Jamaica Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Jamaica Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £8.62pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're heading to the Caribbean and are looking for cheap airport transfers from Jamaica Airport, then look no further! With our hassle-free private transfers, our drivers will be waiting for you at Norman Manley International Airport (KIN) to deliver you right to the door of your hotel. We have a great choice of private vehicles for your airport transfer - from cars, minibuses and even luxury transport to get you to your resort in style. You won't have to worry about long queues for taxis - you can simply sit back and enjoy the tropical scenery on your way to your destination.
We work only with a base of trusted suppliers so we can regularly check prices to bring you cheap deals for Jamaica Airport transfers, as well as a host of other Caribbean airport transfers, including St Lucia meaning we do all the hard work so you don't have to.
Compare cheap transfers Jamaica from Kingston Airport (KIN)
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Kingston Airport (KIN) to Montego Bay||30 minutes||£8.62 (private minivan for 9 passengers)|
|Kingston Airport (KIN) to Fort Charles||30 minutes||£9.07 (executive transfer for 3 passengers)|
|Kingston Airport (KIN) to Kingston||30 minutes||£15.11 (private transfer for 3 passengers)|
|Kingston Airport (KIN) to Montego Bay||30 minutes||£24.46 (private transfer for 3 passengers)|
Jamaica Airport transfers start from only £8.62 per person and deliver you directly to your hotel in just 30 minutes.
The lowdown on Jamaica
Home to rum punch, jerk chicken, reggae and miles and miles of picture-postcard beaches, Jamaica really is a Caribbean island gem. It has a laid back vibe with its own blend of Creole, meets African, meets colonial culture with a bit of Latin thrown in too! It's an island of contrast, with historic plantations and lush mountains nestling alongside palms and golden sandy coves. Of course, being on holiday, you'll want to lie back, soak up the rays and take a dip in the turquoise Caribbean waters. But if you can drag yourself off your sunbed, then a trip to the Dunn's River Falls is a must where you can swim under the waterfalls. Fans of Bob Marley will love the reggae museum in his former home town of Kingston dedicated to his memory and music. If that all sounds a bit too strenuous, then relax in one of the cliff top bars of Negril town, watch the spectacular sunset and then dance the night away.
A choice of Jamaica Airport transfers
We offer a range of different vehicle options for your transfer from Jamaica Airport to your accommodation. Private transfers vary from cars seating 2 or 3 passengers - ideal if you're travelling with just your other half to 10 seater minibuses. This works out to be one of our best value options when you divide the price by 10 passengers and is ideal if you're travelling in a large group of friends or family.
- One of our best value transfer options is a private minibus to your destination with space for up to 10 passengers and room for a suitcase for each passenger. There are no stops, so you will be driven directly to your destination. This is a far more practical and stress-free option than using public transport. You'll have peace of mind that you will be driven safely to your resort.
- If you're travelling with your partner or spouse, then our private transfer cars are a great ideal option. With space for a suitcase each, as well as an item of hand luggage, you'll have plenty of space in your luggage to buy some souvenirs!
- If you're looking to start your holiday with that extra bit of finesse, then why not book one of our luxury or executive transfers. With room for 3-5 people, they are a great way to relax after your flight in comfy seats with air conditioning while someone else drives on foreign roads!
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How does it work?
I'm just about to book my Jamaica Airport transfer - what happens next?
- Once you've made your booking, we'll send you an email confirmation with all your booking information. It's recommended to print this off and take a hard copy with you, as you'll need it on the day of your departure.
On arrival at Norman Manley International Airport, Kingston, Jamaica
- When you arrive at Kingston Airport, it's all very easy.
- Once you've collected your suitcases in Baggage Reclaim, make your way to the arrivals hall. You driver will be waiting there to greet you displaying a sign with your name on.
- Alternatively, your driver may be at a designated desk. Your booking confirmation will advise of where exactly you need to meet them.
- As you and the rest of your party will be the only passengers on your private transfer, there won't be any additional pickups or dropoffs on the way to your destination.
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off right outside your hotel or accommodation in Jamaica. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, it may be necessary to drop you off nearby. However, all this will be clarified in your booking confirmation.
Help! My flight's been delayed!
Don't worry! If your flight suffers a delay, then we won't leave you left stranded. Just call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation and arrangements can be made for your driver to pick you up when you eventually arrive at Jamaica Airport (KIN). As long as the provider is kept in the loop, then everything can be resolved.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare a host of Jamaica Airport transfer options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- We have a trusted reputation among the leading international travel companies.
On hand to help
Our UK based transfers team are available to contact here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Norman Manley International Airport, Kingston, Jamaica (KIN) and dropping off in Montego Bay in a private minivan transfer (with 7 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top