Loading, please wait...
Andorra Ski Transfers
Pre-book your Andorra ski resort transfers from Barcelona Airport ski resort from only £29.75 with FREE cancellations.*
Tiny Andorra may be a microstate, but it packs a mega punch on the ski resort stage. Picking up from Barcelona Airport our range of private transfers get you from the city to the slopes in just 1 hour 30 minutes.
Top Options for Andorra Ski Transfers
We offer transfers from Barcelona El-Prat Airport to skiing resorts across Andorra, including Les Escaldes and Andorra La Vella. Our cheap Andorra transfers take just 1 hour 30 minutes, so you'll be hitting the slopes in no time, with a top selection of private vehicles, including Barcelona Airport taxis to Andorra ski resorts, minibuses and wheelchair adapted vehicles.
Compare Low Cost Barcelona Airport to Andorra Ski Resort Transfers
|Vehicle type||Journey time||Price per person|
|Taxi for 4 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£40.31|
|Minibus for 7 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£29.75|
|Luxury car for 4 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£68.01|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle for 3 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£77.76|
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world.
Barcelona has far more to offer than just being a gateway to the beautiful slopes of Andorra. Take a look at our Barcelona airport transfers page to explore this amazing city.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- When you've booked your Andorra ski transfers using our awesome booking engine (find it at the top of the page), you can sit back and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made, because we take care of all the hard work for you.
- All that's left for you to do is print off the email confirmation that finds its way to your inbox. You'll need this when you take your transfers, so keep it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you travel.
Where can I find my transfer at the airport?
- When you touch down in Barcelona, it couldn't be easier to find your transfer.
- Make your way to the arrivals hall, looking out for someone with your name on a sign. They'll either be in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details are on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- When it's time to come back down to earth, we ensure that your transfer back to Barcelona Airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- You'll need to hand over your return confirmation to your driver when you take your transfer.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If you're going to be a bit delayed getting in to Barcelona, give the number on your confirmation a call and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Barcelona airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For small groups, our private cars are ideal. With room for up to 4 people, they are a stylish and convenient start to your Andorra si adventure
- If you're travelling in a larger group, take a look at our minibuses and minivans, With room for 8 travellers, this is far easier than organizing multiple taxis.
- We have wheelchair adapted vehicles to make the transfer process straightforward for people with mobility difficulties.
- If a touch of luxury is in order, our luxury transfers are just the ticket. Go on, treat yourself!
- For your big group getaway needs, we also offer private coach transfers, with room for up to 26 people.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
For all your Andorra ski resort transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN) and dropping off in Andorra via a private minibus shared between 7 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top