team are friendly, knowledgeable and ready to help with a new or existing booking.

Exclusive email offers

Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox

Sign up now

We treat your privacy very seriously!

Glasgow Airport Hotel Directions

If you're staying at one of our Glasgow airport hotels, then you'll need directions. This page gives full details on how to get to the airport efficiently and easily.

Enter your postcode for directions:

Longitude -4.43210
Latitude    55.86470

Glasgow International Address

Glasgow International,
Glasgow Airport,

On-airport hotel

Glasgow hotels: The options

On airport hotels: These are within the airport grounds, so transfer times to the terminal are quick. The Holiday Inn Glasgow airport and the Holiday Inn Express Glasgow airport are within walking distance of the terminal. Staying on-airport means you'll be able to sleep in that little bit later and push that alarm clock even further back.

Off airport hotels: Usually less expensive than on-airport hotels, off-airport hotels are outside the airport grounds but won't be more than a few miles away. They usually provide you with transport to the airport for free or at a reduced rate. Two of our most popular are the Erskine Bridge Hotel Glasgow airport and the Normandy Hotel Glasgow airport.

Top tip

Read our Glasgow airport hotels customer feedback before you book. It's testament to the quality of our service and our Glasgow hotels. We're proud to say that 99.88% of our customers are happy with our service - and we're working on the other 0.12%.

We'll arrange your transport

Driving yourself to the airport or coercing someone to drive you there is not the only option. We also offer return rail tickets to Glasgow airport for the whole family at discounted prices. When you book your train tickets with us, kids can go free*. Catching the train can dissolve a lot of the hassle of getting to and from Glasgow International and prices are definitely worth casting your eye over.

For more details visit our Glasgow airport by train page.

Of course, if you prefer to travel by car, our Glasgow airport parking can be as simple as entering the dates you need and picking a car park from our list of suppliers.

Top tip

Visit our Glasgow airport information section to see what facilities and amenities you can expect. Also, before you pack, take a look at the Glasgow airport baggage allowance so you don't end up with anything in your hand-luggage you can't take through the security gates.

Directions to each Glasgow Airport Hotels

Glasgow Airport Courtyard by Marriott Directions | Holiday Extras
A contemporary hotel just 500m from Glasgow Airport. Address: Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, Marchburn Drive, Glasgow Airport Business Park, Abbotsinch PA3 2SJ

Glynhill Hotel at Glasgow Airport Directions | Holiday Extras
Use this page to help you plan your route to Glynhill Hotel at Glasgow airport. You'll find a handy interactive map so you can see where the hotel is located.

Glasgow Airport Holiday Inn Express Directions | Holiday Extras
Easy to follow directions to Glasgow Holiday Inn Express. Address: Express by Holiday Inn, St Andrew's Drive, Glasgow Airport, Paisley. PA3 2TJ.

Glasgow Airport Holiday Inn Hotel Directions - Holiday Extras
Directly opposite the airport terminal, you can't stay any closer than this! Address: The Holiday Inn, Glasgow Airport, Abbotsnich, Paisley, PA3 2TR

Glasgow Airport Muthu River Hotel & Spa Directions
This purpose built, spacious hotel is convenient for accessing Glasgow airport. Address: Muthu River Hotel, Riverfront, Erskine, Renfrewshire, PA8 6AN.

Directions to the Glasgow Normandy | Airport Map & Hotel Address
The Normandy hotel at Glasgow airport offers great value accommodation. Address: The Normandy Hotel, Inchinnan Road, Renfrew, Glasgow, PA4 9EJ.

Glasgow Airport Premier Inn Directions | Holiday Extras
Easy to use directions to Glasgow International Airport Premier Inn. Hotel Address: Whitecart Road, Glasgow Airport, Paisley, Glasgow, PA3 2TH

Glasgow Airport Travelodge Hotel Directions | Holiday Extras
Directions to Glasgow Travelodge, close to Glasgow International Airport. Address: Marchburn Drive, Glasgow Airport Business Park, Paisley, Glasgow PA3 2AR.