to the airport
- Destination postcode useless for finding drop-off point. Phone contact unable to connect on first 9 attempts (outward), Phoned ref collection - several attempts again to get response - told to go to Short stay 6, floor 5 - no-one there, unable to contact by phone again, eventually spotted car several rows away, checked round car, no message, felt round on top of tyres (found car key). Car had been dropped off 1 hour before collection due - Cost 15.00 to exit car park. Why no message to say car dropped off and precise location (row no etc). Why not monitor flight having requested inbound flt no. Very unsatisfactory leaving keys wirh car.
Mr Pearson 17 Sep, 2022
- You sold me a car park that was nearly a mile away from our boat dock. MSC Virtuosa, Southampton. On day of departure I dropped off passengers and luggage, then drove to the Trident car park and had the long walk back. On return I left passengers and luggage near the ship, walked to the car park and because the port road infrastructure is so badly designed it took an hour to get back to pick up my passengers/luggage....NEVER AGAIN!
Mr Gillett 12 Sep, 2022
- It took over an hour for a taxi to arrive and I was not informed it would be a different company. I received text telling me to track the car but I do not have that facility on my phone. You sent a text that you could not find me but no phone call received to say you had arrived and then cancelled my booking. In the end the driver phoned through to you as I could not get an answer and he told me who to look out for.
Mrs Higgs 07 Sep, 2022
- Initial followed our Sat Nav into Southampton, but it didn't take us to the right place. Once we were on the road up by the docks we were able to spot our ship and the car park sign.
No issues with parking or the short walk to to/from the terminal.
Miss Claxton 06 Sep, 2022
- When I arrived there were no staff that I could see so I parked my car next to a kiosc
Mr Ashton 05 Sep, 2022
- very close to Ship check in.
straight forward booking process
Mr Morris 04 Sep, 2022
- The location of the car park at Southampton cruise port was great. It was easy to find and was a 5 minute walk from the terminal. I would definitely use again
Mrs Blackler 05 Sep, 2022
- Everything was as expected. We did not have, nor need any interaction with staff. Triangle parking at Southampton Port is simple to access after dropping off luggage with just a short walk to the ship.
Mr Lewis 04 Sep, 2022
- The Triangle car park at Southampton Cruise port is not supervised 24 hours a day. It is a pay and display car park for any car to be parked at any time with very small spaces to park. We were anxious throughout our cruise that our car would be damaged while we were away.
Mr Jewell 04 Sep, 2022
- I booked to be next to our ship. It was a 15 min cab ride away. £20 taxi fare.
A big failure
Mr Clarke 01 Sep, 2022
- easy to find.Easy to park ansd very near to the terrminal.
Mr Vincent 29 Aug, 2022
- There were no reserved spaces in the car park meaning there was a chance it might have been already full by the time of our arrival. It wasn’t, but we probably won’t take that chance again.
Mrs King 30 Aug, 2022
- Very pleased and easy to find
Mrs Hartley 22 Aug, 2022
- Parking was very well priced and location instructions very accurate
Mr Browning 18 Aug, 2022
- So easy and convenient for Ocean Terminal
Mr Towler 31 Jul, 2022
- Every thing went smoothly in the whole process
Mr Fenton 29 Jul, 2022
- Easy to find, helpful staff, on the doorstep for Ocean terminal.
All very convenient and efficient.
Mr Jones 26 Jul, 2022
- We used triangle parking, ideal for Iona at Ocean terminal. There was someone there when we left car and on return. Not sure how secure it is, but then how secure is parking anywhere these days.you keep your keys too, which is what we wanted.
Mrs Lake 25 Jul, 2022
- Triangle Parking at Southampton Port was a perfect location for parking if you go on a cruise. Less than a 5 minute walk to Ocean Terminal. Would definitely use again
Mrs Mann 23 Jul, 2022
- Car park position was not very convenient especially if it was raining
Mr Clark 23 Jul, 2022
- There was no-one on the gate checking us in as there had been previously. Fortunately there were spaces but it could be that the car park is full despite booking ahead since it is also a pay and display car park.
Mr Bennett 21 Jul, 2022
- Booked the Triangle car park at the Ocean Terminal, was a little worried from reviews that we wouldn't find it, but it was easy. We drove into the Terminal and put cases onto conveyor belt, we then exited and the car park was just on left as leaving the terminal. Everything was so easy arriving and departing we just put cases on trolly and walked. Only 5 mins max. Would highly recommend, great price and all very easy and stress free. No barriers just ANPR cameras, some people left their paperwork in the window but we didn't.
Mrs Rowley 18 Jul, 2022
- Unsecured site with poor signposting
Mrs Allen 18 Jul, 2022
- Car park was easy to find using google maps. Trolleys available for bag transfers.
Mr Unwalla 17 Jul, 2022
- Really good ????????
Miss Candy 11 Jul, 2022
- Firstly you did not refund our booking cancellation from last year and you would not allow us to use it for Southhampton parking this year. I am an OAP and cannot afford to lose money so I will NOT be using your company again. Secondly the carpark we used this year is too far to walk to our destination that you said would take 5 minutes.
Mr Thomas 11 Jul, 2022
- All went very smoothly directions and details of where to park were spot on.
Mr Wheaton 11 Jul, 2022
- The directions were good & accurate. But once inside the car park it was abit confusing as there was tariff boards up everywhere saying it was a ‘park & pay’ car park. Nothing to say about pre booked customers. Eventually after driving round a few times & trying another car park & asking an attendant…we realised we had been in the right place. I then saw some really small signs attached to some barriers (really tricky to see!) that said for pre booked customers - park here.
That said it was very convenient for the cruise ship. I just think they need bigger & better signage for pre booked customers.
Mrs Gallimore 10 Jul, 2022
- Parking at the Triangle car park - Southampton.
Directions provided to car park were clear enough. However on arrival there are multiple carparks in this area most of whihc are secured. This car park isn't and had "pay and display" signs everywhere. It was not readily apparent if we had arrived in the correct Triangle car park. With no attendant available this made leaving the car there worrying in case we came back to a clamped car and fine. I was obviously not the only one with this concern since there were numerous cars parked with the Holiday Extras printed reciept left on the dashboards.
Some formal indication from Holiday Extras would have been helpful to avoid a stressful start to the holiday!!
Anyway the carpark is as described and only 5 minutes walk from the terminal, there were trollies available and when we returned the car hadn't been clamped and no fine.
Mr Nice 17 Jun, 2022
- The parking is not secure with only a camera covering the site. Based beside a main road anyone can enter the car park with ease. It is used for short term parking shoppers as well as long term for cruisers / ferry users. 10 minute walk to the cruise terminal and you get to keep your keys so no worry about who will drive your car
Mr Davey 16 Jun, 2022
- No staff on site, were told by staff where dropping off at ocean terminal to park in there car park. Would have helped if someone was there.
Mr Mann 13 Jun, 2022
- Parking not secure, further than expected from port
Mr Gregory 13 Jun, 2022
- Parking at cruise port. Smooth booking process and straightforward procedure upon arrival and departure at selected car park
Mrs Estwick 05 Jun, 2022
- car park too far from teminal with no transfers
Mr Chaplin 03 Jun, 2022
- Very easy to use and change if needed.
Mr Moffat 31 May, 2022
- No staff on site, parking was easy, but no one around to check paperwork
Mr Whitfield 31 May, 2022
- the carpark was very easy to find and 2 min walk to cruise ship.
Mr Rose 31 May, 2022
- Very easy to book and good directions were supplied but you should tell people who book that there is nobody there to great you so I was very nervous that I needed to have my paperwork checked.
Mr Hawkins 29 May, 2022
- Easy as it gets
Mrs Ettle 17 May, 2022
- All worked smoothly and a lot cheaper than parking with p&o, please note that p&o charge more for parking if you book a more expensive cabin. While triangle charge the same price whatever cabin you choose
Mr Peters 16 May, 2022
- No staff on site and no instructions on where or how to park
Mr Frain 16 May, 2022
- The person that greeted us on arrival was helpful. Finding a parking space was easy enough. Car park quite a distance from the cruise ship terminal we had to get to. Had to ask the one person staff for a number for taxi as no info on such with paperwork I printed off of booking proof. No person greeted me when I collected my car and no check on me leaving in the car.
Mr Davenport 17 May, 2022
- We booked parking at Triangle car park Southampton which is some distance away from ship. As we are 4 over seventies persons we were not too keen to pull luggage the distance to the ship so we had to drive into the the port to drop off passengers and luggage. My husband then drove to the carpark and walked to the ship some 10 mins away. There was no staff to be seen in the carpark. On our return we had to carry out the same procedure in reverse. Whilst we were aware of the problems parking at Triangle the cost was substantially less than port parking.
Mr Bayliss 03 May, 2022
- I parked at the Triangle Southampton PORT car park. You refer to it throughout as Airport Parking which it isn't! After I had booked I kept getting e-mails to say I still had time to book, which was annoying as I had already done so! (This maybe because the day before booking I had already looked on your website to see if there was space available for the dates I needed.)
Mr Eade 02 May, 2022
- Didnt realise I was approx 2mls away from Gate 10!
Mr Benton 01 May, 2022
- Parking as described, very close to terminal, staff member polite and friendly.
Mr Snelgrove 19 Apr, 2022
- Never saw anybody didnt even know if we were on the right carpark
Mrs Leese 18 Apr, 2022
- Postcode not recognised by SatNav & Smartphone. No signage on arrival to indicate it was the correct car park - all the signs gave info about payments on departure but nothing about payment made in advance or reference to holiday extras.
Mr Edwards 18 Apr, 2022
- I booked parking at Southampton cruise terminal.
The post code was incorrect which delayed us by 1 hour and only found out by eventually ringing your office number.
The ship was not at that terminal and so incurred a further £25 and over an hour of wasted time, not to mention increased anxiety which I was attempting to reduce.
Mr Kaye 11 Apr, 2022
- Didn't see any staff but easy to use car park we parked at triangle Southampton for very good access to cruise terminal
Mr Farrissey 10 Apr, 2022