Bruges Airport Transfers
With prices starting from just £19.17 and free cancellations up to 3 days before departure, pre-book your Bruges transfers from Brussels Airport today to guarantee great deals.
Picture-perfect Bruges has been a favourite of travellers of all budgets and interests for many years. The stunning medieval city oozes historic charm and elegance and attracts everyone from couples on a romantic weekend break to backpackers on a euro-trip.
If you're looking for fantastic value and an unparalleled choice for your Brussels Airport transfers to Bruges, you've come to the right place! Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in finding you the best deals on private taxis, minivans and executive transfers direct to the door of your Bruges hotel.
Compare Top Value Airport Transfers from Brussels to Bruges from £19.17
|Brussels Airport to Bruges Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||1 hour 15 minutes||£41.74|
|Minibus for 8 people||1 hour 8 minutes||£19.17|
|Executive car (or similar) for 3 people||1 hour 8 minutes||£52.73|
|Executive MPV for 6 people||1 hour 8 minutes||£29.61|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Brussels Airport to Bruges. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a great range of airport transfers throughout Belgium and Europe. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Brussels Airport Transfers FAQsWhy should I pre-book my Bruges transfers?
Although we Brits love a queue, you probably don't want to spend your hard-earned holiday time waiting around in one at Brussels Airport taxi rank. Pre-booking your transfers to Bruges means that you go straight from the arrivals hall to your waiting transfer, no waiting, no hassle.
Pre-booking your Brussels Airport transfers also means that everything is paid for upfront, so there are no hidden costs when you reach your Bruges hotel, with all tolls and tips included. That's more money for the frites and waffle fund.What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Once you have booked your transfers, keep an eye out for an email confirmation. This has lots of useful information, including details of where to meet your driver and contact numbers (and your driver may ask to see it), so take it with you when you travel.
- Relax! You've done the hard work, so put the kettle on, have a cup of tea and start dreaming of beautiful Bruges.
- When you touch down in Brussels, make your way to the arrivals hall (stopping to grab your bags on the way).
- Follow the instructions on your confirmation to find your driver. You should also receive a text message from your driver to let you know that they've arrived or are on their way.
If your flight decides to take a scenic route to Belgium, don't panic. Call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know and they'll make alternative transfer arrangements for you.What happens when its time to come home?
Sadly, holidays don't last forever, if they did, they'd just be boring old everyday life and who wants that? When it is time to say au revoir to Bruges, it's easy to get your return transfer to Brussels Airport. Your confirmation has got all the details on it, including pickup time and location.
Beautiful Bruges - Belgium's most romantic city
First-time visitors to Bruges make a beeline for the historic central square, stuffed to the brim with chocolate shops, restaurants and gift shops all in the shadow of the beautiful old belfry. This is a great place to familiarise yourself with the city and start your explorations to the quieter parts of the city.
One of the very best ways to see the city is from the canals. Bruges is not known as the Venice of the North for nothing, and a canal cruise is a fantastic way to appreciate the intricate Flemish architecture and serene tree-lined waterways for which the city is revered.
One of the big draws of any Belgian city is the food, and Bruges boasts several top-class Michelin starred restaurants for a special experience. Budget foodies are also in luck, with shops, cafes and stalls selling all manner of delicious Belgian delicacies including frites, crepes and waffles.
A choice of transfers
With Brussels Airport taxis, minivans and executive transfers, we have a fantastic range of vehicles to suit every traveller's budget.
Your private transfer will take you directly to your accommodation, so you won't need to worry about finding your way to your hotel. Occasionally, because of pedestrianisation or vehicle size, your driver might be unable to get to the door of your hotel. In this case, you will be dropped off at a nearby, convenient location.
All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person.
- For small groups, couples and families, our taxis from Brussels Airport are a great option.
- For larger parties, our minibuses, seating up to 8 people are a cost-effective, hassle-free choice.
- Our executive transfers are great for a touch of luxury to start your Belgian adventure.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
There are lots of great reasons why you should choose Holiday Extras for your transfers;
- - Trusted by leading travel agents and in business for
- - Big choice of private transfers available
- - Round-the-clock, UK-based contact centre available here
- - Vehicles are all in tip-top condition, under 5 years old and with air conditioning
- - Search 1000s of transfer options in just one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Brussels Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top