- 84% of customers who left a review for Luton Airport Lounges would book again
- 1593 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews Parking and airport lounge booked, no issues, everything went smoothly.
Miss Brown 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Hardly any food at luton compared to Stansted very small lounge. Had to.purchase Prosecco but at Stansted free. So very disappointed.
Mrs Prior 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The food was awful definitely not worth the money we have had an official complaint with you
Mrs Cox 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Poor food provision - needed to be replenished more regularly. Table too high to use comfortably with chair. Does not have the special feeling lounges used to have.
Miss Higgins 18 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The lounge at Luton Airport was dreadful. Food was disgusting, service appalling. We complained, the Manager proceeded to tell us how we should feel sorry for her, as she had been made redundant by BA and she thought the lounge was good. She said what do you expect- we expect better than what we got! Waste of money and we won't book again.
Mrs Hayes 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Excellent lounge it’s was busy and buzzing so I’m glad we booked but the food was excellent we really enjoyed our 90 mins in the lounge
Mrs Tudgay 10 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire No issues everything went to plan. Food on offer was nice and as described.
Mrs Austin 05 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Had a wonderful time as always
Mrs Childs 04 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The receptionist was very welcoming and friendly. A relaxing atmosphere. The food was value for money. Would definitely book again.
Mrs Morgan 04 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Arrived and was shown to a seat and told where refreshments were, staff very helpful, the table at the single seat was a little high for me so would have been better if adjustable height, seat was comfortable
Mrs Harper 04 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge was cheaper and excellent
Mr Folan 01 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Paid for the lounge but it was shut, trying to get a refund seems impossible, not happy
Mr Werlls 28 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Food had clearly been out for a while and was very unappetising. Selection also poor and very poor quality - looked like the cheapest they could get. Reasonable selection of drinks but the staff appeared to grudge serving you. Even those in fridges were warm and ice was served very sparingly. Definitely would not use again or recommend - not worth the money. We ended up buying food outside the lounge - very poor!
Miss Henderson 26 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge has gone downhill since last visited in
Plenty of food but poorly presented
Tiny sandwiches poorly made and hot food very dry and lukewarm
Issues getting in as I did not have the 16 digit code for dragon pass
They would not accept my paperwork which clearly showed I had booked and paid
Total disaster and ended up with less than an hour in lounge
Mrs Milson 22 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire I wouldn’t recommend the airport lounge at Luton as it was closed the day I was supposed to use it and I wasn’t notified by either them or holiday extras! I didn’t take money as we where supposed to be eating and drinking in the lounge so my children whom have additional needs didn’t have anything to eat and they had a meltdown as something different happened as to what they knew was going to happen. I book the airport lounge to make things as easy as possible for me and my kids but not this time! Such bad customer service, i had contacted holiday extras ti be told it can take up to 30 days for my complaint and refund request ti be looked at!!!
Miss Mcfarlane 22 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire You never contacted me about a Dragon Pass and subsequently was not allowed to enter despite my paperwork to prove I paid!
Mrs Milson 21 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Accurate description, pleasant and most helpful staff. Very good selection of food, hot and cold drinks, replenished regularly . Good level of cleanliness
Mrs Billington 20 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire There wasn't a lot of breakfast choice at Luton Airport. Staff were friendly and everything was nice and clean.
Mr Hayes 16 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire An appalling experience. For a business lounge, the wifi was nearly non-existent. Secondly, half the toilets were out of service. I used the one which had the shower in (additional charge for a shower) and the shower was filthy, complete with hair...Finally, when I complained the staff shrugged about the wifi and said it was the airport's problem, not theirs; When I mentioned the cleanliness of the toilets and that hand drying towels were on the floor in the corridor they really could not have cared less, aware that travellers will not be coming back in the short time.
Mr Harper 13 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The availability of food choices were limited at the time so need to be able to renew frequently
Mr Carter 10 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Too. Busy at, lack of food and staff. Food was not replenished until hrs. Disappointing visit
Mr Albert 10 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The Booking was for midday on a Saturday and when we arrived we were told we would be unable to use the facilities as they had run out of food and most drink. It was a very busy airport and we did not get the space that we had wanted on our own
Mr Cressy 09 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Booked a meet and greet parking service and the airport lounge. Both were superb as ever!! I wont use anyone else!
Ms Evans 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire We were refused entry as apparently they were at capacity. They admitted that they had taken walk ins on the day, so although we had pre booked, we were a unable to use the service we had already PAID for, and had spend money that was not budgeted for.
Mr Fell 07 Aug, 2022out of 5