Loading, please wait...
Amsterdam Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Amsterdam Schiphol Airport transfers and be in the city centre in just 30 minutes . Prices start from just £10.79pp (with FREE cancellations)*
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Amsterdam is a unique and vibrant city full of culture, history and atmosphere. Book your Amsterdam Airport transfers with Holiday Extras, and you can be enjoying this exciting city in just 30 minutes DIRECT from Schiphol Airport. Or if you're needing an affordable taxi back to Schiphol Airport, we have these too.
If you fall for Amsterdam's charms, why not take a look at our Holland Airport transfers to explore what else this beautiful country has to offer? Amsterdam transfers are available throughout the country, to popular resorts including Rotterdam, The Hague and Gouda.
Cheap Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Transfers from £10.79
Explore our range of shared and private transfers from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport which will deliver you to Amsterdam City Centre in just 30 minutes, with prices under £11.00.
|Amsterdam Airport Transfers|
|Amsterdam City Centre||30 minutes||£10.79 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Amsterdam Centraal Station||25 minutes||£11.97 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Delft||40 minutes||£26.73 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|The Hague||45 mins||£20.35 (Economy car for 3 people)|
|Gouda||1 hour||£16.80 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Duinrell||30 mins||£16.95 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Rotterdam||1 hour 20 minutes||£18.99 (Minibus for 8 people)|
How it works
From the moment you click on the booking form to when you arrive ready for your Schiphol Airport transfer, it really couldn't be simpler:
- Select your transfer using our booking engine. Once you have booked you will receive a confirmation email. Make sure that you keep this somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer from Schiphol Airport.
- When you have landed at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Look out for someone holding a board with your name on it. That's your driver, who will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you might meet your driver at a designated desk in the arrivals hall.
- There are full details on your confirmation email, so if in doubt, have a look on there.
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras and relax in the peace of mind that everything's taken care of before you even leave your home.
Your Airport Transfer in Amsterdam
At Schiphol Airport
- When you arrive in Amsterdam, find your driver by following the directions on your confirmation.
- Your driver will take you directly to your hotel, so all you have to do is sit back, relax and watch the world go by.
My flight's been delayed! What happens now?
If your flight is held up and you arrive at Schiphol later than expected, don't worry. Just give your provider a call using the number on your confirmation, and they'll let your driver know to wait for you, or they can arrange another transfer to be waiting for you when you arrive.
When It's Time To Come Home
So you've explored the tulip fields, cruised the canals and sampled a pannenkoeken or two and now it's time to come home. When bidding vaarwel to Amsterdam, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is taken care of. On your confirmation, there will be details of the time and location of your pick up.
We recommend that you're ready and raring to go about 15 minutes before your pick up time so that everything runs smoothly.
A Guide to Amsterdam
Amsterdam can be best summed up in one word; exciting. Whether you're a culture vulture or a party animal, the Dutch capital offers a dizzying array of attractions and events. For those looking for a little bit of history, Amsterdam offers several museums, including the Van Gogh and Rijksmuseum, as well as fine examples of Dutch architecture littered throughout the city. Perhaps the most significant and most visited historical site is the Anne Frank house, that attracts millions from all over the world each year.
As well as being able to get around the city easily by joining the millions of cyclists, Amsterdam also boasts several beautiful canals that are a great way to take in the city at a relaxed and luxurious pace. This experience is made all the more memorable at night when the canals are wonderfully illuminated. An experience not to be missed.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of attraction tickets throughout all of Amsterdam. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Amsterdam Airport Transfer Vehicles
We have a range of private transports available to transfer from Amsterdam Schiphol in comfort. All are under five years old and come with air conditioning as standard, as well as plenty of room for one suitcase per person. If you're travelling with young children and you would like them to have a car seat, make sure you bring this with you.
- For groups of up to four people, our private transfer cars are a great choice and our the cheapest option for small parties.
- If you're travelling in a larger group, we offer minibus transfers perfect for stag and hen parties or just a weekend away with your friends.
- If you're in Amsterdam on business, or fancy starting your holiday off with a touch of luxury, we have a range of executive transfers for you to travel in style.
A comprehensive description of all vehicle types available can be found here.
Need any Help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Amsterdam transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport (AMS) and dropping off at Amsterdam City Centre via private minibus with 7 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top