- 88% of customers who left a review for Leeds Airport Lounges would book again
- 1930 customers have given an average rating of
- Very pleasant stay in the lounge, good food and plenty of drinks to choose from. Bit odd though - you could only order single spirit measures and HAD to have a mixer with it - although they saw sense when it came to ordering a brandy!
Mrs Kadzionis 10 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Had no problems from start to finish will definitely use again
Mrs Troupe 30 Jul, 2018out of 5
- Yes everything was fine
Mrs Smith 22 Jul, 2018out of 5
- Slow service at the bar
Children running about
Reserved tables that no one sat at and not enough sea5s at a busy point
Mrs Campbell 18 Jul, 2018out of 5
- Have used this lounge before but now they have a new one with poor quality food,bar service causing queuing ,no branded tonic water and poor quality furnishings.Never again
Mr Warner 18 Jul, 2018out of 5
- We have used Leeds Bradford lounge on many occasions and always been happy but we were not impressed with the new facility. The atmosphere felt much more formal and the noise level was higher than in the old lounge. The food choices were much more limited both in variety and the number of each item which were laid out. I understand the need for control on the bar area but having to queue to get a drink did not fill me with joy. On all our previous visits to the lounge we have never experienced anyone who has overindulged in the alcohol and found that the lounge has been mostly like minded people who just want a nice, relaxed area away from the bustle of the main airport.
The last question on this survey says would you book again - there was not an option for 'maybe'. We would possibly try once more when the lounge is not quite as new and the feedback from customers has been acted upon.
Mrs Darby 07 Jul, 2018out of 5
- the lounge was change from the one booked all went ok just a very limited choice of food compared to other we have been in before
Mr Senior 27 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Staff were friendly. The lounge was really busy. The selection of food was not quite as good as per previous visits.
Mr Ness 23 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Lounge full.no seats available. Not very wheelchair friendly. Food awful choice .cold pasta .jacket spud neither what we like . Yorkshire lounge worst one we have visited
Mrs Wass 22 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Sandwiches would have nice as other lounges weve stopped in at other airports always have sandwiches..the rest was ok
Mr Leng 10 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Yes it was very good, I would have liked to go where we had originaly booked but that was under going work! Only down fall was it was too hot in there x
Mrs Bell 10 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Staff were helpful but there could be improvements on an area for children as in the previous lounge where there was a dedicated tv with childrenâ€™s programmes
Mrs Denison 09 Jun, 2018out of 5
- The food didnâ€™t look very appertising, what we did try was quiet bland/tasteless
Original had no lager on draught as they had run out.
Mr Gordon 09 Jun, 2018out of 5
- Lounge was small and dark with only one window. Amazingly, they ran out of food at 1pm and had to wait 15 minutes to replenish stocks. However the Staff were very nice, polite and helpful.
Probably the worst lounge I have been in.
Mr Norbury 31 May, 2018out of 5
- Only had bacon sandwiches toast and teacakes for hot food had to wait a very long time for the bacon sandwiches. The draught beer wasn't working the bottled beer was warm some of the staff were very rude when we complained.
Mr Kear 29 May, 2018out of 5
- I booked the Premier Lounge on 12/3/18, as myself and my partner had used the same lounge in September and it was excellent. I received an email to say that the booking had been changed to the Yorkshire Lounge but everything would be the same. Myself and my partner were very disappointed. It wasn't comfortable, we had a wait a while at the desk to get in. The food was very basic, dry bacon sandwiches. No toilet facility, had to go back out to use the airport toilet. We wont be booking again.
Mrs Carter 22 May, 2018out of 5
- Think maybe you need to improve on dinner Jacket potato not everyone likes them maybe do sandwiches or cold buffet otherwise we always enjoy using the VIP
Mrs Ellis 14 May, 2018out of 5
- My husband and myself have used the then premier lounge on many occasions, booking with holiday extras , but after refurbish of the lounges , you booked us in a basic lounge which we thought was awful just like a motorway cafe , hard seating very basic decor , and the only food ready at the time was two very hard bacon sandwiches.
We asked to be upgraded to another of the lounges , but lady on the desk was very frosty and unhelpful.
If you had contacted us in the first place about the new lounges , we would have asked to be put in one with bathroom facilities and paid you the extra money , but we we were never asked to have the chance to do so ,
Therefore we will be cancelling our September visit in this lounge , which by the way again you have put us in this same awful place .
We had every stamp on our card as we got it done on each visit , and one of us would have got in for free in September, but no way will we go in the place again
Lots of fellow passengers were very unhappy about the appearance of the lounge , and I hope they speak up about it as well .
So we are cancelling , donâ€™t just put people in there , ask them which lounge they want , and let them have the chance to pay extra
Mrs Moult 09 May, 2018out of 5
- No newspapers or magazines in new lounge and they do not put crisps out until lunch time.
We did not think this was as good as previous premier lounge.
Mr Fryer 04 May, 2018out of 5
- Yes is was fabulous, made a nice change
Mrs Farr 02 May, 2018out of 5
- Very relaxing, nice food, however only bacon sandwiches/toast if your going early morning
Ms Calvert 20 Apr, 2018out of 5
- It was great the lady on the desk had a lovely smile the only thing I could say is do more sausage sandwiches as the bacon drys up quilling under the heated lamp others like I said itâ€™s great
Mrs Ellis 19 Mar, 2018out of 5
- Every thing went well,we use this lounge regular ,staff realy friendly and good choice of food and drink,roll on June when we hope to get a good price and book it again, all discounts much appreciated.
Mrs Sugden 19 Mar, 2018out of 5
- The holiday exras experience was flawlesd
Ms Mckenna 17 Mar, 2018out of 5