Morocco Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Morocco Airport transfers to popular destinations such as Agadir, Marrakech, Fes and Casablanca, from only £11.64 with FREE cancellations.*
If you're looking for cheap airport transfers in Morocco, we've got you covered. Picking up from popular destinations such as Marrakech, Agadir and Fes, with shared and private vehicles including shuttle buses, airport taxis and minibuses.
On a winter sun holiday? Grab the best airport transfer prices for Morocco during the colder months! Morocco enjoys winter temperatures of up to 20c, so get to your hotel in safety and comfort in one of our air conditioned airport transfers. If you're on a budget, your airport transfer is usually its cheapest during the winter season - grab a bargain.
Morocco Airport Transfer Prices
|Pickup and drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Marrakech Airport (RAK) to Medina||1 hour 10 minutes||£11.64 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Agadir Airport to Agadir City Centre||1 hour 15 minutes||£14.30 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Agadir Airport to Taroudant||1 hour 45 minutes||£25.84 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Fes Airport (FEZ) to Fes city centre||25 minutes||£12.82 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Casablanca Airport (CMN) to Casablanca city centre||40 minutes||£14.04 (Taxi for 4 people)|
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular destinations in Morocco.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Morocco Airport transfers for between 1-14 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a budget start to your Morocco adventure, our shared shuttles are ideal. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route to your accommodation, making a few stops to drop off other passengers on the way.
- We also have a speedy shuttle, if you want to get to your resort quickly but don't want to fork out for a private transfer.
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 14 travellers, when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- We also offer super stylish executive cars, including Mercedes and BMW models if you want a special transfer to bookend your travels.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Morocco Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens afer I book my Morocco Airport transfer?
Once you've made your airport transfer booking, we'll send you an email confirmation with all your booking information. We recommend we keep a copy of this with you as you'll need to show your booking details when you arrive at at the airport.What do I do when I arrive in Morocco?
- When you arrive, it's all very easy.
- Once you've collected your suitcases in Baggage Reclaim, make your way to the arrivals hall. You driver will be waiting there to greet you displaying a sign with your name on.
- Alternatively, your driver may be at a designated desk. Your booking confirmation will confirm what the arrangements will be.
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off right outside your hotel or accommodation, wherever you're staying in Morocco. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop-off point being in a pedestrianised area, it may be necessary to drop you off nearby. However, everything will be clarified in your booking confirmation.
Don't worry! If your flight suffers a delay, then we won't leave you left stranded. Just call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation and arrangements can be made for your driver to pick you up once your flight arrives. As long as the provider is kept in the loop, then everything can be resolved.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 40 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Yes, babies and children are more than welcome on our transfers. However, if you usually use equipment such as a booster seat, make sure you bring these with you as they are not provided.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available to contact here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Marrakech Airport (RAK) and dropping off at Medina in a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top