Loading, please wait...
Rome Ciampino Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of transfers from Rome Ciampino Airport to bring you the best deals and prices. We have a massive choice of shared shuttles and private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £21.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a top range of Rome Ciampino Airport Transfers at fantastic low prices.
Glorious Rome is a city that finds itself at the top of many a traveller's bucket list. With awe inspiring historical sites and of course, fabulous food, it's little wonder that the 'Eternal City' is eternally popular. With our Rome Ciampino Airport transfers, we offer you the best choice of transport to compare - whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury car, get to your hotel quickly with a taxi, or save your money for pasta and pizza on the Spanish Steps.
Our transfers from Rome Ciampino Airport are pretty great, even if we say so ourselves. Whether you're staying in a city centre hotel, an apartment in Vatican City or a resort in Civitavecchia, our range of drop off points are unparallelled.
Compare Transfers from Rome Ciampino Airport from £20.21
|Rome Ciampino Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Rome city centre||1 hour 30 minutes||£26.64 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Rome City Centre||35 mins||£26.48 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Rome City Centre||35 minutes||£20.21 (Minibus for 5 people)|
|Civitavecchia||1 hour||£84.90 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Civitavecchia||1 hour 15 minutes||£43.06 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Vatican City||40 minutes||£27.26 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
We offer an incredible range of airport transfers. From Toronto to Tokyo, we cover all four corners of the globe.
If you're heading for a specific hotel, take a look at our Rome hotel transfers page for more detailed information.
Or perhaps you're off to Civitavecchia to catch a cruise ship? If so, check out our Rome cruise transfers page.
Great choice of Rome transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of shared and private transfers from Rome Ciampino Airport, which includes: shuttles, speedy shuttles, private taxis, minibuses & minivans, premier transfers, and private coaches.
- For a cheap transfer from Rome Ciampino, our shared shuttles are a practical option - which will get you from A to B in a no-frills fashion. There are a maximum of 8 stops on the transfer.
Private Transfers from Rome
- Our Rome private transfers offer that bit of extra comfort, whilst not breaking the bank.
- Arrive in VIP style with a premier transfer; the journey is direct to your Rome destination, and includes room for 3 people and 3 suitcases. Just like a private taxi transfer in Rome, but with the added bonus that everything is booked and paid for in advance, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer in Rome, then we offer a range of private minivans and minibuses. We also offer private coaches, perfect for wedding parties, school trips, or just loads of mates.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so will keep you cool on those hot Italian days. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Rome Ciampino Airport transfer?
So you've booked your transfer from Rome Ciampino Airport with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! After you've completed your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. You will need this when you come to take your transfer, so pop it in a safe place until your holiday.
Arriving at Rome Ciampino Airport
- When you have touched down in Rome, make your way to the arrivals hall (making sure to grab your luggage on the way.)
- What happens next will depend on which transfer option you have chosen. If you are on a shared shuttle, you will meet a representative in the arrivals hall who will check your confirmation and show you to you awaiting bus.
- If you are on a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with a sign with your name on it .This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Sometimes delays happen, and they can really put a dampener on the start of your well earned holiday. If your flight is held up, don't worry, there is a contact number on your confirmation. Give that number a call and let your provider and driver know what's happening. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say addio to Rome, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top