Antigua Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Antigua Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £28.60 and FREE cancellations*
As part of the West Indies island chain, beautiful Antigua is a holiday hotspot for fans of sun-drenched beaches, world-class diving and incredible scenery. Our transfers from Antigua Airport take you from the terminal to the door of your resort in as little as 20 minutes, giving you more time to get on with important stuff, like topping up your Caribbean tan.
A selection of Antigua Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)-St John's||20 mins||£28.60 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)-St John's||40 mins||£38.84 (Shared Shuttle bus)|
|Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)-Jolly Beach||40 mins||£32.11 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)-Jolly Harbour||60 mins||£44.97 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)-English Harbour||40 mins||£37.63 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU)-English Harbour||40 mins||£61.32 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you book your Antigua airport transfers (with Holiday Extras, of course) you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that we have taken care of the leg work for you. You will receive an email confirmation with all the details on it, and you'll need it when you take your transfers, so make sure to pop it somewhere safe.
Arriving at Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport
- When you arrive in Antigua, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next depends on which transfer you choose.
- We know that the last thing that you want to be doing after a long flight is waiting around, so if you're on a shared shuttle, a representative will meet you and show you to your vehicle.
- If you're going private, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things at their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say goodbye to Antigua, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
A Drop Of Heaven In The Caribbean
Antigua is quintessentially Caribbean. The white-sand beaches, the gently swaying palm trees and the sparkling coral reefs all come together to give off a tropical paradise kind of feeling. Sun worshippers may never want to leave, with the island being famed for its glorious beaches which are perfect for lazy days in the sun. Venture into the crystal clear waters for some of the best snorkelling and diving on the planet.
Antigua isn't a one-trick pony, there's plenty of exploring to be done inland. For a lesson in the island's past and the sad history and legacy of the slave trade, pay a visit to Betty's Hope, a sugar plantation-turned-monument. Fort Barrington provides more interest for history buffs, and Shirley Heights offers unbeatable panoramic views over the stunning English Harbour.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from Antigua Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for shared and private transfers from Antigua, take a look at our options below.
- If you're going solo in Antigua, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest option. Getting you from A to B via the scenic route, there'll be a maximum of 8 stops on the route to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the Caribbean heat. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our dedicated transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Antigua V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU) and dropping off in St John's via private car for 4 passengers.. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top