- 82% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 4986 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T1 - Read more Aspire Lounge T1 reviews The service was extremely poor food was served on a small sandwich plate. The pastries ordered were never delivered. The drinks service extremely poor. Clearly not enough staff working on the day. Extremely disappointed considering the amount of money paid for the lounge facility
Mr Blandford 02 Jan, 2021out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Under all circumstances of the covid we were looked after and pleased with the service and friendly staff
Mrs Hall 07 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Everything was fine
Mr Sneddon 04 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Traveled with my wife and jet2 everything safe and brilliant
Mrs Gosling 02 Nov, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Everything was fine. The dalaman lounge is much improved but food was restricted due to covid
Mrs Janice 24 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Staff were very helpful but because of this virus it was table service only. I prefer help yourself. It didn't detract from the experience. Everything went smoothly. Would have given 10 if it hadn't been table service.
Mr Makin 15 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Lovely lounge. I even rang ahead and said we might be early which was no problem (it could have been Jacky who answered?). We were slightly concerned that due to COVID-19 we might not get served often but this wasn’t a problem at all as numerous staff were available to take our orders. Combined this with a great view of aircraft and the runways to look at and we had the perfect start to our holiday. Thanks!
Mr Moor 14 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Enjoyed our stay in the Aspire Lounge before flying out To Skiathos. Food menu was limited due to Covid19 but was delicious and plentiful. Social distancing was in place. Drinks ordered and served to table during our visit again due to Covid19. Overall a really nice start to our holiday.
Mrs Redwood 12 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Honestly the worst airport lounge experience we have ever had. 4 of us at around £115 was just not worth it. Service appalling - food disgusting and we would have been better having a Boots Meal Deal, which is what we had to do as the food in the Aspire lounge was so poor.
Mrs Edge 12 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Our transfer was great both ways no problems at all
Mrs Carter 11 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 We were not happy with our experience for the food level was terrible know variety cold I use the lounge a lot and we payed full amount so sorry but not happy mrs l Kelly
Mr Kelly 09 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Too cold in there
Mr Edwards 08 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Not the fault of the lounge but there was a noisy stag gathering when we visited and when the staff asked them to split up and be a bit quieter they were rude. The limited food menu had nothing on it that we eat so we ended up going to a cafe
Mrs Reeves 08 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The staff were brilliant however that particular Lounge was not for us, the food was far too fussy and the drinks were not what we would have chosen. We have been in other lounges at Manchester and much prefer those
Miss Mulleague 07 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Facilities poor, food quality/ choice terrible. Attitude of staff very poor.
Mr Roberts 06 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 The staff was very helpful and you didn’t have wait long for service
Mrs Bayley 05 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Yes everything was great thank you very much
Mrs Bowden 04 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Always enjoy the lounge, although more of a limited choice this year due to Covid19. I just wish I could get a decaf coffee that wasn't a sachet of instant
Mrs Mccook 01 Oct, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Everything was very nice. I had a veggie brekkie with coffee and the staff were lovely too.
Miss Jones 28 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 All went very well. Long queues at the check hindered our time but we were able to have a nice bit of breakfast and a nice drink. Staff were very pleasant and welcoming.
Mr Tighe 29 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 On arrival to the lounge we were told we had to queue at the bar for hot food & only allowed 3 drinks per person ( alcoholic or non alcoholic). There was 17 people in the queue & 1 person on the bar so it took nearly 35 mins to get served, we then had to wait a further 15mins for the hot food to arrive & it was disgusting. I wouldn’t recommend Aspire to anyone.
Mrs Calverley 28 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 We were very pleased with our experience but could have done with more staff serving as there was a long queue for the bar
Mrs Youds 27 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 Excellent service from all jet2 staff. A thoroughly enjoyable holiday.
Mrs Parr 25 Sep, 2020out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T1 It was appalling. The room was cold. The food was dreadful. The poor staff were undermanned and unable to cope with the demand.
However I can’t stress how poor the food was. It was absolute slop.
Mr Clarke 25 Sep, 2020out of 5