- 78% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2993 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T2 - Read more Aspire Lounge T2 reviews The lounge was too busy and there were not enough seats. The lounge ran out of cups, mugs, glasses and food during the short period of time that we were there. Really poor experience.
Miss Burden 18 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Was a bit disappointed because you had to pay for prosecco. In the Escape lounge it's included. So a disappointment there. It was tiny but food was lovely
Miss Storey 16 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 When we arrived we where told they where fully booked there was two of us but we had to sit apart from each other as the was no available spaces then there was no hot food as they where making more and so many people where waiting to get the hot food that as soon as it came out it was gone the fruit was that over ripe the bananas where black there was no facility to make any toast in all I would never book this lounge ever again it was messy totally unorganised and not very friendly
Mrs Draper 10 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The place was small, cheap furniture and lighting. Hardly any views out from the room.
I’ve been to other lounges and this felt like a temporary space
Mr Percival 01 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything was fine comfortable seating and nice service. The food was plentiful and hot / had everything we needed
Mrs Bamford 25 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Was early flight so had brilliant English breakfast. There was also yoghurts, croissants, pancakes, jams and all drinks. Fruit but I personally missed the toast but had the full English. I also don’t see why prosecco you have to pay for on top.
Friendly very helpful staff. Everywhere was spotless clean and tidy.
Would definitely use again.
Mrs Slater 21 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 There were no one at the bar and they were down to one toilet which meant people were using the one outside the lounge. It is hard to get the value for money out of it
Mr Elkington 19 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Excellent range of food and drink, very limited space though. Hardly any room fir us when we arrived and there wasn’t a table reserved for us.
Mrs Wild 18 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything went smoothly
Mr Simpson 17 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 All went well and easy to use system
Mr Snape 11 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Staff were brilliant. Put us on a reserved table as one of our party was disabled
Mr Smeaton 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The main problem was the slowness of the check in procedure and getting through security which meant we had a very short amount of time in the lounge which was disappointing
Mrs Marion 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The lounge at Manchester Airport was very dated and pretty miserable.
Mrs Mcconnell 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Room is small, overcrowded and undermanned. Without one nice Eastern European lady it would have been chaos. She refused to take a tea break as they were so undermanned and really, without her, it was have gone to an ovetcrowded, unclean standstill.
Mr Nolan 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The Aspire Lounge in T2 was like a converted storage cupboard not impressed at all. I usually book the Escape lounge but it was full, I certainly won't be booking the Aspire in T2 again we struggled to find a table when we arrived and having paid £108 i expeected a reserved table with our surnames on it
Mrs Jones 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 I think they were probably short staffed which made the service a bit slow.
Mrs Williamson 23 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Lounge easy to find. Comfortable seating areas and great choice of food and drink. Staff friendly and helpful.
Mrs Blackburn 20 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 table reserved for us on arrival, selection of food a bit limited however plenty to go around. staff not very attentive regarding bar service. nice to chill before the flight.
Mr Kirsners 19 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Unfortunately the atmosphere was not welcoming at all. The lounge was nice and the man on the front desk was friendly. However the lady at the bar was rude and walked off mid service which made us feel unwelcome. We will stick to the standard lounge in future.
Mr Pritchard 12 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 To be honest we were both extremely disappointed and thought it was a complete rip-off and consequently would never book it again.
The place was like a dungeon hidden away in some unfinished corner with air ducts showing.
Also the layout was more businesslike and not open and airy as it used to be.
The food was poor quality with very little choice.
We told the lady on the way out how we felt and she did say that it was going to be changed at a later date and they would try to be better next time but for us there will not be a next time infact we think we should have a refund also it didn’t help that some tables near the window had been reserved from5am and there still was no one there at 7am.
Also the size of the plates was totally inadequate
Mr Masters 12 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Yes all went well pleasant and relaxing atmosphere and staff friendly and attentive
Mr Tempbooking 07 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Excellent service
Mr Brookfield 04 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We arrived late to the lounge and the staff were very helpful
Mr Westwood 03 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything went smoothly, plenty of choice of alcohol..we usually use the escape lounge but couldn’t get in and my partner preferred there only as he drinks guiness and although you could get it in the aspire it wasn’t as good as it was bottled and not canned. Food was nice and hot and fresh…we was in at 5am so had breakfast stuff. Staff pleasant so all round a nice and relaxing start to our holiday.
Miss Johnson 29 Jun, 2022out of 5