Murcia Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Murcia Airport through Holiday Extras from just £8.46pp, with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Beautiful Murcia might be the most underrated destination in Spain, boasting all of the beaches, culture and history of more well-known resorts, but without the crowds. This undiscovered gem might not stay undiscovered for long, with so much to do and see, it won't be long until the rest of the world catches on! Beat the crowds with our Murcia Airport transfers from Region de Murcia International. We drop off in popular destinations around the region, including La Manga, Torrevieja, Puerto de Mazarron and Cartagena.
Have a peek at Spain Airport Transfers for more Spanish transfer destinations.
Compare low-cost transfers from Murcia Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|La Manga||1 hour||£18.78 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Torrevieja||1 hour||£14.50 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Puerto de Mazarron||1 hour||£12.58 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Cartagena||45 minutes||£8.46 Minibus for 7 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you have picked the right airport transfers for you, book using our fast and secure system (at the top of the page). You will then receive an email confirmation, which you'll need when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you travel.
- Once you've touched down, make your way to the arrivals hall-stopping to wrestle your bags off the carousel first.
- When you get to the hall, keep a lookout for a person with your name on a board (just like in the movies!) They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
At Murcia Airport
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane gets held up en route, there's no need to worry about your transfer at the other end. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure you receive assistance.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say adios to Murcia, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Our Mini Guide to Murcia
Pristine beaches. Fantastic food. Historic and exciting cities. These are just some of the things you can expect when you visit Murcia. This region in the south of Spain has remained under the tourist radar while other resorts have boomed, meaning that there is untold beauty and excitement to discover. Murcia has all of Spain's greatest hits, ocean views, mountains and amazing culture.
History buffs will love the region, with cities such as Murcia and Cartagena providing ample opportunities to explore castles, ruins and cathedrals, while sun-seekers will want to head for the beaches of La Manga and Puerto de Mazarron.
If you want to escape to nature, Murcia has got you covered. The stunning Salto del Usero is a must-visit while in the area and is the perfect spot to cool down on a hot day. Or pay a visit to one of the national parks in the region for unforgettable mountain and sea views.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Murcia Airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 4 people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- For an ultra-luxurious transfer, we offer executive cars, including Mercedes models, for an extra special start your trip.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Murcia Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Murcia Airport FAQsHow many airports are there in Murcia?
There is just one civilian airport in Murcia, the Region de Murcia International Airport (RMU).Where is the airport?
The Region de Murcia International Airport is located halfway between Murcia and Cartagena, with excellent transport links around the region and to other popular Spanish destinations.What facilities does the airport have?
Murcia International has all the facilities you would expect for a major airport. Currency exchange, ATMs, restaurants and shops are all in the terminal, with more selections due to be added over the next few years as the airport grows.Is wifi available at the airport?
Murcia Airport has free wifi available throughout the building.Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those Spanish summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Airport Transfers to other Spanish Destinations
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Region de Murcia International Airport (RMU) and dropping off in Cartagena via a private car for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top