Bulgaria Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Bulgaria Airport transfers with prices starting from just £2.02 with FREE cancellations*
Overlooking the Black Sea, with beaches as far as the eye can see, Bulgaria offers up a stunning, but often overlooked, beach holiday experience. Get yourself onto the beach in next to no time with our cheap Bulgaria Airport transfers.
Pre-booking your airport transfer eliminates last-minute issues with availability and hidden or increased costs that may come with booking at the airport when you land.
Transfers are available from all major airports to popular locations, including Sofia Airport Transfers to the nation's capital. We also have Burgas Airport Transfers which serve popular tourist hotspots Burgas, Sunny Beach, Nessebar and Golden Sands. Or perhaps you like your holidays on the colder side? If you're going on a ski break in Bulgaria, check out our Bansko ski transfers.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Sofia from £2.02
|Bulgaria Airport Transfers|
|Pick up||Drop off||Journey time||Price|
|Sofia Airport (SOF)||Sofia City Centre||20 minutes||£14.92 - Shared shuttle bus|
|Varna (Aksakovo) Airport (VAR)||Varna City Centre||15 minutes||£2.02 - Taxi for 3 people|
|Burgas (Sarafovo) Airport (BOJ)||Burgas City Centre||15 minutes||£2.26 - Minivan for 7 people|
|Plovdiv Krumovo Airport (PDV)||Plovdiv City Centre||20 minutes||£4.66 - Taxi for 3 people|
Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capacity. Prices correct at time of writing, may be subject to change according to supplier availability.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Bulgaria. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A range of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Bulgaria Airport transfers for between 1-25 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our cheapest Bulgaria Airport transfers are shared shuttle transfers. These are cheap and cheerful, getting you from A to B on a budget with our fellow travellers. The transfer makes stops along the way to your hotel to drop others off.
- For a transfer that's direct, cost-effective and hassle-free, opt for a private car transfer - this seats up to 4 people. Our version of a Bulgaria airport taxi, they save you having to organise transport when you arrive, as everything is organised and paid for upfront.
- For bigger groups, a private minibus or minivan is ideal, these seat up to 7 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Bulgaria Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Bulgaria transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you may need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of beautiful Bulgaria.
- Once you've landed, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route to Bulgaria. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and make sure you are still able to get where you need to go.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say goodbye to Bulgaria, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those hot Bulgarian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers throughout Bulgaria. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Bulgaria transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Varna (Aksakovo) Airport (VAR) and dropping off at Varna City Centre in a private transfer with 2 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top