Marrakech Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Marrakech Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £7.37 and FREE cancellations*
Visitors to Marrakech often describe it as an assault on the senses. An explosion of colour, sounds and smells come together to ensure an exciting and unforgettable trip in this beautiful Moroccan city. Save on the hassle of hailing a taxi at the airport with our transfers from Marrakech Airport. With a choice of shuttles and private transfers, we can get you to this beautiful city in as little as 15 minutes, dropping you off at the door of your accommodation in popular areas in and around the city, including Medina, Essaouira, Agadir and Casablanca.
Compare cheap Marrakech Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price per person|
|Medina||15 minutes||£7.37 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Medina||1 hour 10 minutes||£11.64 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Essaouira||2 hours 50 minutes||£36.83 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Agadir||2 hours 45 minutes||£56.65 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Casablanca||3 hour 10 minutes||£67.98 (Private car for 4 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your airport transfer from Marrakech
So you've booked your Marrakech airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! All that you need to now is sit back, relax and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made, because we take care of the leg work for you.
You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you take your transfer, so put it somewhere safe until then.
Arriving at the airport
- After landing in Marrakech, make your way to the arrival's hall, where, if you have chosen a private taxi transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, for those of you on a shared shuttle you need to find the designated transfer desk, or representative. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say wadaeaan to Morocco, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
An Introduction to Marrakech
Anyone that has visited Marrakech will tell you that it is like nowhere else on Earth. A wander down a city street is to envelop yourself in exotic smells and sounds in a gloriously chaotic cacophony. You could spend years exploring Marrakech's riads and medinas, but assuming you've only got a few days, we'll stick to the highlights.
A must-do when in Marrakech is to pay a visit to one (or several) of it's famous souks, where you can shop your heart out for the many amazing items on offer, including leather goods, silk robes and an endless selection of spices. Haggling is a right-of-passage at these markets, so brush up on your bargaining skills and see if you can score a great deal.
Marrakech's rich history is intertwined with its strong faith. Predominantly home to the Islamic and Jewish faiths, it's easy to see how these beliefs have shaped the architecture of the city. All one has to do whilst wandering the streets of Marrakech is look up to be dwarfed by the ancient Mosques, Minarets and Synagogues that stand watch over this ancient city.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Marrakech. For a full list of things to do, see
A choice transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for shuttle and private transfers from Marrakech airport, take a look at our options below.
- Our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget option, getting you from A to B at the cheapest possible rate.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to Lisbon city centre in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 7 people.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a hot day in the Sahara Desert! All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those balmy Greek days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Marrakech transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Marrakech Menara Airport (RAK) and dropping off in Marrakech city centre via private car for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top