Brussels Airport Transfers
Book your Brussels Airport transfers from under £6 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in great value airport transfers. Our cheap Brussels Airport transfers can get you into the centre of the city in under half an hour, giving you more time to explore this remarkable destination.
By pre-booking your Brussels Airport taxi, you can relax knowing that all of your transportation from the airport is taken care of before you leave. That means there's no waiting in long queues at the airport taxi rank, because your driver will be ready and waiting in the arrivals hall when you arrive, and no surprise costs when you reach your hotel because everything has already been paid for.
Cheap Brussels Airport To City Transfers from £5.03
|Brussels Airport Transfers|
|Transfer type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 3 people||45 minutes||£11.80|
|Private minibus for 8 people||45 minutes||£5.03|
|Executive car for 3 people||45 minutes||£16.39|
|Executive MPV for 6 people||45 minutes||£9.19|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Brussels Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Brussels, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say au revoir to Brussels, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Brussels
Brussels often gets overlooked by travellers in favour of more 'glamourous' destinations such as Paris or Amsterdam, but it's about time that the Belgian capital had the chance to shine. With a myriad of attractions, an exciting food scene and beautiful architecture, Brussels has got a lot going for it.
Fans of stunning buildings should head straight for the Grand Place, an awe-inspiring medieval square in the centre of the city, with opulent gilded detailing that glistens in the sunshine. If you like things a bit more modern, never fear, Brussels has got you covered. Head to the Atomium, an impressive structure built as part of the first post-war World fair, now a museum.
Beyond the City
Fantastic road and rail connections to Brussels make day trips out of the city a breeze. Nearby cities Antwerp and Ghent have loads of sights and activities to entertain even the pickiest visitor, while history buffs can pay a visit to Waterloo, with its monument to the battle. Even if your knowledge of the battle extends only as far as the ABBA song, it's still an impressive sight.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of airport transfers from Brussel Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your Brussels Airport transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 100's of Brussels Airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those continental summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Brussels transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top