Thailand Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Thailand Airport transfers to popular destinations such as Phuket, Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai and Krabi with prices starting from just £8.97 with FREE cancellations*
If there was a place which could claim to be 'Paradise on Earth', Thailand would be it. Miles of pristine beaches, lush rainforests and heavenly resorts are just a few of the temptations awaiting visitors. If you're looking for cheap Thailand Airport transfers, then we have a range of transfer options to take you from the terminal to your accommodation, in popular locations across the country and islands. Transfer types include: shared shuttles, speedy shuttles, private cars and private minibuses.
Low Cost Thailand Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location
|Price per person
|Phuket Airport (HKT) to Phuket city centre
|1 hour 20 minutes
|£20.55 (Shared shuttle bus)
|Bangkok Airport (BKK) to Bangkok city centre
|£9.09 (Private car for 3 people)
|Krabi Airport (KBV) to Krabi
|£5.03 (Private car for 3 people)
|Ko Samui Airport (USM) to Ko Samui
|£8.05 (Private car for 2 people)
|Chiang Mai Airport (CNX) to Chiang Mai
|£3.74 (Private car for 3 people)
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets. For a full list of things to do in Thailand, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Thailand Airport transfers for between 1-35 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person). All of our transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air-conditioning, and will drop you off right at the door of your accommodation.
- Our cheapest transfers from Thailand airports are shared shuttles. These are a no-frills service that get you to your destination in a convenient yet cheap way. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your hotel-but where better to take the scenic route?
- To begin your holiday in style, you can opt for private cars and minibuses. These are a great option for a quick transfer, as you'll be taken straight to your accommodation.
- If you're in a rush but are on a budget, a speedy shuttle may suit - get all the benefits of a shared shuttle, but with fewer stops.
- We also offer luxury private cars, including Mercedes and BMWs (exact models will depend on destination). Go on, treat yourself, you deserve it.
- If you are travelling with a coach load of people, and can't face the idea of herding everyone onto public transport, rejoice! We offer private coaches seating up to 35 people on select routes.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Thailand Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers in Thailand with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we're going to take care of everything for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of beautiful Thailand.
- Once you've landed, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route to Thailand. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and assist you.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say addio to the Land of Smiles, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those hot Thai summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers throughout Thailand. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Thailand transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Krabi Airport (KBV) and dropping off in Krabi centre via private car for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top