to the airport
- More signage as had a little trouble finding you
Mrs Chatfield 25 Sep, 2022
- Cruise parking at Southampton.
Everything went exactly as expected. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Mr Harragan 20 Sep, 2022
- All very good
Mrs Tyler 19 Sep, 2022
- Parking OK but took over 35 minutes for the 5 minute journey into the port due to the traffic
Mr Blackwell 19 Sep, 2022
- All went perfectly with brilliant staff.
Mr Heritage 13 Sep, 2022
- Excellent service
Mr Tomlins 11 Sep, 2022
- Good location , fast transfer
Mr Bright 05 Sep, 2022
- Arrival at the car park & transfer to the ship was ok. Not given any help with luggage from parked car to minibus. No waiting which was good.
As instructed when we disembarked a phone call was made to the number on the card provided on departure, as per instructions. We were told to go to bay 14 & wait for 20 minutes. This wait was in fact well over an hour. One minibus came & filled with passengers from another bay. The driver said we were on his list but there was no room on the bus. He said he would return but that there were 6 ships docking & he was very busy. He did return but after a further wait of over half an hour. One of the seat belts in the rear of the bus was broken. We had 2 young children with us waiting. Not the return experience we were expecting!!
Mrs Brown 05 Sep, 2022
- The staff were friendly and helpful
Mr Kenyon 04 Sep, 2022
- The transfers went very smoothly both ways. Friendly and polite staff.
Ms Parsley 30 Aug, 2022
- Parking was a bit tight and access was hindered to the car park by its location opposite Southampton Football Club which had a game scheduled. The SatNav route was inaccessible due to match day restrictions, but fortunately I know the area and circumvented them. It could be a problem if you don’t know the way, the queues would have been another 30 minutes if you had observed the match day stewards instructions.
Mr Bragg 31 Aug, 2022
- Great location. Superb service and great communication. Highly recommended.
Mr Goodwin 29 Aug, 2022
- I was unable to contact the office to arrange for them to pick me up , it was constantly engaged , they said they were busy. I had to pay for a taxi to take me back to my car
The staff did not care at all and said there were vans there , they were not marked with the company name . I had walked up
And down asking if they were the company
Never again would I use them
They pit the price up by £80 as they were aware the trains were on strike
The toilets were also blocked
Meet and greet : you parked your own car and walked to the van yourself
Ms Midwinter 30 Aug, 2022
- Stated as 5 mins transfer. In reality was at least 20mins on arrival and took over 45 mins from dockside back to parking site.
Mr Rattcliff 25 Aug, 2022
- Very simply , efficient n smooth process of dropping the car n transferring to the Terminal in Southampton. The staff were helpful n friendly.
Mr Wong 22 Aug, 2022
- Easy drop off, and transfer buy private taxi to the terminal
Mr Elliott 22 Aug, 2022
- Everything I expected was there . Friendly experienced staff only too pleased to help. Transfer to and from the port was very efficient. Will certainly use your company again.
Mr Bagnall 18 Aug, 2022
- All went well no problems.Would recommend.
Mrs Jones 18 Aug, 2022
- Excellent service, no queries, no problems all straightforward
Mrs Hugill 17 Aug, 2022
- The parking experience was good but at £152 for the week rather expensive.
Mr Ridley 14 Aug, 2022
- On our return to port after waiting for over 2 hours and 64 calls to mobile number and 25 calls to the landline for our transfer to pick up my car, we had to get a taxi that cost us £12 after having prepaid for transfer. On our arrival the staff were rude and didn’t even offer to help with our cases. I have used this port parking twice previously but definitely will not be using again and would definitely not recommend them.
Mrs Elcock 13 Aug, 2022
- Very fast efficient service didn’t have to wait long for the bus to take us to the ship and on our return the bus was right there waiting.
Both were friendly drivers
Mr Button 10 Aug, 2022
- The whole experience was very positive.
The staff friendly and informative.
The location, ideal for us (A3/M27)
Mr Button 09 Aug, 2022
- excellant service at all times
Mr Towers 08 Aug, 2022
- Yes everything very easy.
Mrs Nash 09 Aug, 2022
- It was so efficient, your staff very helpful and friendly.
Mr Apsey 08 Aug, 2022
- Everything went exactly as planned. Superb.
Mr Froggatt 08 Aug, 2022
- Everything went well, dropping off the car,to transfer to the port, and back again. Really stress and hassle free.
Mr Skinner 08 Aug, 2022
- It would have been useful to know that the cruise parking was provided by a company called Airlynx, that way we could have found it easier.
Mrs Tuffin 07 Aug, 2022
- Convenient safe parking
Mr Bibby 01 Aug, 2022
- The directions to the car park were easy to follow. Transfer to the port was excellent and quick. Dropped off right by baggage drop. On the way home called the number as directed and asked to wait in a coach bay. The only thing to report would be clearer instructions of where to find this would make it easier. Drivers were pleasant and friendly.
Miss Wood 01 Aug, 2022
- A very smooth and stress-free journey to and from the Sky Princess. Will use them again.
Mrs Coombe 31 Jul, 2022
- Very friendly welcome, didn’t wait long before we were taken to port.
Coming back was very good again friendly staff didn’t wait long, also hosed the dust off our car. Would use again.
Mrs Buck 20 Jul, 2022
- the very comprehensive moan about the service received has disappeared from my screen and probably not reached you . I am too worn out to repeat it. Very poor service on return
Mr Allen 10 Jul, 2022
- Drop-off and pick-up from the ship very slow.
Mr Dark 27 Jun, 2022
- Off-site car parking was shocking. My car was cleaned and polished before driving down to Southampton, however after returning to the car after our cruise we were dismayed to see it covered in cement dust from the adjacent works. I couldn’t see through the windscreen and windows. The rest of the car looked dreadful. So I am not a happy customer, particularly after paying over £130 for the week’s parking.
Mr Bradshaw 26 Jun, 2022
- Booked to drop car off at 11am, no one was on reception, just a note saying back in 15 mins. Wasn’t actually sure we were at the correct place because the name on the gate - Airlynx, was different to the name on my invoice (cruise parking ltd), as was the phone number. The satnav also didn’t recognise the location, it was sending us up the road. No one was answering any of the phone numbers. Totally confusing and quite stressful start to holiday. Eventually the driver arrived and took us to the port. On our return, we went to bay 34 but the minibus taking us back to the car had yet ANOTHER name on it, so we didn’t know it was our minibus. We were walking around looking confused, the driver obviously saw us but totally ignored us so we were even more convinced this wasn’t our transport, so I asked him if he knew where the Airlynx bus would be. He said he was our driver!
Initially tried to book the ‘meet and greet’ with a different company but it wasn’t available so had to book this company which was £50 more expensive but it was just not worth the money. Shambolic company with no customer service. It seems like a one person outfit, making lots of money at the expense of its customers. Would not use again
Miss Wyatt 24 Jun, 2022
- No it didn’t go smoothly! We didn’t receive a confirmation email from the company consequently we had no address for the car park and had to pay another company £90 to park there in the day of travel!
Mr Fordham 04 Jun, 2022
- Appalling. We arrived at the cruise terminal and followed instructions to your location. There was NOTHING there. No signage. Nothing. We had to use another provider at literally the last minute. We insist on our fee being refunded.
Mr Baker 19 May, 2022
- Horrendous experience. The postcode that we was given for drop and go was wrong. Apparently the address was changed and we were not informed. We went to postcode and no meet and greet. We then drove to cruise port and no staff had heard of parking we booked. We were directed to various sites to no avail. I then rang holiday extras and was told the address was wrong but had not been updated. I was given the correct address and postcode so we had to drive back. We lost nearly 2 hours because of this and was extremely stressed and worried. Not a good start to our holiday. The meet and greet was not what we expected. Although the staff where it was were good. But that was after we had found the correct drop off point.
Mrs Kirke 17 May, 2022
- The car park was note as google maps from the PST code so it took some finding.
When we arrived I noticed on both side of the broken concrete area were two large sand heaps.
When I returned my car was covered in sand and gravel dust !! How bad was that after I had polished it. And I do mean covered. On departure I noticed there was a water hose available on the ground but no one attending it. We needed to get back home were I cleaned my car ,later after miles. Not good for my paint works .
The staff were great but the facility was a dump and that's that you should never of used it.
Mr Larrington 02 May, 2022
- Parking and transfers okay, but when l picked the car up it was covered in sand from the plant next door which is very abrasive and scratched the windscreen
Mr Buttle 04 Apr, 2022
- THEY VERY HELPFUL WHEN WE ARRIVED THERE TO DROP THE CAR OFF AND THE DROVE US TO THE SHIP.WHEN WE CAME BACK NOBODY WAS ANSWERING THE PHONE SO WE CAUGHT A TAXI BACK TO THE CAR PARK WHICH WAS LOCKED SO WE HAD TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO OPEN UP
Mr Mariandolan 04 Oct, 2021
- driver friendly and very helpful. Helped us with our luggage
Mrs Mallows 12 Sep, 2021
- The chap that booked us in and picked us up was excellent very friendly and helpful
Mr Walsh 07 Sep, 2021
- Very helpful and pleasant staff, all went smoothly despite closed road due to marathon.
Mr Wright 07 Sep, 2021
- We have used Airlynx before and have already booked them again. Only a short journey to the port from their secure storage area and transfers quick and efficient.
Mr Jackson 07 Sep, 2021
- Efficient service - parked our car - kept our keys so of course our car was exactly where we left it. Transfer to and from port was at regular intervals.
Mrs Hampton 06 Sep, 2021
- Airlynx shuttle transfer to cruise ship. Driver didn't wear a mask and we had to ask him to put one on. He wasn't happy that we had asked. Won't book with them again.
Mrs Lay 05 Sep, 2021
- We were told to phone the number given when we left the arrival hall. The recorded message asked me to send an E Mail. ???
When we were drooped of at the port the driver said they would be under the canopy. There was a black mini bus there and fortunately it was yours .
A clear signage would have helped and saved a possible unnecessary walk.
Mr Knight 29 Aug, 2021