Our East Midlands airport hotels are situated close to the airport, all offering short transfer times.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -1.33060
East Midlands Address
East Midlands Airport,
East Midlands hotels: the options
On-airport hotels: On-airport hotels offer the most convenient accommodation possible at the airport. They are usually within walking distance and, in some cases, actually connected to the terminal building. If you book an on-airport hotel, such as the Thistle East Midlands, you can be sure that getting to the hotel will be fast and simple.
Off-airport hotels: Off-airport hotels are usually cheaper than on-airport properties and East Midlands airport has a great selection to choose from. Two of our most popular off-airport hotels are the Best Western Premier Yew Lodge and the Express by Holiday Inn.
Why not read our East Midlands airport hotels customer feedback before booking? This pays testament to the high quality service and accommodation provided by Holiday Extras. We're extremely proud to say that 99.88% of our customers are happy with our service. We're working on the other 0.12%.
We'll arrange your transport to East Midlands airport
Maybe you don't own a car, are unable to take it to the airport, or you just don't want to drive, we'd still like to help you save money. We can arrange return coach travel to East Midlands airport for the whole family at discounted prices.
For more details visit our East Midlands airport hotels by coach pages.
If you decide to drive yourself and are fortunate enough with your flight times that you don't need a hotel, you should definitely still book your East Midlands airport parking early with Holiday Extras so you're not spending more than you need to.
You will have a wait after you've checked in so take a look at our East Midlands airport information section to see what facilities you can expect. There is also a page containing security regulations and baggage allowance at East Midlands airport.
Directions to each East Midlands Airport Hotels
Best Western Nottingham Derby Directions | Map & directions
Map and directions for getting to the Best Western Nottingham Derby at East Midlands Airport. If you're travelling by car, check the roads and your route to the airport before setting out.
East Midlands Premier Yew Lodge Directions | East Midlands Airport
If you're staying at the Premier Yew Lodge Hotel near the East Midlands Airport, then you'll find our simple directions helpful to get your holiday started.
Map & Directions to the Days Inn East Midlands Airport
Within the airport grounds, the Days Inn hotel at East Midlands Airport is easy to find and takes only a few minutes to get to the terminal
East Midlands Hilton Hotel Directions | East Midlands Airport
Directions and map for the Hilton Hotel at East Midlands airport. Address: The Hilton Hotel, Junction 24, M1 Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2YW.
East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby Directions | East Midlands Airport
Directions and a map to the East Midlands Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham. Address: Bostocks Lane, Sandiacre, Nottingham, NG10 5NJ.
East Midlands Express Holiday Inn Directions | East Midlands Airport
Find the East Midlands Express Holiday Inn Hotel. Directions to Nottingham East Midlands Express Holiday Inn. Address: East Midlands Airport, Pegasus Business Park, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2TQ.
East Midlands Kegworth Whitehouse Directions | East Midlands Airport
Directions and map to the Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel just 2 miles from East Midlands Airport. Addresss: The Kegworth Whitehouse Hotel, Packington Hill, Kegworth, Derby DE74 2DF
Novotel Nottingham Derby East Midlands airport directions | Where it is
Directions and a map to help you find the Novotel Nottingham Derby East Midlands airport. Address: Bostock Lane, Long Eaton, M1 junction 25, Nottingham, NG10 4EP.
East Midlands Premier Inn Directions | East Midlands Airport
Start your holiday off the right way with an overnight stay at East Midlands Airport. Use our directions for a stress-free journey to the Premier Inn nearby.
East Midlands Priest House Hotel Directions | Map & Directions
You can use these helpful directions and map to get to Priest House at East Midlands quickly and easily.
East Midlands Radisson Blu Hotel Directions | Address and directions
Directions and map for the Radisson Blu Hotel at East Midlands airport.
East Midlands Thistle Hotel Directions | East Midlands Airport
Moments from East Midlands Airport - directions to the Thistle Hotel. Address : Thistle East Midlands, East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby DE7 2SH.
East Midlands Travelodge Directions | East Midlands Airport
Directions and Map for Travelodge Donington Park close to East midlands Airport. Address: Travelodge, Moto Service Area, M1 Junction 23A, Castle Donington, Derby DE74 2TN.