Tenerife Airport Transfers to Los Cristianos
Pre-book your Tenerife Airport transfer (TFS) to Los Cristianos with prices starting from just £7.29 with FREE cancellations*
If you're after a great deal on airport transfers from Tenerife South to Los Cristianos, then you've come to the right place! We 100s of offers from our range of top suppliers to bring you superb savings on transfer prices for the whole of Tenerife. One of the island's foremost resorts, Los Cristianos is a bustling resort with its own sandy beach, water sports and wide promenade. Our cheap transfers to Los Cristianos from Tenerife Airport provide dozens of drop off points to the resort���s popular hotels.
Compare Tenerife Airport Transfer Options to Los Cristianos Hotels
Save money on your transfers from Tenerife airport to Los Cristianos so you've plenty left over for holiday fun. We use only reliable suppliers to secure you top deals on both shared and private transfers to Los Cristianos. Whether you're looking for a seat on a shared shuttle, to a private car or minibus, we've got you covered. We even offer luxury, premier transfers, as well as private coaches seating up to 30 if you're travelling in a very large group.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Tenerife to Los Cristianos from £7.29
|Los Cristianos Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||45 minutes||£7.29|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||35 minutes||£8.33|
|Private Transfer||15 minutes||£35.47 (up to 4 passengers)|
|Premier Service||15 minutes||£50.16 (up to 4 passengers)|
|Private Minibus||15 minutes||£71.53 (up to 8 passengers)|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle||15 minutes||£72.14 (up to 3 passengers)|
Tenerife to Santa Ponsa Airport transfers for less than £8
Situated just under 15km from Tenerife South Airport lies the lively port town of Los Cristianos. As well having beaches, it also boasts a buzzing promenade brimming with restaurants and vibrant bars. As one of our top resorts for Tenerife airport transfers, you can be assured of a top deal and will be driven to your resort in an air conditioned vehicle stress-free.
If you're still undecided on where to stay, then we also have super transfer savings across the whole of Tenerife, including Costa Adeje airport transfers for less than £8 per person.
You book your Tenerife transfers in advance, so why not your days out too? As the home of holiday add-ons, Holiday Extras offers a great range of Attraction Tickets for Tenerife, including aqua parks, zoos and boat trips for whale watching. For a full list of activities throughout Tenerife, see here.
Airport transfers for all
We have Tenerife transfers available whether you're travelling solo or in a group of 30 people. All our options have a luggage allowance of one suitcase and one bag per person, so plenty of room for your holiday essentials!
- Our most budget-friendly option is our shared shuttle service from Tenerife South Airport (TFS) to Los Cristianos. No frills, yet efficient, it'll provide drop offs at many of the resort's popular hotels and will take around 45 minutes. We also offer a speedy shuttle service with fewer stops that will get you to Los Cristianos just that little bit quicker.
- Our private transfer options are ideal for families or if you're staying in private accommodation. Arrive together and be taken right to the very door of your villa or apartment.
- If you fancy a bit of extra style, then why not choose a private luxury car. Our premier transfers include Mercedes and BMWs to get you swiftly and in maximum comfort to your hotel.
- Celebrating a special occasion with a large group of friends or family? Then check out our private coach options. We have vehicles seating up to 30 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Tenerife Airport Transfers to Los Cristianos - FAQsWhat's the process once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Tenerife airport to Los Cristianos transfer through our fast and secure booking system, we will send you an email confirmation. We recommend you keep a copy of this, as you may need to show it to your driver.
- Once you've landed at Tenerife South and collected your suitcases, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers in Tenerife, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
If your flight to Tenerife Airport is delayed, don't worry. Just call the number on your e-ticket (this is why it's good to have a copy with you) and they will be sure to assisr when you land.What about when it's time to come home?
Going from your hotel back to Tenerife Airport is very straightforward:
- Whatever type of transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket will contain details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
- Know how - We've got experience of the travel industry.
- Research - We check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won awards for our service.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers in Tenerife. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not currently supplied.
Only a call away
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Tenerife Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Tenerife South Airport (TFS) and dropping off at Los Cristianos by shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top