- 82% of customers who left a review for Newcastle Airport Lounges would book again
- 3508 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Staff very helpful value for money
Mr Daymond 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Could do with more gluten free snacks variety
Mrs Allan 16 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Not alot of choice on food staff were lovely
Ms Cowans 07 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No the food was very poor nothing my children could eat the chicken tikka curry had barely any chicken in it choice was very limited we used same lounge in march and was much better we won’t be using again
Mrs Ridley 31 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge This time was great plenty of food and good service, last time was too full.
Mr Ferguson 18 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The aspire airport lounge was a refreshing g change to waiting in the main lounge it was comfortable and staff were very friendly doing it again already booked it for next holiday.
Miss Gibson 13 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff very informative on entry. All staff very polite and helpful. Food good. Would like to see a lager on the pump rather than just bottled lager.
Mrs Heslop 09 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Excellent staff food was so fresh as always .
Mr Robson 06 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was fantastic and I took out the additional small premium in case of a delay and as we were delayed we were able to stay in the lounge. The food was great too.
Mrs Sayer 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities, service and hospitality were extremely good. I travelled with family and grandchildren and overall we were well catered for, will definately recommend.
Mr Hind 03 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge There were a few little niggles on our visit which could be easily put right.
Firstly there were no seats when we arrived as a party of four. A lot of people were sitting at tables for four when there were only two of them. I suggest a member of staff escorts you to a table to suit size of party .
There was not enough food out for the number of guests in the lounge. Dishes were empty.
Also could have done with more staff on the bar as there was a constant queue.
These points are easily rectified. I understand that the lounge is probably experiencing staff shortages but if you are taking bookings for maximum capacity then it needs to be staffed accordingly.
Mrs Hunter 01 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We found the lounge fantastic and would definitely book it again.
Mr Alderson 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Aspire lounge was excellent as expected. Relaxing area, friendly staff, adequate choice of food and refreshments.
Mr Postlethwaite 31 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very good prices and easy to access the app has
all your bookings easy to check
Mr Mcmurdo 22 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Great experience, perfect for us.
Mr Dixon 22 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Both our parking and airport lounge were spot on. Parking straight forward and short walk to terminal. Lounge a great bonus and made the wait for our flight pass stress free. Thanks
Mrs Haugh-Reid 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge First time using lounge and loved having our own table and avoiding the crowds, lots of choice for breakfast but found staff unhelpful if something had ran out and food could have been better quality
Mrs Mcginn 15 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was extremely dirty, the staff were rude and we had to wait 30 minutes to get a clean cup for coffee. There was no vodka
Mrs Birch 14 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge More snacks in the lounge is our only criticism
Mr Graham 13 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was quite full but service was still good food was OK could have been better but mostly comfortable and will book again when next travelling from Newcastle Airport
Mr Holmes 06 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lounge was very busy and the queue to the bar was about 20 long. There was only 1 girl serving and it took a while to get served. There was no diet cola or lemonade available and at one point the beer was off. I have never known the lounge to be this busy
Mrs Robinson 06 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Hot food or lack of it when it was upstairs it was better with a window too look out of
Mr Webster 06 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was fine from the car park to the Aspire lounge, good selection of food and drink. Good service throughout.
Mr Brown 05 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were delayed getting into the lounge not the lounges fault tui fault but by the time we did get in they took the breakfast away
Mrs Humphrey 03 Jul, 2022out of 5