- 86% of customers who left a review for Manchester Airport Lounges would book again
- 2895 customers have given an average rating of
- Escape Lounge T1 - Read more Escape Lounge T1 reviews So very busy... had to queue for a while for drinks... been in aspire lounges previously and will stick with them in the future
Ms Hargadon 18 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Fantastic, the staff were all amazing and food in lounge was excellent. Perfect all round
Ms Gripton 16 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Wonderful lounge experience
Mrs Hibell 16 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Yes the staff were helpful. Most of the tables and chairs had reserved notices on them, and several of those remained empty during our time there...why? Difficult to find anywhere to sit. The drinks on offer were very restricted eg... one type of gin, have never experienced that in other lounges. Would not use this lounge again
Mrs Tilson 11 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Overcrowded. Limited choice of hot food. Too noisey
Miss Reed 04 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 The lounge was great, no problems. But I am still disappointed that my complaint has not been answered fully. Ref: DGMXWK (HE:c8kOLp). I would like somebody to contact me about this please.
Mrs Walker 31 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Great experience. I was worried about queues and even thought about cancelling our lounge booking but we were actually through security and in the lounge before bag drop was even due to open! We had a great lounge experience.
Mrs Herbert 21 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Everything was perfect, table for five adults waiting for us, staff fabulous, you should be very proud of the staff you have.
Mrs Green 21 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Staff very helpful and tables cleared after every meal
Mr Williams 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 I entered my flight number and the lounge I booked was offered as an option so I booked it when I got to the airport we couldn’t get to it as it was in a different terminal I did try to get in the the one in the correct terminal but it was fully booked I have raised a complaint as this shouldn’t have been offered as a billable option
Mrs Robins 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Easy to use app
Mrs Partridge 16 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Staff friendly enough on arrival. Barmen helpful. Food choice and quality not nearly as good as expected. No runway view in this lounge unfortunately.
Mr Sked 13 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 excellent facility
Mrs Clarke 05 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Lovely and quiet , nice comfy seats , plenty to eat and drink . Shame no outside view .
Mrs Coad 03 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 We booked the Lounge at T2 but when we arrived they had no trace of us. Tuns out the booking was confirmed for T1. Foolishly we did not check the reminder confirmation before we arrived at the airport. We definitely booked T2 therefore we're disappointed when we were not allowed in. Manchester Airport was a nightmare, queues at all the bars and restaurants, running out of food and closing early. Waiting in long queues just to buy a soft drink or a snack. Lounge access would have been very welcome, particularly as we had paid months ago. Partly my fault for not checking, partly an administration error on your part but overall very disappointed. There should be provisions for this type of occurrence. Was no point in getting angry with the girl on the desk but a little bit of discretion would not go amiss.
Mrs Andrews 02 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 We were very happy in the lounge once we got in it. We had 3 hours booked but easy jet would only let us check in 3 hours before the flight consequently by the time we were through security we only had about 70 minutes in the lounge as obviously you have to go to the gate 30 minutes before. Let me make it clear it is easy jet I'm unhappy with not yourselves. The only other gripe is your menu says strongbow is served and there wasnt any and my friend only drinks that so she was a tad disappointed.
Mrs Chesworth 30 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 It was excellent.
Mr Gregory 28 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Staff on reception were not very welcoming. Replenishment of food took too long. Very busy. 2 People on tables for 6 with feet on sofas n no staff intervened. Food was adequate when refilled. Bar staff pleasant.
Ms Palmer 28 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 I accidentally booked the wrong Terminal so went to the airport lounge in the right terminal (terminal 2) spoke to the lady on the counter to see if they would let us in to that one instead of the terminal 1 which was an error on my part and she passed us to the supervisor who was very rude and abrupt saying we can’t let you in you made the mistake so we had to deal with it. No helping the situation whatsoever just the attitude of tough.
So obviously found her very rude and not in anyway helpful when her job is dealing with customers.
Could of offered a part refund or to roll it over to a future holiday but nothing horrible customer service.
Mr Margerison 27 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Staff helpful. Food was a bit mediocre and not a lot available. Took quite a bit of time to replenish empty dishes. Maybe it’s just the current climate but I have experienced better in previous years. Will book again as it helps pass the time before departure.
Mrs Aldred 24 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Yes all excellent
Mrs Young 23 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 No when I typed in times and destination it came up as terminal 1 when we got there we was in 2 so we could not get in staff was not helpful as they said they couldn't help us so we did not get in when we tried to find out via chat room if there was anything we could do they more or less said it was our own fault and would not answer us any more it cost us over am very disappointed as we use them all the time so will not recommend them to any 1 again can not talk to anyone over the phone like we used to and and because we are all over 65 we could not afford to lose all our money we was all looking forward to sitting in comfort instead it was a cramped airport seat so very very disappointed not helpful at all .
Mrs King-Holt 23 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Everything worked perfectly.
Mr Storey 19 Jun, 2022out of 5
- Escape Lounge T1 Staff were very helpful, food was plentiful. Well worth the money to relax in a nice chilled atmosphere
Mrs Walker 16 Jun, 2022out of 5