The Prince of Egypt Tickets and Hotel Package
There can be miracles when you believe - New and Coming Soon to 2021!
Experience the excitement of the epic new musical stage show The Prince of Egypt in style by booking a ticket and hotel package with Holiday Extras. Based on the classic DreamWorks Animation film and featuring the Academy Award®-winning song 'When You Believe', this exhilarating musical tells the same story of Moses and his brother Ramses that is followed in the film. This musical production comes from the composer of 'Wicked' and with an incredible award-winning team of creatives behind the production, you're in for a spectacularly entertaining theatre break.
Booking your theatre break online with Holiday Extras can save you time, money and hassle. All you need to do is enter your travel dates and our online booking system will find the best offers available for you. Pick your favourite London hotel nearby and we'll combine your theatre tickets and hotel stay information into one easy booking confirmation which we'll send directly to you.
The Prince of Egypt theatre tickets + hotel package
Experience your west-end night out in style and extend your break with a hotel stay after the show. Check out the best hand-picked hotels near the Dominion Theatre.
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury - Just a 15-minute walk or a 12-minute tube ride. The Holiday Inn Bloomsbury is a 4-star hotel which offers a family-friendly stay at a competitive price.
- Holiday Inn Regents Park - Situated in central London and offering easy access to central London's major attractions, the Holiday Inn Regents Park is just a 10-minute tube ride from the Dominion Theatre, or a 17-minute walk away.
- Leonardo Royal St Pauls - With 4-star facilities including a swimming pool and spa, the Leonardo Royal St Pauls is around a 30-minute walk away or a 12-minute tube ride.
- Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment - Experience a luxury stay in this riverside hotel with a fine dining restaurant and a stylish rooftop bar, overlooking the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. The Crowne Plaza Albert Embankment is approximately a 30-minute tube ride or 40-minute walk from the Dominion Theatre.
- Hilton London Kensington - Situated in the Holland Park District, Hilton London Kensington is about a 20-minute tube ride from the theatre, or over an hour's walk. A great hotel, with modern rooms and a 24hr fitness centre.
- Leonardo Tower Bridge - The Leonardo Tower Bridge is approximately a 1-hour walk or a 25-minute tube ride to the Dominion Theatre. This 4-star hotel is well worth considering as it boasts a pool, sauna and 2 in-house bars.
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs The Prince of Egypt the musical child-friendly?
The Prince of Egypt musical is recommended for anyone aged 7 and over.
Where is The Prince of Egypt musical being staged?
The Dominion Theatre,
268-269 Tottenham Court Rd,
"On that trip I learnt something very important. Escape through travel works. Almost from the moment I boarded my flight, life in England became meaningless. Seat-belt signs lit up, problems switched off. Broken armrests took precedence over broken hearts. By the time the plane was airborne I’d forgotten England even existed."Alex Garland, The Beach