- 80% of customers who left a review for Bristol Airport Lounges would book again
- 1636 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews All went smoothly.
Mr Watkins 26 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge all great , fab start to our holiday xx
Mrs Barrett 23 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Don’t take bookings for the lounge when it’s not open this has happen twice now for me, and I still get emails to book it, get it sorted please?
Mr Coates 23 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Good holiday
Mr Price 20 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Booked Aspire Lounge access at Bristol Airport, the staff were incredibly rude and tried everything possible to stop us getting in claiming that they were over booked. On managing to argue our way in it became clear that they weren’t over booked just massively disorganised! No one seemed to be in charge of what was going on and the hostile receptionist was just as rude to her colleagues as she was to us. At one point she demanded that they stopped serving beer of any kind to anyone because they might run out later in the day! All in all I would say a shambles would be letting them off lightly.
Mr Bell 18 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Bristol lounge was absolutely empty, no beer in the fridges. Told that they had no glasses, food was cold and not much choice.
Queued to get in even though I pre booked weeks before.
Mrs Johnson 16 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities were as described, although the area was smaller than I anticipated. The only issue was the temperature, it was extremely cold when sat for two hours waiting.
Mr Harris 14 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge was filthy food all over the floor and tables unclear and dirty. Food choices were very limited! And staff unfriendly. Over all very disappointed!
Mrs Higham 11 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Staff were very good but the toilets were awful - no soap and just not as clean as they should be. Very disappointing.
Mr Lonergan 02 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I was refused entry to the lounge because, through no fault of my own check in took 2.5 hours. Even with late cover and my plane having a 3 hour delay I was refused entry.
Mrs Nobbs 15 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The airport lounge was lovely and will book that again, even though we did not get to spent very much time in there due to the fast tract ,that was not fast at all.
Mr Bean 09 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Breakfast items disappointing but food better at lunch. All staff very good. USB ports didn't work
Mr Watson 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge elite lounge
Mrs Quigley 07 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No. Jet2 didn’t open check in for my flight until gone 12, resulting in me losing the 1st hour of my booking. The lounge then closed at 3 resulting in me being kicked out of the lounge before my flight, even though you talked me in to paying for insurance to cover this scenario!
Mr Williams 05 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Only allowed to stay two hours not three, very short staffed, broken toilet. Hot food not great
Ms Pink 01 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge No everything did not run smoothly we got asked to leave the lou he after only 2 hours we paid extra on insurance to stay in case of
Delay but no room
So asked to leave
Mrs Fortey 01 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Super friendly service, but very small lounge and very limited choices tucked into a corner… would use again, but this is a very basic lounge. Well room. But the service makes up for its shortcomings.
Mr Blandford 30 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was so comfortable and was nice to food and drinks in with the price
Mrs Gange 29 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very clean and comfortable staff friendly and helpful delicious food. Great start to my holiday
Mrs Mcferran 27 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was fabulous. Booked Bristol Silverzone Parking at the airport and the Lounge.
Mrs Gulliford 26 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities were as described, the only thing I would say is the breakfast plates are very small to actually get what you want in one meal.
Mr/S Harrison 22 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Late opening as staff late so only managed an hour in the lounge , long queue formed waiting for access also otherwise what we expected for an airport lounge
Mrs Healey 22 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Polite staff good food. Easy experience.
Mr Burt 18 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Limited food, tiny plates, not good quality, made to sit in a particular seat, timed to the minute, queue for alcohol and only single measures, lounge packed, £35 really
Mr Jackson 18 Jul, 2022out of 5