Chambery Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski transfers from Chambery Airport to popular resorts such as Val d' Isere, Chamonix, Courcheval and Chamonix with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Beautiful Chambery is a gateway to the awesome slopes of the French Alps. We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, inlcuding taxis, minibuses and shared minivans dropping off at popular destinations across the region.
Pre-Book your Chambery Airport Ski Transfers
To skip long queues at Chambery Airport taxi rank, make sure you pre book your ski resort transfers with us. Your trusted and top rated driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and take you straight your resort, so you don't have to waste your precious skiing time waiting for a taxi.
Cheap Chambery Airport Ski Transfers
|Chambery Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Val d' Isere||2 hours 30 minutes||£97.83 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Alpe d' Huez||1 hour 50 minutes||£68.01 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Val Thorens||3 hours||£82.93 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Les Deux Alpes||2 hours 30 minutes||£99.84 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Chamonix||2 hours||£72.00 (Minibus for 6 people)|
|Tignes||3 hours||£103.06 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Note: Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Free cancellations available up to 24 hours before travel.
Chambery Ski Insurance
To explore what what else this beautiful country has to offer, check our our France airport transfers page.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
FAQs for Chambery Ski TransfersWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Using our fast and secure booking engine, choose your transfers from Chambery Airport.
- Once you've booked, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- Make sure you take it with you as your driver might ask to see it when you take your transfers.
- Sit back, relax, start dreaming of Alpine retreats.
- No, really, it's that simple.
- When you land, wrangle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Your driver will be waiting either in the hall or at a designated desk (specifics on your confirmation).
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver - just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to France, we ensure that your return to Chambery Airport goes like clockwork.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you at the time and location listed.
- In most cases, your driver will aim to meet you outside your accommodation, so all you have to do is hop in and off you go.
My flight is delayed - should I call someone?
If your plane gets held up, don't panic. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll look after you from then.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of an Alpine winter, but you never know, what with global warming as it is.)
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
A choice of Chambery Airport transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of transfers from Chambery Airport to ski resorts, for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person.)
Shared Ski Transfers
One of the most convenient and budget-friendly options, our shared Chambery ski transfers, also simply known as shuttles, are a great way to get wherever you're going. With this option, you'll board a vehicle with other avid skiers and snowboarders.
Speedy Shared Ski Transfers
Looking for something a little quicker than the shuttle, but still fantastic value? Our speedy shared ski transfers are a great way to get where you need to be without breaking the bank. The speedy shuttles will make fewer stops on the way to your resort, making them a quicker yet still budget-friendly option.
Private Ski Transfers
If you're travelling with your family and you don't want to pile into a transfer with people you don't know, then our private ski transfers could be just the ticket. You can sit back and relax with your loved ones as you're driven directly from the airport to your resort with the minimum of fuss.
Private Executive Transfers
Travel to the slopes in style with our comfortable private executive airport taxis. Designed to get you from A to B in maximum comfort, these premium transfers offer top-brand vehicles including BMWs and Mercedes, for that luxury start to your ski holiday.
Private Ski Bus Transfers
Travelling with lots of friends or family for a once-in-a-lifetime skiing holiday? For slightly bigger groups of slope-goers, you can hop on one of our private minibus services to Chambery for a simple and quick transfer to your mountain resort. Split the cost of this between everyone travelling, and you can end up with a fantastic price!
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
For anyone with mobility requirements we offer wheelchair adapted transfers to the slopes near Chambery, to help make your holiday more hassle-free. These transfers go door to door from the airport to your accommodation so you can book with the confidence that your journey will be straightforward.
Private Coach Transfers
Hitting the slopes as part of a big group? Hiring one of our private coaches as your transfer service is the easiest way to get to Chambery, all in one group. You'll be assigned a rep to help everyone board the coach, and when you split the cost between the whole group, this could even end up being the cheapest option for your ski transfers!
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
For all your Chambery ski resort transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top