- 82% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Lounges would book again
- 3486 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Excellent staff food was so fresh as always .
Mr Robson 06 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was fantastic and I took out the additional small premium in case of a delay and as we were delayed we were able to stay in the lounge. The food was great too.
Mrs Sayer 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities, service and hospitality were extremely good. I travelled with family and grandchildren and overall we were well catered for, will definately recommend.
Mr Hind 03 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge There were a few little niggles on our visit which could be easily put right.
Firstly there were no seats when we arrived as a party of four. A lot of people were sitting at tables for four when there were only two of them. I suggest a member of staff escorts you to a table to suit size of party .
There was not enough food out for the number of guests in the lounge. Dishes were empty.
Also could have done with more staff on the bar as there was a constant queue.
These points are easily rectified. I understand that the lounge is probably experiencing staff shortages but if you are taking bookings for maximum capacity then it needs to be staffed accordingly.
Mrs Hunter 01 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We found the lounge fantastic and would definitely book it again.
Mr Alderson 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Aspire lounge was excellent as expected. Relaxing area, friendly staff, adequate choice of food and refreshments.
Mr Postlethwaite 31 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very good prices and easy to access the app has
all your bookings easy to check
Mr Mcmurdo 22 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great experience, perfect for us.
Mr Dixon 22 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Both our parking and airport lounge were spot on. Parking straight forward and short walk to terminal. Lounge a great bonus and made the wait for our flight pass stress free. Thanks
Mrs Haugh-Reid 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge First time using lounge and loved having our own table and avoiding the crowds, lots of choice for breakfast but found staff unhelpful if something had ran out and food could have been better quality
Mrs Mcginn 15 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was extremely dirty, the staff were rude and we had to wait 30 minutes to get a clean cup for coffee. There was no vodka
Mrs Birch 14 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge More snacks in the lounge is our only criticism
Mr Graham 13 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was quite full but service was still good food was OK could have been better but mostly comfortable and will book again when next travelling from Newcastle Airport
Mr Holmes 06 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was very busy and the queue to the bar was about 20 long. There was only 1 girl serving and it took a while to get served. There was no diet cola or lemonade available and at one point the beer was off. I have never known the lounge to be this busy
Mrs Robinson 06 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Hot food or lack of it when it was upstairs it was better with a window too look out of
Mr Webster 06 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was fine from the car park to the Aspire lounge, good selection of food and drink. Good service throughout.
Mr Brown 05 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were delayed getting into the lounge not the lounges fault tui fault but by the time we did get in they took the breakfast away
Mrs Humphrey 03 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge So much easier booking the lounge..comfortable seating, tranquil atmosphere and the food passable although I couldn’t see anywhere for making toast..?
Ms Thom 02 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Used the lounge on several occasions and it is undoubtedly excellent value for money compared to other bars on offer at the airport. You do of course have to take into account the amount of food and drinks you would normally consume.
Mr Mack 30 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The bar closed for 30 mins the beer was off and food was not always available.
Mr Mavin 27 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Brilliant from start to end. Booking was easy and straightforward. It starts the holiday in a relaxing way. There was plenty of choices of food and drinks, and it was replenished frequently.
Mrs Blakey 26 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Arrived to hear that there was no cups, glasses, plates or cutlery then when we entered there were loads of dirty tables pulled high with dirty pots two people working one person on the bar with a que of about 30 people no food took 1 1/2hours b4 they brought some out and there were that many people waiting by the time you got to it there was nothing left but a bread bun git a G&T served in a pint glass as they had run out of normal glasses not even a cup to get a cuppa absolutely discusting felt sorry fot the two staff that were there
Miss Rogers 25 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Things were not up to your usual excellent level through staff shortages, but we still enjoyed and are looking forward to our next visit in November.
Mr Tinning 25 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very well stocked and lovely staff
Mrs Laidlow 25 Jun, 2022out of 5