Bansko Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers from Sofia Airport to Bansko ski resort from under £15.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Top Rated Bansko Ski Transfers
Looking for low cost ski transfers to Bansko? You're in the right place! Our transfers from Sofia Airport offer a range of private vehicles to the slopes of the Balkan Mountains, so all you have to do is pick out your snowsuit.
Compare Low Cost Taxis and Private Transfers from Sofia Airport
With a great range of airport taxis and private transportation to Bansko ski resort, you can relax knowing that we will have the Bansko transfer for you, whether you're flying solo or in a group skiing holiday.
Pre book your Bansko ski transfers from Sofia Airport today for low price taxis and minibuses to the slopes. Our reliable drivers meet you at the airport, so there's no need to spend your precious skiing time waiting in queues at the taxi rank.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Bansko from £13.27
|Bansko Ski Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Shared shuttle bus||3 hours||£17.74|
|Taxi for 3 people||2 hours 40 minutes||£23.94|
|Minivan for 7 people||2 hours 40 minutes||£13.40|
|Minibus for 7 people||2 hours 40 minutes||£13.27|
Worldwide Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world.
Bulgaria is a beautiful country, away from the slopes as well as on them. Check out our Bulgaria airport transfers page to explore more of what this awesome country has to offer, or take a look at our Plovdiv , Sofia , Varna and Burgas pages.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Choose your transfers to Bansko using our fast and secure booking engine (find it at the top of the page). It searches 1000s of transfer providers and whittles it down to the very best, so you know you're getting a good one.
- Into your inbox will arrive an email confirmation-this has all your transfer details on it and will be needed when you meet your driver, so print a copy off and keep it somewhere safe.
- That's your transfer sorted. Put the kettle on for a celebratory cup of tea.
Where can I find my transfer at the airport?
- When you touch down in Sofia, make your way to the arrivals hall (stopping to grab your bags on the way).
- You're driver will be either in the hall, holding a sign with your name on it, or waiting at a designated desk. Specifics are on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to and end, and when it's time to return home, you're transfer back to Munich airport is a walk or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- You'll need to hand over your return confirmation to your driver when you take your transfer.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel, and if it happens to be your plane which gets held up, don't worry. Call the number on your confirmation and tell your provider what's going on-they'll make arrangements to ensure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive in Bulgaria.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Sofia airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 7 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a stylish start to your ski break, our private cars are ideal. With room for up to 3 passengers, they are a hassle free and convenient option for small groups.
- Groups of up to 7 will love our minivans and minibuses. Far easier than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport, plus they are super good value when the cost is split between the party.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Bansko ski transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.Top