- 78% of customers who left a review for Liverpool Airport Lounges would book again
- 1720 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire - Read more Aspire reviews They provided a good service.
Mr Conroy 14 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire This was my 1st occasion using an airport lounge and as I was travelling solo I thought I would be more comfortable particularly on the day of travel it was c30degC. I was made welcome by the staff on my arrival, they pointed out the location of the food and drinks, the range of hot and cold dishes available - all very nice. The hot food options were limited (vegetarian chiili & rice or pasta with chicken) but both very tasty. I had nearly 3 hours before my flight but I found a comfortable seat & table and enjoyed some bottled beer, cake and coffee before my departure. A really nice start to the holiday, so thank you.
Mr Parry 31 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Very well organised, friendly and a great range of fresh food and drink in a relaxing atmosphere.
Mr Cannon 22 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Last couple of times very disappointing no choice of food just a sausage on plain white bap & dried up beans. Cereal choice poor. No-one monitoring food area.
We not big alcohol drinkers so unless you going for that not value for money
Mr Rutter 14 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The Aspire lounge was wonderful. Staff were very attentive. Food was what we expected but with the benefit of cream scones. We don’t drink alcohol before flights but soft drinks and coffee was fine. Would use again.
Mrs Wilson 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Unfortunately for us when we arrived the lounge had a note on the door saying it was closed. No communication whatsoever, extremely disappointed
Ms Lloyd 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Yes to all 3 questions . staff where very lovely and friendly .
Mrs Riley 28 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire We booked the lounge but it was closed. There was a number to call but no one answered and no one returned my call from leaving a message. A month on I am yet to receive a refund
Mr Mcgibbon 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Had no food AGAIN they closed as they were short staffed and had not had a food delivery
Started turning people away even them with bookings
Mrs Creedon 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire I've already written with my complaints about the airport lounge requesting a refund but I've yet to had a reply.
There was no WiFi
No complimentary magazines or newspapers
No bread for toast or butter
One of the 2 staff was quite surly
No entertainment on the big screens
Not at all what I expected or paid for
Mrs Cope 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire It wasn't open. I have requested a refund on the same day and have heard absolutely nothing. Without resolution I will not be booking again. Refund should be as quick and easy as booking.
Ms Daintith 25 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The lounge was a complete waste of money. We arrived and there was no hit food and barely any cold food. In fact, the only food available was quickly taken by other guests, leaving us with nothing.
When hot food eventually did come out, there was always a queue with us missing out each time because there wasn't enough to feed everyone.
Mrs Kelly 18 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Receptionist was very rude then tried to make a joke of it will not be going to the lounge in JLA Liverpool again
Mr Moore 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire You could answer phone calls or emails over 2 weeks still no response or refund
Mr Gilbert 17 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire We booked the airport lounge so we could relax before our holiday and have something to eat and drink and the children could use their phones. The Internet was not working and there was very limited food. The food was not changed from 11.30 - 1.30. Over cooked, dry sausages and bacon. No bread rolls, dry bread. Pancake machine not working. No pastries or any lunch items brought out. Staff were very nice and apologetic but it certainly was not worth the money. We used the facility for drinks but had to go elsewhere for food.
Mrs Roberts 15 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The executive lounge was closed and therefore we were unable to use the facility. I contacted HolidayExtra's immediately on line and completed the relevant form. To date I have not received a refund.
Mrs Whorton 14 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lovely staff but poor food, no toilets, no WiFi! Very embarrassing as we had recommended to friends following visit to Manchester Aspire Lounge.
Mrs Paton 13 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge was very full, no comfy seats available. Good choice limited, no pastries as “was a busy weekend and we’ve run out” pancake machine was out of order and buffet was dried and shrivelled.
Mr Platt 11 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Very disappointed in food choice and quality at the lounge in Liverpool. I have contacted customer service as I don’t feel it represented value for money . Doesn’t compare with lounges at Manchester
Mrs O'brien 11 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire although the staff were pleasant and efficient the food and facilities were not up to the standard offered at the other airports
Mr Miziura 09 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Staff friendley. Poor & limited food choice, especially for a guest requiring gluten free. Very small choice of spirits for price paid.
Mr Truelove 07 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire When we arrived to the lounge it was closed, when it opened an hour later the hot breakfast was not very hot and the pancake machine wasn't working
Miss Sutcliffe 05 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Everything went perfectly thanks
Mrs Matthews 03 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire The Aspire Lounge at Liverpool Airport had no working internet. The food was very poor and the staff not very helpful.
Won't be using this again.
Mr Cowell 29 Jun, 2022out of 5