Luton Airport Taxi
Book your taxi to Luton Airport from only £10.25pp.
Why book a Luton Airport Taxi?
Our range of reliable Luton Airport Taxis and Transfers will get you to the airport comfortably and quickly. There's no need to worry about airport parking or shuttle buses when our Airport Taxis collect you from right outside your door and drop you outside the terminal.
Whether you're after a taxi from Milton Keynes to Luton Airport, or a taxi from Luton Airport back to your home, we have Luton Airport Transfers for any part of your journey.
Luton Airport Taxis to/from UK Destinations
|Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Milton Keynes||35 minutes||£10.25|
|Leicester||1 hour 26 minutes||£33.25|
|Cambridge||1 hour 7 minutes||£21.25|
|Reading||1 hour 5 minutes||£20.25|
Compare London to Luton Airport Taxis
Luton Airport Transfers are available to and from destinations across London, including Heathrow, Gatwick and Central London.
|Location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Heathrow Airport||40 minutes||£15.25|
|Central London||1 hour||£15.25|
|Stansted Airport||1 hour||£18.50|
|Gatwick Airport||1 hour 15 minutes||£26.00|
How Do Luton Airport Taxis Work?
What happens when I've booked my taxi to/from Luton Airport?
When you have booked your Luton Airport transfer, you can have peace of mind that you will get to or from Luton Airport back to your home. Check your emails as you will get confirmation detailing everything you need to know about your airport taxi.
Do I get an e-Ticket?
Once your Luton Airport Taxi booking is confirmed, you'll get an email confirmation sent which will contain your e-Ticket. We advise that you take this with you as it has information about your pick up details, important telephone numbers, and your driver may ask to see it.
What will I get with my Luton Airport Transfer?
Your Luton Airport Taxi includes the following:
- A choice of saloon, estate, executive and minibus vehicles
- It is a private transfer, meaning it only is for you and your passengers
- Goes straight to your destination
- Your pick up time is on your e-Ticket
- If you have a taxi from Luton Airport, your driver will wait for you in arrivals and take you to your taxi
- For a taxi to Luton Airport, you will get an SMS message detailing your pick up time. Your driver will pick you up from outside your door
Taxi from Luton Airport
- When you have landed at Luton and got your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- Get your e-Ticket ready so you can see where you're getting picked up from. You'll find this info in the 'find my pick up' section.
- Although directions may vary, most passengers who land at Luton will be met by their driver in the arrivals hall. Your driver will be holding a sign with either the travel company's name or your name on it.
- In some instances, heavy traffic can mean that your driver is late. If you're unable to locate your driver at the specified pick-up location at your chosen time, call the number on your e-Ticket. We will be able to help.
My flight has been delayed
Delays happen occasionally, so don't worry if it happens to you. You simply need to call the number on your e-ticket to get through to your transfer provider, who will provide you with any assistance you need.
Taxi to Luton Airport
- Choose from our range of cheap taxis to Luton Airport - from private cars to minibuses and coaches. Your Luton Airport taxi will pick you up from your home and your driver will do all the rest.
- You will receive an SMS message with your pick up and vehicle details.
- There are no stops along the way except for Luton Airport.
What's the Luggage Allowance?
The luggage allowance is usually one piece of hand luggage and one suitcase per person. Please make sure that the Luton Airport Taxi you are interested in can accommodate additional luggage.
Which Luton Airport Transfer is right for me?
However you prefer to travel, we have the perfect transfer option for you. Choose from Luton Airport taxis with room for up to 3 travellers, minibuses for as many as 8, and executive transfers for up to 5.
- Our Luton Airport Taxis are a great way to start and finish your holiday in style. With room for up to 4 passengers, you will be picked up from your door, and there are no stops on the way. This is a far easier and cheaper option than having to queue for a taxi at the terminal and makes for a quick and easy start to your holiday.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport. We also offer business minibuses for a bit of extra comfort.
- If you're looking for something a bit special, then our executive transfers are just the ticket. With room for 3-5 people, they are the perfect way to begin your holiday in style.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare lots of Luton Airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team here if you need help with your Luton Airport Taxi.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Milton Keynes and dropping off in Central London via private taxi. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability.Top