- 78% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2966 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge T2 - Read more Aspire Lounge T2 reviews Staff were brilliant. Put us on a reserved table as one of our party was disabled
Mr Smeaton 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The main problem was the slowness of the check in procedure and getting through security which meant we had a very short amount of time in the lounge which was disappointing
Mrs Marion 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The lounge at Manchester Airport was very dated and pretty miserable.
Mrs Mcconnell 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Room is small, overcrowded and undermanned. Without one nice Eastern European lady it would have been chaos. She refused to take a tea break as they were so undermanned and really, without her, it was have gone to an ovetcrowded, unclean standstill.
Mr Nolan 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The Aspire Lounge in T2 was like a converted storage cupboard not impressed at all. I usually book the Escape lounge but it was full, I certainly won't be booking the Aspire in T2 again we struggled to find a table when we arrived and having paid £108 i expeected a reserved table with our surnames on it
Mrs Jones 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 I think they were probably short staffed which made the service a bit slow.
Mrs Williamson 23 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Lounge easy to find. Comfortable seating areas and great choice of food and drink. Staff friendly and helpful.
Mrs Blackburn 20 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 table reserved for us on arrival, selection of food a bit limited however plenty to go around. staff not very attentive regarding bar service. nice to chill before the flight.
Mr Kirsners 19 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Unfortunately the atmosphere was not welcoming at all. The lounge was nice and the man on the front desk was friendly. However the lady at the bar was rude and walked off mid service which made us feel unwelcome. We will stick to the standard lounge in future.
Mr Pritchard 12 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 To be honest we were both extremely disappointed and thought it was a complete rip-off and consequently would never book it again.
The place was like a dungeon hidden away in some unfinished corner with air ducts showing.
Also the layout was more businesslike and not open and airy as it used to be.
The food was poor quality with very little choice.
We told the lady on the way out how we felt and she did say that it was going to be changed at a later date and they would try to be better next time but for us there will not be a next time infact we think we should have a refund also it didn’t help that some tables near the window had been reserved from5am and there still was no one there at 7am.
Also the size of the plates was totally inadequate
Mr Masters 12 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Yes all went well pleasant and relaxing atmosphere and staff friendly and attentive
Mr Tempbooking 07 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Excellent service
Mr Brookfield 04 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 We arrived late to the lounge and the staff were very helpful
Mr Westwood 03 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Everything went smoothly, plenty of choice of alcohol..we usually use the escape lounge but couldn’t get in and my partner preferred there only as he drinks guiness and although you could get it in the aspire it wasn’t as good as it was bottled and not canned. Food was nice and hot and fresh…we was in at 5am so had breakfast stuff. Staff pleasant so all round a nice and relaxing start to our holiday.
Miss Johnson 29 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Excellent service yet again. Would definitely recommend to family and friends. Everything went smoothly from arriving to departure.
Mrs Beesley 10 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Well it was Ok and we got mostly what we wanted. We had to constantly ask for other items that had run out or needed refilling. We were given a choice of seats as it was so busy so could have done with a table with a charging point for the laptop. The smoke alarms went off and the Firebridgade arrived but no one told us what was going on or if we needed to evacuate. Updating us was a bit poor to be honest.
Mrs Holt 10 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Easily booked and worked a dream at the airport!
Mr Preugschat 06 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The facilities were not as previously experienced. The lounge was located in aa dingy part of the airport and was very cramped. The only reason we gave it such a high mark is because of the excellent level of service from your staff.
Mrs Harrison 05 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Meet and greet was very professional, aspire lounge very nice
Mr Morrissey 01 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 very poor experience. toilets not working. food mediocre extra charge for sparkling wine Paid £70 to ensure access (cannot pre-book with Dragonpass ) absolute rip off ,worst lounge experience ever .How do I formally complain?
Mr Hayle 30 May, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 Lounge very poor ran out of bread and bacon by 9.30am also butter and the staff were unhelpful and not a bit interested in doing their jobs we were really dissatisfied and disappointed
Mr Craft 28 May, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 The staff were apologetic. No bread NO toilet rolls!
We were first in at 5 am!
Mrs Bromley 26 May, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 You could start by letting ppl know we'll in advance ofvthe change of opening times , staff reluctant to let us in even though we had an hour left (due to poor check in at t2 Manchester) I paid extra for delay cover also .I feel robbed .I won't be using it again .
Mrs Austin 17 May, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge T2 On arriving at the VIP lounge at Manchester airport we were told holiday extra had cancelled our booking and other passengers bookings who booked with that company. We were given no reason for the cancellation and holiday extra did not email us to tell us it had been cancelled. In fact the day before our holiday they sent an email telling us to enjoy the holiday. We were told by staff at the lounge we could enter as walk in passengers for £47.00 each which we did not do given we had already paid for the lounge. We have had no communication from holiday extra as to why this was cancelled or any apology from them. I have completed a complaint form and am still waiting to hear from them. I am totally disgusted with the way we have been treated over this and will never use this company again.
Mrs Barber 16 May, 2022out of 5