Loading, please wait...
Caribbean Island Airport Transfers
Compare and book airport transfers in the Caribbean with Holiday Extras. We offer a fantastic range of shared, private and luxury transfers, with prices starting under £10.00.
Swaying palm trees, endless beaches and crystal-clear sea views are just a few things which spring to mind when you think of the Caribbean. With Holiday Extras, skip the hassle of airport queues and haggling taxi prices - pre-book your Caribbean airport transfers and enjoy the beauty of your island escape from the comfort of your air-conditioned transfer.
Some of our best value Caribbean transfers can be found in;
Save yourself time and money by pre-booking your airport transfers in the Caribbean today.
Compare Caribbean Airport Transfers from £4.74
|Caribbean Airport Transfers|
|Transfer From||Transfer To||Journey time and transfer type||Price Per Person|
|Barbados Airport||Bridgetown||1 hour 5 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£16.09|
|Antigua Airport||English Harbour||39 minutes - Minibus for 5 people||£15.42|
|St Lucia Airport||Rodney Bay||1 hour 22 minutes - MPV for 4 people||£19.96|
|Jamaica Airport||Kingston||30 minutes - Minivan for 9 people||£8.29|
|Punta Cana Airport (Dominican Republic)||Punta Cana||40 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£4.74|
|Havana Airport (Cuba)||Havana||55 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£9.66|
|Bahamas Airport||Nassau||15 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£11.72|
|Aruba Airport||Oranjestad||20 minutes - MPV for 5 people||£5.80|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Punta Cana Airport to Punta Cana. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a fantastic range of airport transfers throughout the USA, Europe and worldwide. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Caribbean Airport Transfers?
Organising your Caribbean transfers in advance can save you time and money.
The last thing that you want to be doing after a long flight is hanging around in queues at the airport taxi rank. With our airport transfers, you bypass the lines. Your driver or provider will meet you in arrivals and take you straight to your awaiting vehicle.
There's no need to worry about digging into your holiday budget, either. When you book your Caribbean airport transfers with Holiday Extras, everything is paid for upfront, so there are no worries about runaway taxi meters or hidden costs.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Once you've chosen your great value airport transfers, you'll receive an email confirmation.
- This contains useful information, including where to find your driver and contact numbers, so print it out and take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax and start dreaming of the Caribbean.
- No, it really is that simple.
At the Airport
- When you arrive, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Find your driver according to the instructions on your confirmation.
Help! My flight is delayed!
Don't panic! If your flight is delayed, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They arrange alternative transfers for you.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to bid a fond farewell to your little slice of Caribbean paradise, your return transfers to the airport are straight-forward.
Your confirmation will have details of pickup time and place.
We recommend that you're primed and ready to go about 15 minutes before your pickup time.
A choice of transfers
We offer a fantastic range of shared shuttles, taxis and private transfers in the Caribbean, so however you like to travel, we've got you covered.
Shuttle buses are shared with other travellers, so will make up to 8 stops en route to your resort. There may also be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive.
Private transfers travel directly to your resort, with no stops on the way.
In most cases, you will be dropped off at your resort, but sometimes, your driver might not be able to get right to the door. In this case, you'll be dropped off at a nearby, convenient location.
- For solo travellers, couples and budget-savvy holidaymakers heading for resorts and hotels, our shared shuttles are a great choice.
- For couples and families staying in hotels and private accommodation, our airport taxis and MPVs are the fast and convenient transfer option.
- Ensure everyone in your group arrives together with our great value minibuses.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- - Trusted by leading travel agents after helping travellers with their holiday extras for 37 years.
- - Shared shuttles and private taxi transfers available worldwide
- - UK-based, friendly contact centre available here 7 days a week
- - Vehicles are all maintained to the highest standard, in top condition and with air conditioning as standard
- - Compare lots of great value transfers in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Caribbean Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top