Loading, please wait...
Canada Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers in Vancouver and Calgary, from only £77.20 with FREE cancellations.*
If you're hitting the slopes in the Great White North, our Canada ski transfers are the perfect way of getting from the terminal to the ski resorts, picking up from Vancouver Airport and Calgary Airport and dropping off at world class destinations including Whistler, Banff and Lake Louise.
Compare Transfers to Canada Ski Resorts
|Pick up and Drop off||Journey time||Price per person|
|Vancouver Airport to Whistler||2 hours 20 minutes||£77.20 (Private minibus for 11 people)|
|Vancouver Airport to Whistler||2 hours 20 minutes||£180.93 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Vancouver Airport to Whistler||2 hours 30 minutes||£102.14 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Calgary Airport to Banff||1 hour 50 minutes||£175.10 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Calgary Airport to Banff||1 hour 50 minutes||£177.98 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Calgary Airport to Lake Louise||2 hours 10 minutes||£151.75 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
We offer transfers to ski resorts all over the world, including Switzerland, France and Italy. Take a look at out ski airport transfer for all of our destinations.
Beautiful Canada is a fantastic destination all year round. Check out our Canada airport transfers to discover what else this amazing country has to offer.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Find and book your Canada ski transfers using our awesome booking engine (find it at the top of the page). It deserves the description 'awesome', because it compares 1000's of transfer options with just one click, showing only the very best. So you know that you're getting top deals.
- Once you've booked (hooray!) check your inbox. You'll receive an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- You'll need to bring this with you when you travel so print a copy off and keep it somewhere safe.
- Sit back, relax and have a celebratory cup of tea. Your ski transfers are done and dusted.
- No, really, it's that easy.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- When you arrive in Canada, wrangle your gear off the baggage carousel and head through to the arrivals hall.
- Your driver will be waiting either in the hall (holding a sign with your name on) or at a designated desk. Specific details are on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- When it's time to return to normality and leave the Canadian slopes behind for another season, you're transfer back to the airport is all taken care of.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- Essentially, it's a reverse process to your outward transfer. Your driver will pick you up outside your accommodation (or somewhere nearby as agreed with you) and whisk you back to the airport, dropping you off outside the departure terminal.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Flights get delayed all the time, so we have a cunning plan just in case it's yours that gets held up and you arrive later than expected in Canada. Call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and tell your provider what's going on. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Canada airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 11 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our private cars are the perfect way to add a bit of style to your airport transfers. Seating up to 3 people, they take you directly to your resort, and save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 11 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone, and mean that you all arrive together.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Canada ski transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Vancouver Airport (YVR) and dropping off in Whistler in a private minibus shared between 11 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top