Loading, please wait...
Verona Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Verona Airport, with prices starting from under £15 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Considered one of the most romantic cities in the world, Verona offers much more than just the backdrop to Shakespeare's story of star-crossed lovers. You'll find culture, traditions, fine cuisine and entertainment in abundance. Whether you're hit by the immediate grandeur of the amphitheatre that takes pride of place in the centre of the city or venture down the countless side roads that hide undiscovered treasures, Verona is a city that does grandeur and quaintness equally well. Our transfers from Verona Airport can get you to the city centre in just 25 minutes, as well as other popular destinations in the region, such as Riva del Garda, Desenzano and Malcesine.
A Verona Airport taxi transfer is the hassle-free way to start your holiday. Pre-book your Verona Villafranca Airport taxi transfer to skip the queues at the airport taxi rank, and ensure that there are no hidden costs when you reach your hotel.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Verona from £12.06
|Verona Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Transfers time||Price Per Person|
|Verona city centre||30 minutes||£17.15 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Verona city centre||30 minutes||£12.06 (Minivan for 6 people)|
|Trentino||1 hour 10 minutes||£54.87 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Malcesine||1 hour 50 minutes||£27.76 (VIP shared shuttle bus)|
|Peschiera del Garda||1 hour||£21.55 (VIP shared shuttle bus)|
|Desenzano||45 minutes||£18.27 (Minivan for 6 people)|
Other Airport Transfers in Italy
If you fall in love with Verona, why not see what else this amazingly varied country has to offer? Take a look at our Italy Airport Transfers page for some inspiration.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Book your Verona airport transfers using our awesome booking engine (find it at the top of the page). It compares 1000s of providers, so you can be sure that you're getting the very best deals.
- Into your inbox will arrive an email confirmation. Print a copy off and put it somewhere safe, because you'll need it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, maybe read a bit of Romeo and Juliet to get you in the mood.
- No, really, it's that simple.
Arriving in Verona
- When you touch down, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a sign. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, specific instructions depend on which transfer you choose, and will be on your confirmation.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travelling, and if your plane gets held up and you arrive later than expected in Verona, call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say addio to Verona, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Mini Guide To Verona
For fans of literature and drama, 'fair' Verona needs little introduction. The setting for William Shakespeare's eternally popular Romeo and Juliet, the city oozes beauty and romance, and fantastic Italian food and stunning mountain views nearby cement Verona as a must-visit destination.
The city's most popular attraction comes straight out of the Bard's play. Even in a place known for pretty architecture, Juliet's balcony stands out as something special. Unsurprisingly for such a famous place, it does get very busy, so aim to get there early morning or late evening to have an uninterrupted view.
Verona is also the gateway to the Italian Lake District. Lake Garda is about an hour away and is one of the most jaw-droppingly beautiful resorts in Europe. With sparkling blue waters framed by towering mountains, it's little wonder that the rich and famous flock to snap up the property on the shores of the lake. For the rest of us, pretty towns and resorts around the edge of the waters offer plenty of accommodation, amazing Italian food, majestic views and boat rides on the lake, making for an unforgettable holiday.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers private transfers from Verona Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls - contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top