Phuket Airport Transfers
Book your Phuket Airport transfers from £3.95 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
If Paradise were to exist on Earth, it would probably look a lot like Phuket. A jewel in the glittering Andaman Sea, this Thai resort has long been a favourite of travellers of all ages, with relaxed retreats, a vibrant party scene and impossibly beautiful scenery. With our transfers from Phuket Airport, we can get you to resorts around the island in as little as 50 minutes, to popular destinations such as Kamala Beach, Patong, Krabi, Karon Beach and locations across the town.
With a top choice of taxis and shuttle buses from Phuket Airport, you can rest assured that wherever you're staying, we can get you there. Pre booking your Phuket Airport taxi means that you won't be wasting your precious holiday time waiting in airport taxi queues, as your driver will meet you in arrivals and take you right to your resort.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Phuket from £3.95
|Phuket Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Phuket town||1 hour 45 minutes||£7.86 (Private car for 3)|
|Phuket town||2 hours 10 minutes||£8.45 (Shared shuttle)|
|Patong||1 hour||£7.32 (Taxi for 4)|
|Kamala Beach||40 minutes||£3.95 (Minibus for 8)|
|Krabi||2 hours 10 minutes||£12.07 (Minibus for 8)|
|Karon Beach||1 hour 5 minutes||£6.76 (Private MPV for 4)|
Discover your Ideal Phuket Airport Transfer
Holiday Extras provide a great choice of shared, private, and luxury transfers from Phuket Airport to the top resorts and hotels in the most popular areas, beaches and destinations in Phuket. Read on to discover all you need to know about each transfer type we can offer:
Shared Shuttle Transfers
For a great way to save cash to spend on cocktails on Phuket's incredible beaches instead, a shared shuttle service can get you from the airport to your hotel or resort nice and easily. Shared shuttle transfers are an easy, straightforward way to get you from arrivals at Phuket Airport without breaking the bank. You'll join other travellers in a large vehicle that will make a maximum of 8 stops along the way, and of course, depending on where you are staying, you could even be the first stop!
Speedy Shuttle Transfers
Want to get your holiday started a little bit faster whilst still nabbing a brilliant deal? Why not opt for one of our speedy shuttles? This fantastic transfer option will whisk you to your hotel or resort in Phuket with only 4 stops along the way, rather than 8, as is the case for our standard shuttle transfers. This makes for a quick and easy journey - and for a great price too! Other than the shorter transfer times, they work in the exact same way as our standard shared shuttles, so you can be sure of a straightforward trip.
Phuket Airport Private Transfers
Our Phuket Airport taxi transfers are the quintessential hassle-free transfer option to get you where you need to go. They are perfect for families and small groups, or those who simply don't want to share. They take you directly to your accommodation without any extra stops, in a comfortable car that is just for your personal use. That means you can journey all together, and get your holiday underway as soon as possible thanks to the direct journey.
Luxury Transfer Phuket
Fancy arriving in real style? After all, you're off to ultra-beautiful Phuket for some real R&R! Treat yourself by booking one of our private executive transfers from the airport - perfect especially after a long flight (or two!). With premium vehicles, including BMWs and Mercedes, you can enjoy superb comfort and a touch of class for your transfer to your hotel or resort, taking in the beautiful landscapes and sights as you go.
Jetting off with a larger group of friends or extended family for some quality time in the sunshine? You can travel from the airport all together in one vehicle with our private minibus transfers, with some even seating up to 22 passengers. That means there's no need to split up into several vehicles with this option, and risk losing track eachother on the way to your accommodation. Instead, you can get the holiday started before you've even reached your hotel.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
Our Wheelchair adapted transfers are available for those flying into Phuket Airport use of a wheelchair. This option offers door to door service to your beautiful resort to make your transfer as simple a process as possible - which means you can get to your destination without any fuss. Plus, because there are no extra stops on the way, you get there as quickly as possible too, which means more time in the sunshine!
You can find the full details of all the airport transfer vehicles and options that we provide in Thailand, as well as in other top destinations around the rest of the world, by clicking the button below:
Phuket Airport Transfer FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Phuket airport transfers from Osaka Airport. with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is how many bathing suits to pack.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Phuket, and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awiting vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.What about when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say La kxn to Phuket, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for more than 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot hot hot Thai days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, babies and children are of course welcome on your airport transfer from Phuket to your hotel. However, if your little one uses any equipment, like booster seats, make sure you bring one with these as they are not provided by the transfer companies.
A Mini Guide to Phuket
One of the most popular holiday destinations for backpackers, travellers, gap year students and holidaymakers alike, Phuket is an island paradise begging to get lost in.
Known predominantly for its paradise beaches, Phuket offers a plethora of sandy shores, each with their own unique charm and appeal. No matter how long your stay, you'll struggle to have the same beach experience twice.
As well as being a place to kick back, relax, and escape the hustle and bustle of life, Phuket is well known for it's embracing the decadent side of life. Nowhere is this more apparent than the vibrant and hectic city of Patong. Here you'll find a true city that never sleeps, where you can find a bar on every street corner, and you're never more than a few minutes walk from the party.
If you're looking for culture, Phuket doesn't disappoint. A visit to the magnificent Big Buddha is a must do, if only for the views across Phuket and the ocean beyond. If you fancy getting a little closer to that ocean, don a snorkel or scuba tank and explore the surrounding reefs. Keep your eyes open for beautiful marine life such as turtles, manta rays and even the majestic whale shark.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Phuket. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of shared and private transfers from Phuket Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- The cheapest option for single travellers is a shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with other holiday makers, so will enjoy a scenic route to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Phuket Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
All prices on this page correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top