Loading, please wait...
Palma Airport Transfers to Palma Nova
Pre-book your Palma Airport transfer (PMI) to Palma Nova with prices starting from just £8.01 with FREE cancellations*
Explore Top Options for Palma Airport to Palma Nova Transfer Deals
If you're after great offers on airport transfers from Palma Airport to Santa Ponsa, then look no further! We search all our top suppliers to bring you fantastic transfer prices for the whole of Majorca. At a stone's throw from the island's capital and one of Majorca's top party resorts, we can offer cheap Palma Nova transfers from Palma Airport direct to many of the resorts popular hotels and apartment complexes.
Compare Palma Airport Transfer Options to Palma Nova Hotels
Save money on your airport transfers from Palma to Palma Nova to leave plenty left over for sangria and cocktails! We compare 100s of options to bring you the best value deals on both shared and private transfers to Palma Nova. Whether you're looking for a budget-friendly shuttle bus, a private car or minibus for a group of friends, we've got you covered.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Palma to Palma Nova from £8.01
|Palma Nova Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||50 minutes||£8.01|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||40 minutes||£14.55|
|Private Transfer (up to 4 passengers)||25 minutes||£43.89|
|Private Minibus (up to 7 passengers)||25 minutes||£68.64|
|Premier Service (up to 4 passengers)||25 minutes||£71.18|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle (up to 3 passengers)||30 minutes||£76.08|
|Private coach (up to 20 passengers)||20 minutes||£160.20|
Palma to Palma Nova Airport transfers for under £9
Situated in the popular south west coast of the island, Palma Nova is one of Majorca's most popular resort, attracting visitors all year round. With a sheltered sandy beach, a host of shops and facilities, including a mean mini golf course complete with waterfalls! As one of our primary destinations for Majorca airport transfers, you can be assured of top value prices and have peace of mind you'll get to you resort in comfort and stress-free.
If you've decided that Palma Nova isn't right for you, then don't worry. We also offer top value prices across the whole of Majorca, including Cala d'Or airport transfers for less than £19.00 per person, and Magaluf airport transfers for under £9.00 per person. Majorca's north coast isn't left out, either, as you can also compare great value transfer prices on Puerto Pollensa airport transfers.
When it comes to planning your holiday itinerary, then Holiday Extras has got you covered too. We offer a full range of Attraction Tickets for Majorca, including water parks, sightseeing excursions and boat trips. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Transfer options for everyone
Holiday Extras provide provide Palma Airport to Palma Nova transfers for between 1-20 people. For all our options, you'll have plenty of room for your suitcases as you can take 1 case and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're looking for our most budget-friendly option, then check out our shared shuttle service from Palma Airport (PMI) to Palma Nova. This is a practical choice, as provides drop offs at many of the resort's main hotels. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 50 minutes. We also offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will get you to Palma Nova in around 40 minutes.
- Our private transfer options are ideal if you're travelling with family and staying in private accommodation. They will take you right to the door of your hotel or apartment.
- If you fancy arriving in style, then why not choose a premier service transfer - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- For large group of friends or family, check out our private minibus and private coach options. We offer coaches seating up to 20 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Palma Airport Transfers to Palma Nova - FAQs
I've just booked my Palma Nova transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Palma to Palma Nova transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we will send you an email confirmation. We recommend you print a hard copy of this, as you'll need to show it to your driver.
- After you've landed in Palma and picked up your suitcases, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Majorca, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma Airport is delayed, don't worry - we won't leave you stranded. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give this a call in order that another transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Going from your hotel back to Palma Airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket will have the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Palma to Palma Nova airport transfer?
- Know how - We've got 36 years experience of the industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won awards for our service.
On hand to help
If you've got any nagging questions about your Palma Airprot transfers, give our freindly, UK based team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Palma Nova in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top