to the airport
- THEY VERY HELPFUL WHEN WE ARRIVED THERE TO DROP THE CAR OFF AND THE DROVE US TO THE SHIP.WHEN WE CAME BACK NOBODY WAS ANSWERING THE PHONE SO WE CAUGHT A TAXI BACK TO THE CAR PARK WHICH WAS LOCKED SO WE HAD TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO OPEN UP
Mr Mariandolan 04 Oct, 2021
- driver friendly and very helpful. Helped us with our luggage
Mrs Mallows 12 Sep, 2021
- The chap that booked us in and picked us up was excellent very friendly and helpful
Mr Walsh 07 Sep, 2021
- Very helpful and pleasant staff, all went smoothly despite closed road due to marathon.
Mr Wright 07 Sep, 2021
- We have used Airlynx before and have already booked them again. Only a short journey to the port from their secure storage area and transfers quick and efficient.
Mr Jackson 07 Sep, 2021
- Efficient service - parked our car - kept our keys so of course our car was exactly where we left it. Transfer to and from port was at regular intervals.
Mrs Hampton 06 Sep, 2021
- Airlynx shuttle transfer to cruise ship. Driver didn't wear a mask and we had to ask him to put one on. He wasn't happy that we had asked. Won't book with them again.
Mrs Lay 05 Sep, 2021
- We were told to phone the number given when we left the arrival hall. The recorded message asked me to send an E Mail. ???
When we were drooped of at the port the driver said they would be under the canopy. There was a black mini bus there and fortunately it was yours .
A clear signage would have helped and saved a possible unnecessary walk.
Mr Knight 29 Aug, 2021
- This is our 2nd time using them. Very easy to find opposite the stadium. Drive in was directed where to park. Took luggage to mini bus and took our seats. A few minutes later we were driven 5 mins to port. Have now booked to use for our next trip too.
Mrs Barton 26 Aug, 2021
- Well sign posted car park
Easy check in procedure
Short and timely transfer to & from the Port
Mr Harrison 26 Aug, 2021
- Everything went entirely as planned.
Mrs Kirby 24 Aug, 2021
- The holiday parking arrangements worked well for us. Directions were good and it was easy to find. There were toilets to use, there was no paperwork to do and the transfer to the ship was quick and efficient. We had been instructed where to wait on our return and we were picked up there after a wait of approx 15 minutes. Would have liked more specific info about where to wait and how long we would have to wait as we did begin to worry that that we'd got it wrong, but we could have just called, I guess, and they would have told us. Journey back only took a few minutes and again, no paperwork on our return (Everyone parks their own car and keeps the keys). All very straightforward and efficient.
Mrs Hewett 25 Aug, 2021
- Excellent service, great value for cruise parking.
Mrs Cruse 23 Aug, 2021
- Expected quality parking with clear signage we got strip of concrete next to cement works and signage didnt match our booking.
Mr Mcnamara 23 Aug, 2021
- Very straight forward and easy transfer to and from Southampton Port. Friendly guys who drive the minibuses. They were ready and waiting when we arrived back in port. Would definitely recommend and would use again!
Mrs Dickinson 22 Aug, 2021
- Easy to find. Helpful staff. No waiting in either direction for comfortable transfer.
Mrs Quested 22 Aug, 2021
- Yes no problem, staff very pleasant
Mr Mccabe 22 Aug, 2021
- Excellent parking with transfers to port being extremely smooth
Mrs Lawrence 21 Aug, 2021
- All as detailed and we even kept our keys which was an added bonus.
Mrs Leech 16 Aug, 2021
- Everything went smoothly. The facilities were as described. Staff went above and beyond as we were expecting to get a taxi after dropping the car off but the kind and helpful staff took us back to our hotel.
Mr Setchfield 16 Aug, 2021
- Excellent service from start to finish. COVID protocols were superb. Would highly recommend to use again.
Mr Goodwin 15 Aug, 2021
- All went well apart from not knowing where to wait to be picked up by the mini bus ,so had to run back to meeting place
Mrs Greer 15 Aug, 2021
- Yes, very easy to park, and the transfer was quick - on return, mini bus waiting and was back to the car in no time - the staff were very friendly and funny - would def park here every time :-) x
Mrs Stanley 14 Aug, 2021
- excellent cruise parking, swift transfer to the port, very easy to find the car park, friendly staff
Mrs Henderson 10 Aug, 2021
- 1st class arrangement
Mr Allen 10 Aug, 2021
- In general everything was ok BUT for one major issue. Your Google maps location for the parking is completely wrong as your final location marker was actually on Belvidere Road outside the Citroen Garage but their actual location is on Marine Parade. I had to ring the cruise parking company to get the accurate location. You need to revisit your map location as it was a rather frustrating arrival and start to our holiday.... As for booking this product again I would be unsure as to where you might place the location after this experience..
Mr Westwood 09 Aug, 2021
- Very stress free easy parking mini bus was waiting to take us to the terminal staff we’re very friendly and informed us about our return and adhered to self distancing, only one bit of advice as the site is opposite Southampton football stadium check if they are playing at home so as to give extra time as may be more traffic
Mrs Paine 08 Aug, 2021
- Booked parking, the final directions weren't brilliant and the name we were given was different to the sign at the car park.. but.. the service to and from the port were brilliant
Mrs Parker 08 Aug, 2021
- Fantastic service highly recommend
Mr Ross 08 Aug, 2021
- Pick up after the cruise was very slow. There are better, more convenient facilities on the terminal itself.
Mr Swain 08 Aug, 2021
- Very slick operation by airlynx parking in Southampton.
Mrs Carter 02 Aug, 2021
- Overall excellent experience. Quite a lot of driving through Southampton so allow for that. It did take a little while to find the entrance (opposite the football stadium) as we missed the banner.
Met by friendly, helpful, staff who clearly enjoy what they do. Parked the car myself and kept the keys (always reassuring). I have a wide car and asked for an end-bay, so they put a bollard by the car to help others avoid my car - a great touch.
Straight on the minibus (more like a small coach inside actually). There's room for ten passengers, so trips are frequent rather than waiting to fill up a thirty-seater. Very smooth and short drive to right outside the terminal. The driver briefed us on where he would be for the return trip. Pity we returned to another terminal!
No matter, mini-coach very obvious. Back on it a nd off in less than five minutes. Back to the car which was untouched and away.
We've always taken the train before but it's the car and Cruise Parking from now on!
Mr Batch 02 Aug, 2021
- All went very well. Staff where friendly as well
Mr Jukes 27 Jul, 2021
- Parking was close to many cement factories and industrial companies. After just 6 nights, my new car was covered in industrial pollution
Mr Miller 27 Jul, 2021
- Change the directions on app to Southampton cruise port parking. It's fine until last turning. We were yds away but a left turn direction instead of a right completely disorientated us. Sounds petty but after long journey and anticipation of a cruise panic sets in
Mr Jenkins 25 Jul, 2021
- We did not see the parking venue, it was further from the main entrance, and not exactly where your map took us.
Ms Quest 24 Jul, 2021
- The service for parking was exceptional.
Really helpful staff and very prompt.
Mrs Hepworth 21 Jul, 2021
- Very helpful driver
Mrs Weetman 21 Jul, 2021
- Car parking went very well.good company, have used before will use again.
Mr Boreham 20 Jun, 2021
- Very happy with the service and staff at the Southampton port cruise parking Ltd drop & go. Very easy to locate. 5 minute drive to cruise terminal. Really easy on our return being picked up.
Mrs Barton 03 Jun, 2021
- We received poor very poor service from Airlynn we called them when we arrived at the Port side as instructed and told to go to the Pickup point and wait time would not be longer than 15 minutes We waited 50 minutes and was told by the driver it least it wasnâ€™t raining.Not good service particularly when you have miles to drive home.
Mr Lepla 05 May, 2019
- car park situated next to a cement works (cemex)
I had to take my car to a car wash to get the cement dust washed off
Mrs Toohey 05 Oct, 2018
- to long a queue to pick car up will book on port parking in future
Mr Allen 13 Sep, 2018
- The staff at AirIynx in Southampton were absolutely lovely, but frankly thatâ€™s where my good opinion ends. Holiday Extras, youâ€™ve got the wrong postcode on the website for this car park, and every person on our transfer had the same issue. We drove around for nearly an hour trying to find it, your customer service had no idea and couldnâ€™t help us, and it was only through good luck we managed to locate it. Absolutely ridiculous.
Miss Harris 12 Sep, 2018
- Directions were poor "Opposite the Football Stadium" would have been useful, and the name on the gate was not what we expected. We had to go to a Pub to find the car park ~ we were not the only ones.
Mr Sutton 14 Aug, 2018
- The staff were very friendly and the drop-off and minibus drive to the ship was all very smooth. 5th May Sapphire Princess
There were delay problems with the pick-up though, with some passengers waiting for over half an hour for their lift back to the carpark. This is not acceptable, and the driver's excuse about heavy traffic was not borne out on the trip back. 12th May Sapphire Princess
With a cruiser docking, you expect a larger number of passengers to be carried over a short period and this did not happen. Thank goodness, it was not raining!
Mr Vening 13 May, 2018
- It was really easy to book and use holiday extras. No problems and very well organised. I would definitely recommend this service.
Miss Pearce 12 May, 2018
- Fantastic 5 star service from start to finish.
Miss Gilani 01 May, 2018
- Drop off of car easy and travel to and from quick and easy
Mr Cartwright 27 Apr, 2018
- You booked us with Cruise Parking. There is no such company . They went out of business eighteen months ago
Penguin Parking has taken its place. Please amend your information as it is confusing to put it mildly From Mrs Holley
Mrs Holley 05 Jan, 2018