to the airport
- Change the directions on app to Southampton cruise port parking. It's fine until last turning. We were yds away but a left turn direction instead of a right completely disorientated us. Sounds petty but after long journey and anticipation of a cruise panic sets in
Mr Jenkins 25 Jul, 2021
- We did not see the parking venue, it was further from the main entrance, and not exactly where your map took us.
Ms Quest 24 Jul, 2021
- The service for parking was exceptional.
Really helpful staff and very prompt.
Mrs Hepworth 21 Jul, 2021
- Very helpful driver
Mrs Weetman 21 Jul, 2021
- Car parking went very well.good company, have used before will use again.
Mr Boreham 20 Jun, 2021
- Very happy with the service and staff at the Southampton port cruise parking Ltd drop & go. Very easy to locate. 5 minute drive to cruise terminal. Really easy on our return being picked up.
Mrs Barton 03 Jun, 2021
- We received poor very poor service from Airlynn we called them when we arrived at the Port side as instructed and told to go to the Pickup point and wait time would not be longer than 15 minutes We waited 50 minutes and was told by the driver it least it wasnâ€™t raining.Not good service particularly when you have miles to drive home.
Mr Lepla 05 May, 2019
- car park situated next to a cement works (cemex)
I had to take my car to a car wash to get the cement dust washed off
Mrs Toohey 05 Oct, 2018
- to long a queue to pick car up will book on port parking in future
Mr Allen 13 Sep, 2018
- The staff at AirIynx in Southampton were absolutely lovely, but frankly thatâ€™s where my good opinion ends. Holiday Extras, youâ€™ve got the wrong postcode on the website for this car park, and every person on our transfer had the same issue. We drove around for nearly an hour trying to find it, your customer service had no idea and couldnâ€™t help us, and it was only through good luck we managed to locate it. Absolutely ridiculous.
Miss Harris 12 Sep, 2018
- Directions were poor "Opposite the Football Stadium" would have been useful, and the name on the gate was not what we expected. We had to go to a Pub to find the car park ~ we were not the only ones.
Mr Sutton 14 Aug, 2018
- The staff were very friendly and the drop-off and minibus drive to the ship was all very smooth. 5th May Sapphire Princess
There were delay problems with the pick-up though, with some passengers waiting for over half an hour for their lift back to the carpark. This is not acceptable, and the driver's excuse about heavy traffic was not borne out on the trip back. 12th May Sapphire Princess
With a cruiser docking, you expect a larger number of passengers to be carried over a short period and this did not happen. Thank goodness, it was not raining!
Mr Vening 13 May, 2018
- It was really easy to book and use holiday extras. No problems and very well organised. I would definitely recommend this service.
Miss Pearce 12 May, 2018
- Fantastic 5 star service from start to finish.
Miss Gilani 01 May, 2018
- Drop off of car easy and travel to and from quick and easy
Mr Cartwright 27 Apr, 2018
- You booked us with Cruise Parking. There is no such company . They went out of business eighteen months ago
Penguin Parking has taken its place. Please amend your information as it is confusing to put it mildly From Mrs Holley
Mrs Holley 05 Jan, 2018
- Penguin Parking at Southampton absolutely brilliant
Good service second to none
Mr Ellis 11 Dec, 2017
- Staff very helpful.
It was longest wait we have had for pick up from Dock
Mr Yearwood 22 Oct, 2017
- The service was great. Both drivers were very helpful and friendly. On our return within minutes of phoning the minibus was there to pick us up. Have used Company before and would use again. Always efficient service.
Mr Vale 17 Oct, 2017
- Car park company had changed and were totally disorganised
Mr Hughes 15 Oct, 2017
- Very good service
Mr Patel 06 Oct, 2017
- We had no problems or waiting, everything went smoothly and staff were friendly and professional.
Miss Watson 20 Sep, 2017
- Yes, they were very helpful and polite.
20 minutes wait. It the traffic was horrendous.
I would use them again.
Mrs Smith 19 Sep, 2017
- Facilities were as described very organised staff brilliant I would highly recommend.
Mrs Karkocki 13 Sep, 2017
- I booked it and it was wrong had to call n sort it out again.
Mr Crawford 12 Sep, 2017
- The parking was easy to find, the staff were very friendly and helpful. Transportation to the port was fast and efficient, on my return it was simple to arrange to be picked up with no long wait. I particularly liked the offer of free water which came in useful when stuck for an hour on a motorway.
Mr Hayes 11 Sep, 2017
- Great service, no problems
Mr Silvers 27 Aug, 2017
- Hard to contact you by phone on arriving in port otherwise very good driver very helpful
Mr Owen 28 Aug, 2017
- We were not aware that it was Penguin Parking now but they were very good and efficient.
Mrs Latham 21 Aug, 2017
- All went very well except the post code supplied was not 'spot on' it was close
Mr Rozwaha 21 Aug, 2017
- Extremely helpful.cannot fault the service
Mrs Bates 21 Aug, 2017
- All went well
Mr Crosbie 25 Jul, 2017
- It was perfect. No hassle whatsoever. Kind, helpful staff at the parking lot both arriving and leaving and both drivers were just brilliant.
Mr Laws 18 Jul, 2017
- Brilliant service
Mrs Farmer 18 Jul, 2017
- after using your parking site several times you should have made it clear that you had moved location Staff ok
Mr Harrison 15 Jul, 2017
- everything very good
Mr Peters 13 Jul, 2017
- no you needed to point out that cruise parking is no more and penguin parking is at a different location
Mrs Scutt 11 Jul, 2017
- No, Cruise Parking had disappeared and we parked with Penguin parking.
Mr Curtis 11 Jul, 2017
- Yes very pleased seemed very organized on arrival, everything seemed to go smoothly. On return we had to either phone or mail to give details of what time we were disembarking. Not quite sure how well this worked as another couple told us they could not get through on the phone.
It was a nice touch giving us a bottle of water each for our journey home and will definitely be re booking for our next cruise.
Mrs Farr 04 Jul, 2017
- Everything went perfectly from start to finish on both arrival and departure. Very pleasant and helpful staff with good sense of humour too !
Mr Ford 03 Jul, 2017
- Overall the parking team were very helpful and the car was ready to collect on our return. My only comment would be that it was slightly confusing to book with CRUISE PARKING one find most of the directional signs show PENGUIN PARKING.!!!!.
Mr Berry 04 Jul, 2017
- Staff very helpful
Mrs Lord 02 Jul, 2017
- I was extremely impressed with how efficient and friendly the staff were. Everything was handled very professionally and resulted in a seamless transition to the ship. The same can be said for our return a week later. Well done!
Mrs Book 27 Jun, 2017
- Like clockwork. Everyone very polite, cheerful and helpful.
Mr Coulson 26 Jun, 2017
- Friendly helpful staff and bottles of water much appreciated on return when the weather was degrees. Only problem was the satnav did not recognise the postcode, but the e-mailed instructions worked.
Mrs Butler 20 Jun, 2017
- bumpy start but not entirely anyones fault. Soon sorted out
Mr Kirby 19 Jun, 2017
- Staff were very helpful. Clear directions and instructions for leaving and picking up my car as well as getting on and off the ship.
Mr Foreman 13 Jun, 2017
- No problems at all, everything worked fine
Ms Brown 11 Jun, 2017
- All absolutely brilliant. Thank you.
Ms Packer 09 Jun, 2017
- Journey to and from port went like clockwork, only had to wait a short time (probably less than mins) for shuttle bus both going to the port and return. Helpfull staff
Mr Ward 07 Jun, 2017