Oxford Airport Taxi
Book your Oxford Airport Taxi from only £17.67pp with FREE cancellations*.
Why book an Oxford Airport Taxi?
If you're heading off on holiday, explore our affordable Airport Taxis from Oxford. Whether you're going from Oxford to Luton Airport or from Oxford to Gatwick Airport, we'll pick you up from your home and take you right to the terminals.
We have a wide range of cars, minibuses and executive vehicles. You won't have to worry about parking or public transport and can start your holiday from the moment you leave home!
Oxford Airport Taxis to/from UK Airports
|Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Luton Airport||1 hour 15 minutes||£21.09|
|Birmingham Airport||1 hour||£26.79|
|Heathrow Airport||1 hour 40 minutes||£52.42|
|Gatwick Airport||1 hour 30 minutes||£17.67|
|Stansted Airport||1 hour 41 minutes||£34.20|
Compare Oxford to Luton Airport Taxis
With no airports in Oxford, one of the most popular Oxford Airport Taxi journeys is to/from Luton Airport (LTN), taking just 1 hour 14 minutes.
|Airport Taxi Type||Journey time||Price per person|
|Private Car||1 hour 14 minutes||£23.08|
|Private MPV||1 hour 14 minutes||£23.25|
|Private Executive Car||1 hour 14 minutes||£26.25|
|Minibus||1 hour 14 minutes||£20.37|
How Do Oxford Airport Taxis Work?
What happens next with my airport taxi to/from Oxford?
You will get an email confirmation with your e-Ticket in it. Make sure you print this off as you'll need it when you've landed at your preferred airport; it will tell you where your pick up point is.
What can I expect from my Oxford Airport Taxi?
Your Oxford Airport Taxi includes the following:
- Choice of saloon, estate, executive and minibus taxis
- Just you and your passengers only
- Direct to your destination
- Pick up time on your e-Ticket
- If you have a taxi from an airport to Oxford, you'll find your driver waiting for you in arrivals
- For a taxi to an airport near Oxford, you'll get an SMS text with your pick up details on. Your driver will pick you up from outside your door
Taxi from the Airport to Oxford
- When you have landed at your preferred airport, head to arrivals (once you've collected your luggage).
- Have your e-Ticket ready so you can find where your pick up is - see the 'find my pick up' section.
- In most instances, you will be met by your driver in the arrivals hall. You will see your driver holding a sign with either your, or the travel provider's, name on it.
- If your Oxford Airport Taxi gets stuck in heavy traffic, there's a possibility it may not be in the specific pick up area. If you can't find your driver at the pick up point, call the number on your e-Ticket.
- A 15 minute waiting time is included in the price.
My flight has been delayed
Delays are part and parcel of travelling. Great news - our drivers will wait up to 45 minutes for you. However, if you're likely to be more than 45 minutes delayed...
Up to 45 minutes delayed: as normal, driver will be waiting for you.
45 minutes - 3 hours delayed: we'll arrange a new driver to come and collect you.
3 hours+ : Ring us as we'll need to rearrange your transfer. You will need to contact your travel insurance provider.
Taxi to the Airport from Oxford
- Choose your airport taxi from our range of private cars, minibuses and coaches. You'll get picked up from your home in Oxford.
- You will receive an SMS message with your vehicle and pick up details.
- You will be driven straight to the airport
What's the Luggage Allowance?
Usually, the luggage allowance is one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase per person. Make sure the Oxford airport taxi you're interested in can accommodate the luggage you're bringing.
Compare Oxford Airport Taxi options
Our Oxford Airport taxis and transfers are available with a wide range of vehicle options. Private transfers vary from cars that take just 2 passengers - ideal for a couple, right up to minibuses seating up to 8 people. We also offer luxury transfers that seat up to 5 people if you fancy arriving at the airport in a bit of style.
- One of our best value options is a private minibus transfer to your destination with space for up to 8 passengers and 8 suitcases. There are no stops, so you will be driven directly to your destination. This is a far more practical and stress-free option than using public transport and you'll have peace of mind that your driving will be waiting for you.
- If you're travelling as a couple, then our Oxford taxis cars with space for 2 passengers are an ideal option. With space for a suitcase each, as well as an item of hand luggage, you won't have to worry about travelling light.
- If you're looking to start your holiday in style, then we also offer luxury cars. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to start your holiday in comfort.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have of experience helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare a host of Oxford to Gatwick and Luton Airport transfer options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- We have a trusted reputation among the leading international travel companies.
Need any help?
Need help with your Oxford Airport Transfer? Contact our transfers team here
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up from Oxford and dropping off at London Gatwick Airport (LGW). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.