At HolidayExtras.com® we can offer you both on-airport parking and off-airport parking, and both provide quick transfers to Aberdeen airport. Regular transfers from both car parks mean youll never have to wait around for a bus with all your luggage. Choosing an Aberdeen airport parking package with us could mean youll get a better price than going directly to the car park company itself, and you can be confident you've got a great deal with our Best Price Guarantee.
What transfers are available?
The Aberdeen airport Long Stay car park is situated on the Aberdeen airport site so transfers to the terminal take a mere two minutes. Every transfer is available for free and they operate from 4am until the last flight of the day.Why you should take a transfer from Aberdeen Long Stay car park
- • Transfers only take two minutes
- • Regular services operate every two to three minutes
- • Transfers are free of charge
- • Run from 4am until last flight
- • Wheelchair accessible bus shelters and transfer coaches
- • Return transfers from the airport are easy to request on a courtesy phone located opposite the taxi rank on the forecourt outside the terminal
The other transfer service available for Aberdeen airport is at the Aberdeen Airpark car park. Although the Airpark is an off-airport car park, it is still only two miles away from the airport and transfers only take five minutes. With this parking option youll save money by choosing an off-airport car park but you'll still be a matter of minutes away from the airport.Why you should take a transfer from Aberdeen Airpark car park...
- • Transfer times of only five minutes
- • Available on request at any time
- • No extra cost for transfers
- • Quick parking-to-transfer process, the staff will park your car for you
- • As the car park staff will already know your flight details, a transfer service will be waiting for you at the airport on your return